Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

PoniArcade launch game events!

Nohbdy

As we promised last week, PoniArcade will be launching tonight! Using your feedback from last time, we'll be holding three gaming events this weekend. So for those feeling left out of BABSCon, here's a good way to mingle with your fellow bronies in time for Season 5 of FiM!

Schedule

Friday (April 3, 2015) @ 4 PM PDT (7 PM EDT): Team Fortress 2 (TF2)

Saturday (April 4, 2015) @ 11 AM PDT (2 PM EDT): Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO)
Sunday (April 5, 2015) @ 11 AM PDT (2 PM EDT): Garry's Mod (Gmod)

Note that Gmod and CSGO have been switched, and that both are now at midday instead of the evening.

Servers

Currently, the following servers are in operation (more info here):

Team Fortress 2

Server 1: play.poniarcade.com:27100 [ONLINE]

Server 2: play.poniarcade.com:27101 [OFFLINE]

Server 3: play.poniarcade.com:27102 [OFFLINE]

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Server 1 (Classic Casual): play.poniarcade.com:27200 [ONLINE]

Server 2 (Demolition/Arms Race): play.poniarcade.com:27201 [OFFLINE]

Garry's Mod

Server 1: play.poniarcade.com:27300 [ONLINE]

Server 2: play.poniarcade.com:27301 [OFFLINE]

Once again, for those without TF2, you can legally download it for free as long as you have a Steam account! One thing to keep in mind is that these games do depict some (unrealistic) blood, so some discretion is advised.

TeamSpeak

play.poniarcade.com

You can get TeamSpeak from its official site.

If you have any questions or concerns, please discuss them below. We look forward to seeing you!

MISC/UPDATES

Be sure to check this thread regularly to receive the latest news! 

• Brohoof 9

(edited)

The PoniArcade staff (myself included) all spent a great deal of hard work on the servers, so please don't hesitate to join us! It's going to be really fun!

Edited by Jerry
  • Brohoof 2

Indeed, the people to thank are my crew who keep this place running smoothly - without them this would not be possible. If you see them around, give them a word of thanks! :)

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Going into the TF2 one in about an hour. Give me the giggles, m8s.

More lie, half an hour. Still going to wreck you, as Mikami learned the hard way last time this event had happened.

Edited by TwillyFSniper
  • Brohoof 1

I CAN'T FIND IT! I CAN'T FIND THE SERVER!

Were you able to connect? In the server console, I see someone called "TwillyFSniper" in the players list.

Same here. And no one is in teamspeak. I feel like we're too late

You definitely aren't too late!

Have you tried the following steps?

One way to do it would be to take the following steps:

1. On the main menu, click the button labeled "Servers." A new window should pop up.
  2. Navigate to the Favorites tab and, at the bottom, click the button labeled "Add a Server."
  3. Now simply paste the server address into the box.

Another way would be to use the console. It's disabled by default, I believe, so don't worry about using that. However, for those curious, you can simply enter "connect play.poniarcade.com:27100" into the console to quickly connect to the server.

To enable the console, if it's disabled, you can turn it on in the keyboard settings. IIRC, it's in the advanced settings menu.

Hi guys,

We would like to consolidate some information about what we have done well so far and what could be improved.

If you participated in our first game night, or are participating in our Launch event, we would be grateful if you could fill in this form.

It should only take a few minutes and it will really help us improve your experience for the future.

Thank you everypony!