Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Always had a hobby you wanted to try but couldn't?

Skeleton Kin

(edited)

Auto racing, no support from family or friends, geographical location, too expensive, not enough time.

Flying, too expensive, not enough time.

Model railroading, too expensive.

3D modeling and printing, too expensive.

Animation, not enough time.

Art and writing, just trying to squeeze into my time.

I don't really have any hobbies, which is why I'm so desperate to get back to work, so I can have money and time.

Edited by Wind Chaser

(edited)

I look at pictures and watch videos of places that I want to go, but it really isn't the same for me. :/ Nothing compares with the experience of going to a new place and actually being there in person, for me at least :)

You're right. But photo of Sydney Opera House from Google and selfie of your Australian friend in front of it are different things, second is something personal.

I meant, that is better to combine, cus you're never visit all interesting places personally and using of help of friends could make traveling more easy.

Edited by Crypty Script

Playing an instrument, like guitar for instance... I can tell that no amount of practice is going to help me remember the notes, though, and don't get me started on my finger dexterity...  -_-

I've always wanted to take up ice skating, it looks so pretty and fun.

I probably couldn't do it since I don't know of any ice rinks around here, and I'd probably fall and bust my ass lmao