Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

sunset shimmer should be a princess

pegasister07

Sunset Shimmer, in the movies (even in EqG) more represented unity, I think. She was a big part of what brought the others together in both EqG and Rainbow Rocks. She is more like a failed candidate for being the princess of friendship, but considering she's made massive gains in the friendship department in the human world, I don't think she'd mind much.

(edited)

Sunset will become a princess when she marries Twily.

:o ♥ :baconmane:

Didn't she "technically" become an Alicorn during the first Equestria Girls when she put on Twilight's Crown? You know, the wings, the magic, etc.

Wings and a horn alone do not an alicorn make. An alicorn is a blend of all three kinds of pony.

Edited by Vital Spark

I am unsure as to whether Sunset would even accept such an offer. She stills has a ways to go before truly understanding her place in the world, not to mention still fully understanding friendship.

Maybe in time, but for now...not yet.

Sunset will become a princess when she marries Twily.

:o ♥ :baconmane:

Wings and a horn alone do not an alicorn make. An alicorn is a blend of all three kinds of pony.

Take account that no one gained horns when they corresponded as they transformed in either EGs

Sunset Shimmer, in the movies (even in EqG) more represented unity, I think. She was a big part of what brought the others together in both EqG and Rainbow Rocks. She is more like a failed candidate for being the princess of friendship, but considering she's made massive gains in the friendship department in the human world, I don't think she'd mind much.

I would say that she embodies redemption, unity, and trust, as she walked the path of the fallen, and was led astray by her ambitions. However, she recovered, and now she could be a princess of Unity, as she is sort of an ambassador to the human realm and the realm of equestria.

• Brohoof 1

Take account that no one gained horns when they corresponded as they transformed in either EGs

When Sunset transforms, I totally gain a horn.

TMI?

• Brohoof 1

When Sunset transforms, I totally gain a horn.

TMI?

Errr, 

What. 

The.

F*&K.

How Copy?

Little bit strange man, but I won't judge you. 

• Brohoof 1