Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What's the most stupid thing you've ever done?

Flying Vantas

When I was ~6 I put a playing card on a lamp. It started to burn and I could have set fire to my house if my parents hadn't intervened.

Edited by Blobulle

I really don't remember much about this but when I was about 4 I stuck my finger into a cage with a toucan. I don't think I got bit but it was a close call if I wasn't. Have to drill my grandma and mom on the details.

one time it was night and i was scared over something stupid, i went out to get a drink with my phone and somehow an ad started playing and i screamed, waking everyone in my house up.
if any of you consider that as stupid

Edited by Psycrow
  • Brohoof 4

one time in college, i was going to this one class. went through the entire semester, nothing special. it wasnt til the last 2-3 weeks that i find out: im not even supposed to be in that class! to clarify, i was going to the right room, but on the wrong days! its like photography 2 days of the week, then the class i was supposed to go to a different 2 days. boy did i feel like an idiot! lol

Edited by mysticalnight
  • Brohoof 1

I was looking around my house looking for my wallet for a solid 3 hours before I realized it was in my pocket the entire time. The look on my folk's face only made me more embarrassed of what a dunderhead I am sometimes.

• Brohoof 1

I'm not really sure, I've done a lot of stupid stuff. Although one thing I did that was pretty stupid was attempting to balance a can of coke on my skirt (and not really a thick one either lol) of course it fell, and it was during church so yeah haha. xD

I once, when I was about 3 or 4 years old, was at a cousin's wedding. I don't remember this, but evidently I yelled at my cousin (who had just gotten married) "Hey you stupid guy" and ran. 

• Brohoof 1

Well, nothing can really top the whole not taking care of myself when I really needed it. At least I hope nothing I ever do will top that...

But as for silly stupid, there was one time I was late to school because I was looking for a shoe that was already on my foot.

Probably when I asked my friend who the princess was in the Legend of Zelda. I seriously don't know why it slipped my mind when it's LITERALLY IN THE TITLE.

She couldn't stop laughing at me.

• Brohoof 1

The most stupidest thing I did is when I was younger (around 11 or 12) I "pillow-slided" down my stairs where I got a cardboard box, a pillow and slid down the stairs. In the end it turned out like a car crash with a few very badly injured body parts. 

forgot to look both ways before crossing the street... at 9:38 at night... on a bike... wearing all black clothes... without a helmet.. had to spend 5 hours in emergency getting x-rays all over my body :/ severe concussion... broken bones, totaled bike... half my hair (which has taken 4 years to grow to the length it was) was ripped out, convulsions in the middle of the road... like I flew 33 1/2 feet completely conscious... until I smoked the ground going approx. 50 km/h... definitely not one of my greatest feats in life....  

• Brohoof 3

• 1 month later...
(edited)

I was once bored in a science class, and started wondering whether there was a failsafe feature on the stapler for people's fingers. So, 16 year old me decides it's a good idea to stick my left index finger completely under the stapler and press down as hard as possible :derp:

Ouch.

Edited by Attack of the Pwns
  • Brohoof 2