Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Will Sunset ever become a pony again?

TheMarkz0ne

I think that Sunset wouldn't mind returning, it's just that she was banished from Canterlot, and she is afraid to return. Remember after her reform she doesn't have any self confidence anymore.

• Brohoof 3

I was wondering why she didn't come back with twilight at the end of rainbow rocks, with how all the kids viewed her. I guess she just doesn't want to leave behind her friends. I'm guessing its not going to happen, even though that doesn't make any sense why. Maybe in the next movie.

• Brohoof 1

I think that Sunset wouldn't mind returning, it's just that she was banished from Canterlot, and she is afraid to return. Remember after her reform she doesn't have any self confidence anymore.

she WAS NOT banished

Celestia herself said that she had hoped for Sunny to return

• Brohoof 1

I think that at some point she'll return. At least I hope so. Who knows? She could end up being Twilight's student, I've been thinking about this since the moment I saw her writing that letter for Twilight at the end of Rainbow Rocks :D

@@TheMarkz0ne

As this topic exists here, I will be locking this one. In the future please remember to search for threads so we can avoid duplicate clutter.

Also moving this to Equestria Girls for house-keeping purposes.

Thanks. :)