Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Should The two Twilights meet?

Megan Williams

It won't work because kid's shows don't have neutral main characters. They are either good or evil.

I fear you're right in this particular case, but . . .

Discord? 

Secondary Twilight is Secondary.

Bats.  Putting your hoof down.  Green isn't your Color etc.,

MLP has had neutral, conflicted, and confused main characters, and they will continue to have them.

Did you see Mr Peabody and Sherman? I'd assume they would sort of get sucked into a single existence, like in that.

I mean, where is the OTHER Sunset Shimmer? Does she originate from the "psuedo-Human" world or Equestria? Or even ANOTHER unexplained, non-parallel world?

Maybe the two of them 'combined' upon their encounter.

img-3692749-1-facehoof_by_beastywizard-d

No!!! just No!!! Did you ever notice that Human Rainbow Dash is a lot more brash and arrogant then her pony counterpart???? I think that's because, while they may share the same name and have similar personalities and physical appearances, the two are still separate individuals. That holds true for any human/pony pair between Equestria and the world of EqG. I have seen Mr Peabody and Sherman and I do remember the scene you're talking about but, in that movie, it happened because they were screwing with the space time continuum. not jumping to another universe. If pony Twilight Sparkle met her human counterpart, I think it would be more like when Pinkie Pie met cheese sandwich. While Pinkie and Cheese are similar to each other in many ways, they're still two separate individuals. The same is true between Human Twilight and Pony Twilight.

As for what happened to human Sunset Shimmer, there are two logical possibilities. First, (this one's a little boring imo) maybe nothing happened to human Sunset and she just goes to a different school in a different part of the world of EqG. The first two movies were mostly centered on Canterlot High so, if human sunset goes to another school, it would make sense why we've never seen her. Another possibility that I personally believe (it's more of a head canon but whatever) is that Maybe, when pony Sunset went to the human world, she killed her human counterpart and took human sunset's place at Canterlot High. Because everybody mistakened her for Human sunset, no one was any the wiser. I know that would be a little dark for a show like MLP but it is a valid possibility.

Edited by Serenade

True but I felt like MP&S it acted like they were going to different worlds where they existed only because apparently you're presence is reestablished every moment continuously.

Which is different from going to a different world. So yeah. I'm wrong.

But I was really curious about Sunset Shimmer, and I think that kinda covers the possibilities for me, heh

img-3692749-1-facehoof_by_beastywizard-d

No!!! just No!!! Did you ever notice that Human Rainbow Dash is a lot more brash and arrogant then her pony counterpart???? I think that's because, while they may share the same name and have similar personalities and physical appearances, the two are still separate individuals. That holds true for any human/pony pair between Equestria and the world of EqG. I have seen Mr Peabody and Sherman and I do remember the scene you're talking about but, in that movie, it happened because they were screwing with the space time continuum. not jumping to another universe. If pony Twilight Sparkle met her human counterpart, I think it would be more like when Pinkie Pie met cheese sandwich. While Pinkie and Cheese are similar to each other in many ways, they're still two separate individuals. The same is true between Human Twilight and Pony Twilight.

As for what happened to human Sunset Shimmer, there are two logical possibilities. First, (this one's a little boring imo) maybe nothing happened to human Sunset and she just goes to a different school in a different part of the world of EqG. The first two movies were mostly centered on Canterlot High so, if human sunset goes to another school, it would make sense why we've never seen her. Another possibility that I personally believe (it's more of a head canon but whatever) is that Maybe, when pony Sunset went to the human world, she killed her human counterpart and took human sunset's place at Canterlot High. Because everybody mistakened her for Human sunset, no one was any the wiser. I know that would be a little dark for a show like MLP but it is a valid possibility.

I doubt about pony Sunny killing human Sunny to take her place. first, as you stated, it's too dark, second, I don't think pony Sunny would've reformed if she was willing to cross that line

If so I want Twilight (human) to be evil-ish

I can see it happening in the not-trying-to-be-evil way. She'll probably be so obsessed with the portal-crossing that...oh yeah. She already obsessed. Extremely. I can only picture a disaster is coming.  :P

Human Twilight cannot be the antagonist when Princess Pony Twilight is using Human Twilight's identity and masqueraded under her name.

If Princess Pony Twilight decided to stay in the EG world, she would need papers and get an ID. Then a lawyer.

Edited by Singe