Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Season 5 episode Seven information revealed

paradoxical

From EQD

Make New Friends But Keep Discord

Air Date: May 16, 2015)

Synopsis: After finding out that Fluttershy is taking a new friend to the Grand Galloping Gala instead of him, Discord goes to extreme lengths to show that it doesn't bother him.

Thanks to Masem and Impus for the heads up! 

Seeing Discord jealous over Flutter's friendship already has me going "awwwww": on his behalf.

• Brohoof 6

Synopsis: " After finding out that Fluttershy is taking a new friend to the Grand Galloping Gala instead of him, Discord goes to extreme lengths to show that it doesn't bother him."

So, this is where we get our G4 Smooze right? I wounder who's that Fluttershy's new friend  :bedeyes: 

please, be a bat pony   :kindness:  

• Brohoof 8

Ah, so we get a return of the GGG in this episode? And this is the Smooze episode?

I think we'll be in for quite a treat here. :)

• Brohoof 1

Hey there @@Steve Piranha, I've merged your thread into a similar thread made moments before yours. Seems you were ninja'd by about a minute :P

• Brohoof 3

From EQD

Make New Friends But Keep Discord

Air Date: May 16, 2015)

Synopsis: After finding out that Fluttershy is taking a new friend to the Grand Galloping Gala instead of him, Discord goes to extreme lengths to show that it doesn't bother him.

Thanks to Masem and Impus for the heads up! 

Seeing Discord jealous over Flutter's friendship already has me going "awwwww": on his behalf.

They took seconds to merge our threads :lol: , now THAT'S FAST  B)

This is an episode I've been waiting for quite a while. We return to the Grand Galloping Gala, we get another character from G1 and I'm expecting some nice development from both Discord and Fluttershy. I'm also excited to see what the Mane 6 will do in this GGG. That title name does not roll off the tongue well, however.

I cannot wait for it to air! :squee:

• Brohoof 3

They took seconds to merge our threads :lol: , now THAT'S FAST  B)

I agree.  Though I disagree with your spoiler premise.  It would be cool but there would be less impact; I'm thinking one of the season opener ponies.

If you're wondering about the title, it's a play on words with a girl scout rhyme (my sister was a girl scout when she was little). 

Also, this is the smooze episode.

Oh, and the Fluttercord shippers are gonna explode.

• Brohoof 1

Fluttercord even closer to becoming canon.

here is Fluttershy new friend, i doubt she will become more importand than master of Chaos

Quick everypony let's over-analyze the new character!

She doesn't look like a bat.  She appears to be a she.  Not a unicorn, might she be sugar belle with straightened hair?  mmm, no.

how about night glider with wings obfuscated?  Hair's too long.

How about an old friend of ours who just wasn't Flutter's friend until now.  I dunno.

Your turn to over-analyze!

She doesn't look like a bat.  She appears to be a she.  Not a unicorn, might she be sugar belle with straightened hair?  mmm, no.

how about night glider with wings obfuscated?  Hair's too long.

How about an old friend of ours who just wasn't Flutter's friend until now.  I dunno.

Your turn to over-analyze!

Maybe her......MOTHER? <DUNDUNDUN>

Well, there goes my hopes of seeing bat ponies..... again  :dash:

Maybe her......MOTHER? <DUNDUNDUN>

Would be about time we see one of flutter's relatives. I bet this plot would make a twist similar of a Kids Next Door episode, where Numbuh 1 was going out with a gorgeous fellow KND, his girlfriend Lissie becomes jealous, but turns out said fellow KND is Numbuh 1's cousin  :lol:

I am not really surprised, since i've kind of expected this synopsis. Seems like the Fluttercord shippers will get more reasons, to write their fanfics.

Also, if i counted the dates right, we might not get ponies on a certain week.

• Brohoof 1

I am not really surprised, since i've kind of expected this synopsis. Seems like the Fluttercord shippers will get more reasons, to write their fanfics.

Also, if i counted the dates right, we might not get ponies on a certain week.

Yeah.. It hould have been on May 9th

5th or 6th episode is going to be delayed

That pony Flutters is talking to kinda looks like this one they showed at (I think) PonyCon.

MyGXMsl.jpg

Also, it's says a new friend. It could be in the context of someone Flutters met recently and is hitting it of with really well. I actually really like that idea. And if it's pic related, she looks like she could be a nature loving pony. It'd be awesome for Fluttershy to have some close who has similar interests to her. That'd be a very interesting dynamic to explore for her character.

Edited by ArcheoPony

I can't wait for this episode!

First off more Discord is always awesome.

Secondly, yay an episode focusing on my favorite pony.  Hopefully this episode gives a nice insight on Flutter's and Discord's relationship and gives us some nice character interaction.

We also get the return of the Smooze which seems like it will be a lot of fun (and I might start shipping it with Pinkie).

Hurray for continuity as the return of the Grand Galloping Gala from S1 Finale which is a plus.

Also during the previews for the season Meghan Mccarthy said something about this episode being a really funny one and I hope that it is true.

Edited by cmarston1

I am truly excited for this episode, I can't wait to see the Grand Galloping Gala again and see more of Discord, he's my favorite villain next to Queen Chrysalis. Also I'm curious about who this new friend is Fluttershy will meet and go to the gala with.

I am truly excited for this episode, I can't wait to see the Grand Galloping Gala again and see more of Discord, he's my favorite villain next to Queen Chrysalis. Also I'm curious about who this new friend is Fluttershy will meet and go to the gala with.

Yeah, I'm actually more curious about flutters friend than any other part of this episode. Given how fluttershy is so shy and introverted, the thought of her having non-animal friends besides the mane six seems kind of shocking.

• Brohoof 1