Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Season 5 episode Seven information revealed

paradoxical

Nothing can stop the Smooze!

Nice time to make a return for the Grand Galloping Gala. This time Twilight should have no time with the tickets to attend, and she may be spending some time with Celestia in this one.

Good to see some further expansion on Discord's relationship with Fluttershy.

• Brohoof 1

HA! John didn't lied. There is a Jeaously epsiode featuring Fluttershy and Discord.

OMG Alexer, I think you're right. There will be a Jealously episode with Fluttershy and Discord. Brace yourselves for the Smooze episode!!

Edited by MAIKUN
  • Brohoof 1

I must admit, I'm looking forward to this episode more than any other so far! Discord is my favorite character, Fluttershy is best pony and I absolutely love their friendship. Seeing more interaction and character development between the two of them is something I've been wanting for a while. Plus this is the SMOOZE episode! My nostalgic little heart has been eagerly waiting for this. I think the title is cute (and now that song is stuck in my head ~~make new friends but keep the old, one is silver and the other gold~~) I'm also curious about Fluttershy's new friend, if that is indeed her in the storyboard/concept art she looks like a nature lover and it'd be nice for Flutters to have a friend with similar interests. I almost get a "hippie" vibe from her...maybe she'll be sorta like the hippie ponies from the comics? I guess we'll hafta wait and see.

• Brohoof 1

Is it any secret now that Discord is kind of clingy? :P

I have the impression Smooze will be Fluttershy's new friend, not the pony sharing the table with her in the storyboard frame.

It doesn't look like she's a Pegasus.

We don't know that being a Pegasus isn't a dominant trait, meaning her mother could be an Earth Pony and it would still biologically make sense. Either way, I'm excited to see somepony new on an episode.

I feel it bears mentioning that on EQD a lot of people are speculating it will be Maud because a trading card revealed that she has always dreamed of going to the Gala. However, that pic looks nothing like her, so if it's legit I'd say that myth has been busted.

• 3 weeks later...

This actually shows that Discord does truly value friendship. By acting out like this, its his way of telling Fluttershy how much their friendship means to him. People can act in strange ways to show others that they love them.

• Brohoof 2

This actually shows that Discord does truly value friendship. By acting out like this, its his way of telling Fluttershy how much their friendship means to him. People can act in strange ways to show others that they love them.

Well he did rather chose his friendship with Fluttershy over ruling entire world alone.

It woudn't be so wierd for him to act over the top when their frienship is threatened. Even if this is just him being insecure.

• Brohoof 2

Nooooooooooooo Fluttercord is disgusting. We don't need any more of it.

Still it's nice to hear Fluttershy's made a new friend. Also glad we get to see the GGG again!

Here's hoping for the best.  Still, I would have hoped the Smooze would be a 2 parter.  Although, if there is the GGG, then we will probably see Celestia, who has been MIA since Twilight's Kingdom

• Brohoof 1

:yay:  :umad:  So excited to see this new episode. I wonder exactly how jealous Discord is going to act towards this new friend. *Shipping and fangirling intensifies* 

Thanks for the heads up with this thread! The episode will take place at the Grand Galloping Gala and see what happens in there by this Friday-short and this Saturday.

My excitement was Fluttershy's appearance.  :)

Not reading any posts in here because I want to avoid spoilers.  (I accidentally read the basic premise already.)  I just want to say that if Celestia is not in this episode, I'm going to eat my own head.