Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Season 5 Episode 8 REVEALED

Moved to Elsewhere

:lol: I'm just saying it's possible; no episode is guaranteed to be good, bad, or average. Despite having three of her episodes in my top-10, AKR's are no exception. ;)

Don't worry, i know what you mean. :)

I am just a very positive guy and i always hope for a good episode, but i know that another stinker like Bats or Rainbow Falls (i know how much you like that episode ;) ) can happen all the time.

The only thing we can do is sit back and wait. B)

• Brohoof 2

Sounds like Daring Do might show up.

Well, unless it's mentioned specifically, do we have anything to go off by suggesting that?

Don't get me wrong, being of the few who loved Daring Don't seeing her again would be awesome, but I don't want my expectations sky-high yet. :lol:

• Brohoof 2

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2015/04/season-5-episode-8-revealed-lost.html#more

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic : The Lost Treasure of Griffonstone

Air Date: May 23, 2015)

Synopsis: Rainbow Dash and Pinkie pie are called by the map to the ancient kingdom of Griffonstone but have conflicting ideas as to what problem they have been called to fix.

YES! RAINBOW DASH AND PINKIE TEAM UP EPISODE!

AHA!!! The map does not call all, it does call specific ponies. Good. But, what has Treasure got to do with Loyalty or Laughter? Are there opposing factions fighting over the Treasure? Is Gilda Back? Or Are they laughing it off or something?

• Brohoof 2

I'll say I'm OK with it being Pinkie and Dash not just because I love that pairing but I'm glad that they're not forcibly shoving all the mane six into a plot leaving the episode kind of cluttered. 

Also, the Pinkiedash shippers are gonna flip.

Yay worldbuilding episode! Plus I would really love to see what the Griffon kingdom is like so this episode seems like it will be up my alley.

Another positive so far is that the map only sends Pinkie and Rainbow Dash which already fixes my major issue with S4 in which everypony was shoehorned into every single episode even when they weren't needed, so it's nice to see that this won't be the problem here and hopefully for the rest of the season.

I am hoping for a fun adventure based episode with maybe a little bit of action in it and some good worldbuilding form this episode.

This and episode 7 both seem like they will be great episodes, so it looks like we might have a pretty good 2 weeks somewhere ahead of us soon.

Really like the map splitting them up in this way :D. On paper, it sounds like a great way of keeping episodes from getting too crowded + fleshing out specific character interactions (pls give Rarity/RD, AJ/Flutters, Pinkie/Rarity). Guessing that the map is testing them in some fashion.

As for the episode itself, am hype :wub:. AKR is one of my favorite writers as of late and she's written some darn good episodes lately. Looking forward to seeing how she'll handle a few of my favorite characters :catface:, and what is probably the most high-energy combination there is.

• Brohoof 3

Sounds like it will be great! Gonna get to see the griffon kingdom! And just a heads up! They released the synapses for episode 7 to!

Make New Friends But Keep Discord 

Air Date: May 16, 2015) 

Synopsis: After finding out that Fluttershy is taking a new friend to the Grand Galloping Gala instead of him, Discord goes to extreme lengths to show that it doesn't bother him
(Looks like the smooze one!)

Gilda wanted to hang out with her old friend Rainbow Dash. Pinkie Pie was a constant third wheel that irritated Gilda. The party was a complete failure and Gilda was forced into a tough spot. Rainbow Dash should have went with a more direct approach.

While Gilda was a bully, it doesn't really ascend to the degree of trouble that certain Mane 6 and Spike has put the town through.

RD and PP will likely have to ask Gilda to be their guide and make amends. Though I wouldn't mind if Gilda happens to be a faster flyer than RD over the course of the last time they were together.

Edited by Singe

Anything to do with the Griffon Kingdom I'll watch to learn

more about them and I hope we get some more Glida and

learn more about her but also the pony and griffon histoey

and such!

I expect a rather dark history where the griffins were preying on the ponies. Princess Celestia brutally without mercy removed the griffin king from power. Then Princess Celestia installed a puppet queen who supported the ponies and outlawed griffins eating ponies. Finally a few years prior to FIM, the griffin kingdom was released from the oversight of Equestria to govern itself.

This episode was a bad idea because the griffons seemingly being the antagonists is predictable if you pay attention to Greek mythology. Griffons and horses (ponies in this case) are mortal enemies, by nature. Griffons and ponies are like water and oil. Try as you might, they just don't mix. We learned this the last time a griffon played an important role in an episode. (isn't that right, Gilda?)

Things weren't so bad with ze Gustave Le Grand  :lol:

That would be an interesting episode, we'll se a glimpse outside Equestria  :pinkie:

PD: I don't think Gilda, if she shows up, would be as hated this time, after all, she shares the sam VA as Sonata Dusk  :wau: