Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Summer 2015

Vemillia Nightshade

Summer of 2015  

46 users have voted

1. 1. Are you looking forward to summer?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. If yes, what are you looking forward to?

• The Summer Heat
    • Swimming Pools
    • Theme Parks
    • Vactions
    • Severe Storms (for you weather nuts out there)
    • Ice Cream
    • No School! Duh!

Summer. Whether you love it or hate it, it's a active season in many ways. The days are longer and we are in the heart of severe storm season for most in the plains and the mid-west.

Thank you Double D.

We all have our reasons for liking or disliking the season of heat. Do you look forward to summer or do you hate it with a burning passion?

Let me know what you think!

Edited by Vemillia Nightshade
  • Brohoof 3

Reasons i love summer

BronyCon time

sleeping less

Playing video games as long as i want

Enough time to talk to fellow bronys on skype

Reasons i hate summer

Way to hot

I'm allergic to bees which always swarm my house since its made of bricks that give off so much heat bees are attracted to stick to the walls

Ice cream melts

There is no snow

I hate wild life and insects

No School.... Since i come from a dysfunctional family school keeps me out of the house

Family drags my to many places for vacation when all i want to do is play video games and relax.

To sum it up i hate summer more than i love it.

• Brohoof 1

I look forward to it, somehow everything just becomes well happier somehow. Will be going to a car meet that lasts for a week it will be a lot of fun. Though I'll mostly be working and indulging myself on my car so it will be great.

I can't wait for summer. Especially since I haven't been feeling well this college semester. I think I'll be trying out drama and hopefully visit a theme park. And I'm not even concerned about the California heat because I grew up with it. Also, I usually go on vacation in the summer.

• Brohoof 1

Summer doesn't mean as much to me as it does a lot of people here when it comes to vacation, because I'm not in school anymore. Haven't had a "summer break" in years. What I do have is BronyCon, around which my entire year revolves. No matter what, I will always go to BronyCon, whatever it takes to get there. This year is special though. A week before the convention I'll be driving up to the family's fishing cabin in Canada to chillax and to visit some friends of mine who live nearby. After that, I'm driving down to Vermont to pick up @~Chaotic Discord~, and then driving over to Massachusetts to pick up @Chigens and Kay, bringing them both down to Baltimore with me for BronyCon. Best road trip ever :squee:

I also like ice cream and storms o3o

• Brohoof 5

Even though it doesn't mean as much to me as I've also been out of school for a while, it's still my favourite season for a lot of reasons. Whether it's the summer heat, or going for vacations, there's a lot to like about summer. This year isn't going to be too much different but I'll enjoy it while I can. :)

Edited by Magneton

Yes I'm looking forward to it! I'm Going to the twin cities,MN On June 7th! And maybe going to MLP-MSP and staying over there the whole summer with my grandparents!

(Going back in the last week of July)

I thought Spring was the severe thunderstorm season... Summer very rarely has severe storms where I live. But that's the only good thing I can say about it... Otherwise it's just a long block of heat with no reprieve. Wake me up when it's fall.

• Brohoof 1

I'm super excited for the 100 degree weather and the huge blackout dark lightning storms. This is my first summer in the city and I hope the power goes out a couple times from storms

I'm not looking forward to summer.

Yes, no school is nice but the heat... Oh God the heat..!

Summer doesn't really have much to offer me, since I'm not in school anymore and hot weather doesn't go well with me, plus I'm not one for travelling elsewhere for vacations... severe storms and ice cream would be nice to have, though~  :catface:

I like summer and all, but sometimes it gets too hot for me. Also, I'm not in school, so summer vacation is like a foreign word to me now. If there was a "meh" option, I'd have chosen that.

I do like enjoying summer things, though. But sitting around in 85+ heat is no fun. And thunderstorms just dampen your plans. Blech.

No, I'm definitely not looking forward to the summer. It's waaaaay too hot, and I hate the heat so I stay inside all summer :eww:. Plus, I don't like being out of school, so I always get bored over the summer. I don't have anything to look forward to either, since I won't get to go on any vacations this summer.

No, I'm definitely not looking forward to the summer. It's waaaaay too hot, and I hate the heat so I stay inside all summer :eww:. Plus, I don't like being out of school, so I always get bored over the summer. I don't have anything to look forward to either, since I won't get to go on any vacations this summer.

I'm sorry to hear that, Swirls. That does suck. But the heat alone isn't what makes summer's weather so unbearable sometimes. It's the humidity that gets you. It's also that humidity that gives us severe storms. In anycase, I wish you were over where I'm living, because we are going to be getting a water park soon!

I'm getting out of school about one - two months early (don't have to go back after exams at my school for the last year) so looking forward to no school for about three months, but I hate the season, as I tan easily and have to work on my pale, nerdy complexion, I also miss the winter, as it gets way too hot for me in summer ...

Storms!!! 

Weather excites me.  A lot...  If it weren't for the obvious dangers, I'd probably be a storm chaser.  I'm a bit of an adrenaline seeker.  Of course severe weather is more exciting that mild to moderate weather, but it's still fascinating.  I remember one time in high school at a baseball game, it was about 75 degrees (Fahrenheit), sunny, calm... it was a great day for sports.  Well, of course, Illinois (like any mid-western state) and its weather seem to be bipolar.  In less than 20 minutes it had dropped from 75 to 45, the wind picked up fast, and the sky was darkening something scary.  I just stared at the sky.  I didn't really care about the baseball game.  The only thing I was good at was batting, and that's why coach had me as "designated hitter" for someone.  

Ice cream is good... buuut, (this is gonna sound silly), I like ice cream when it's cool out.  My favorite is: Hannam's Lemon [ice cream cone].  But, Hannam's is a local place.  I love Dairy Queen, too, my favorite blizzard is the Georgia Mud Fudge.

(Oh no, I've made myself really hungry... Damn you Dairy Queen...)

As far as the rest of the options go, to be honest, I'd just prefer to relax in the summer.  Vacations are fun, sure... but I don't need them.  I'd rather save money to put into my gas tank in my truck.

~ Miles

• Brohoof 1