Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the weirdest thing you do?

Danfo98

I breathe. I should probably just stop it, it benefits no one and nothing.

-I sleep with my radio and light on.

-I imitate others' laughs and eventually make them my own. I honestly don't even recall what my real laugh is like, because I'm sure the laugh I have right now was actually someone else's... lol.

That's all I've got...

• Brohoof 3

Well, what I will do to help me think sometimes-is get up and walk around outside or go down into my basement if the weather is poor-while listening to music and occasionally burst into a run before slowing down again to catch breath before continuing.

Edited by Ianpiersonjdavis
  • Brohoof 1

One weird thing that I've done for years is trying to play the tune of something like a piano with my fingers, even though I've never played the piano. Not totally sure how weird that is though. Also, I have a box of sequins that I occasionally like to run my ringers through and it has a bunch of different shapes so sometimes I'll try and find as many of one shape, size and color of one as I can, even though I won't use them for anything. I cross my arms randomly, and not because I'm mad or upset, just because it's comfortable to me for some reason. And idk what else I do that's weird but that's all I can think of for now.......

• Brohoof 1

Okay. I'm not sure is this is the weirdest thing I do but here I go :P. So what happens is that I get a glimpse of something that happens in the future. A vision! And then it actually happens and then I remember that I had the vision

I've had this feeling/thing before. It wasn't very exciting, it was my teacher talking about football.

I would say the weirdest thing I do is talk to myself. I sit there for ages just having a conversation with myself or when I'm walking down the street on my own. It's quite funny when someone is behind me and I don't realise haha

• Brohoof 1

I'll start. I like to crossdress. I think it's fun.

:)

This just makes me so happy.  I think it's great.  I'm a fashionista (and a dude).  Is there a male term?  A fashionisto?  Lol.  But I love to wear feminine stuff.  It just suits my personality.  Dresses, skirts, various dress-like things.  I make a lot of it myself because they don't make that kind of stuff for men, obviously.  I don't classify it as "crossdressing", technically, because they're not women's clothes.  They're my clothes.  I made em, they were never intended for a woman, i.e. not crossdressing.  But, I mean, crossdressing is great, I just choose to classify it that way for me to sort of make a statment and open some minds, you know?  My definition is that the only clothing that is sex-specific is something meant for a part that only one sex has.  I.e. support undergarments.  Men and women need support in different places.  Other than that, nothing should really be classified as "men's" or "women's".  Sure, stuff can be made more for one sex, to fit that figure, but there's no reason that things like dresses or skirts must only be for women.  What about ancient times, like Greece and Rome?  You think they had pants?  Pants are a relatively modern invention, I believe.  They all wore robes and wraps and dress like things in those ancient cultures.  And kimonos in Japan, and kilts in Scotland.  I love fashion, and it's just so stupid to make it so limiting.

Okay, so for my "weird" thing that I do--I put water on cereal instead of milk.

Weirdest thing i do is always eat food in pair no more or no less than a pair. I have had people offer me three cookies before and i turned them down because my weird obsession of doing things an equal amount times including eating. As of my doctor this is the only signs of OCD i have which is weird that its not about being neat or clean. I'd rather have OCD for my room being clean than having to eat equal food. I just find it weird that this comes and goes like ill grow out of it for a year than comes back the next.

Sometimes, I'll just pick up a simple looking pen. I close the windows and shades. Then I'll just walk around the house for 2-3 hours while pretending the pen to be something else or just imagine an anime of my own. Been doing it since little. Believe me, it really did burn down my calories and keep my cholesterol healthy ^^

• Brohoof 1

I've made it a habit to smell plates before I use them. Why? Because sometimes the plates where I live smell weird.

Okay. I'm not sure is this is the weirdest thing I do but here I go :P. So what happens is that I get a glimpse of something that happens in the future. A vision! And then it actually happens and then I remember that I had the vision

So I'm not the only one. I've had that happen to me so many times.

I have paranoia and because of that I will force myself to learn the license plate of any car my family members own, so I know for sure that when I'm getting picked up, I know which car is my ride for certain.

I take apart anything mechanical and try to put it back together. Usually works. It all started when I was 7 and our printer broke, I got curious, took it apart and put it back together. I actually fixed it.

I tend to have random bursts of loud laughing fits, my old friend said it sounded spot on like the Joker, I shall take that as a compliment. I can't control the laughing and I can't stop until it stops.

I devote countless hours to posting on an online forum and interacting with members of a fandom with which I don't necessarily identify when I could be engaging in any number of other, comparatively more productive activities that might potentially elicit feelings of greater satisfaction - and other pleasurable emotional reactions.

• Brohoof 2