Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ideas for a 'Rainbow Dash Plays 20 Questions' Fic

Vertigo-01

I looked over the 'Guide to Octavia's Hall' post, and I think I'm posting this in the right area? If not, mods, do your thang.

Anyway, I've been mulling over this idea for a one-off of Rainbow Dash playing Twenty Questions with the Mane 6.

The way I envision it, it would be set not too long after the time Applejack and Rarity had that sleepover with Twilight several seasons ago. RD and friends would be gathered together at Golden Oak Library for their first formal sleepover with everyone together, probably only thanks to Twilight pestering everyone for weeks about it. They'd burn through a few games and such, and Twilight would be trying to check off that darn checklist of how to have fun during a sleepover. But well before anypony felt tired, they  would run out of things to do. Someone would pitch the idea of playing Twenty Questions, but Rainbow Dash would scoff and say something about it being too boring, too slow, too lame, whatever.

And then everyone would pressure her into participating. Y'know how it goes with her.

Anyway, as fun as the idea is to me, I'm not sure if I could pull it off in practice, nor are there really any other examples of this on Fimfiction (that I could readily find at least). It would be a comedy piece of course, something I've never personally written before. Main reason I'm posting this here is to see what other people think, and most of all (if you like the idea), to get some ideas for what some of the questions might be, and what some of Rainbow Dash's reactions would be to them.

The sky's the limit -- only appropriate for RD, right? Let me know what peeps think, or if I should toss this idea in the can.