Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rethinking an old OC

Lucky Lass

Hey forum, so one of the first OCs I attempted to make was a unicorn named Royal Script. At the
time I wasn't happy with how I drew characters, and never really picked her up after that. So tonight I
noticed her old reference sheet on my DA list and decided to give her a redesign. So now she is a deer XD

post-19643-0-33395200-1429594026_thumb.png

I originally thought to keep her colors but then ended up changing her hair around. It just seemed like there
were too many dull pastels and her designs was sort of flat? I was surprised when I added in teal/green hair out
of curiosity and ended up with something I liked better. So what do you guys think? I don't generally ask for many
opinions about OCs but keep getting stuck in the same color palette loop. There is one section of colors I like
and everything ends up being warm naturals or dull pastels, haha. It is getting annoying .-.

post-19643-0-85582700-1429594775_thumb.png
These were some of the other test colors, and the grey is one that I actually like. However, it feels too stern
for her overall character. She is a linguist/translator and travels Equestria in search of the new and exciting.

I like the third one in color!    The pink stands out to her gray/darker tones!  Also I

love the deer!

I tried a few shades of pink, and while it does pop, it also feels to warm for the rest of her palette.