Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things you lose on a regular basis?

Deano

Howdy everypony! Here's one for ya, what do you lose on a regular basis?

For me, it's as simple as a comb. Here's the little devil:

bKobl3a.jpg

Remember where it is folks, cos it'll disappear in a moment. That thing gets lost DAILY. I make very sure that it sits below my radiator every evening, and yet the next morning it takes me several minutes to re-discover it. It drives me insane.

Do any of you have a similar problem, or am I genuinely going mad? XD

Whether you lose and then find the same thing over and over again, or lose something permanently and have to buy a new one, I'd love to hear your stories. :pinkie:

Motivation.

Wait, I can't lose it on a regular basis if its never found.

Aww, don't fret, I've been there. Most of the time, I AM there :lol:

Any charger, for any portable gaming device ever.

At this point I'm almost convinced those things are sentient and trying to get away from me.

That's exactly how I feel about that damn comb. How can you even lose a comb?! It's black plastic on a white carpet! XD

• Brohoof 1

The 2 things I lose the most frequently are my phone and nail clippers.

Nail clippers huh? That's new for me. I suppose they are pretty small! XD

Nail Clippers............and my toothbrush........8D

I lost my toothbrush once at a friend's house. It has never turned up. 6 years. Never.

My dignity whenever entering college, yet I somehow find it again upon immediately leaving.

You must drop it on the way in. I bet it gets stuck to the welcome mat that may or may not actually exist at your college :lol:

• Brohoof 1

At work I use a blade and gloves, and I usually stick them somewhere on my aisle when I take lunch. On occassion I'll completely forget where and it has sometimes taken me upwards of ten minutes to find them again... Once I never did, I think a coworker stole the blade that time. =/ I don't know... Could have been a customer. Either way, I shouldn't be leaving them out there, but taking them to break with me just adds more clutter to the break table...

• Brohoof 1

Pencils.  I don't know how it keeps happening to me but either I lose a pencil almost every week or every few days my pencil breaks and I have to throw it away.  It is really annoying.

• Brohoof 1

My keys and my cell phone. Oddly, only in the house. I never yet lost them (where I didn't find them in under five minutes) while away from home. I tend to put them down places and then forget. I once found my keys in the refrigerator, and have absolutely no memory of putting them there. My husband regularly has to call my phone, so we can find out where I left it when it rings!

LOL!

• Brohoof 1