Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things you lose on a regular basis?

Deano

My purple hair tie. I don't have a problem finding it when I put it in the safe zones (areas I assign as first places to look). But then I don't always do that and it only takes one time...

I keep telling myself it's just a hair tie, but I get so upset when I can't find it.  :okiedokielokie:

• Brohoof 1

There isn't anything I lose on a regular basis but I'll tell you this. My dad loses a lot of things like his glasses (both sun and regular), his hat, and even his phone and gets frustrated about it.

• 7 years later...

My sanity. :yeahno:

That aside; I've lost both my wallet and phone at different times. I now wear a chain attached to a belt loop so the wallet (and house keys) are no long an issue, but the phone...yeah; need to be careful there. :nom:

• Brohoof 2

I guess I lose pens a lot. I always have one in my pocket and they fall out when I pull something else out. Good thing I only use cheap pens. I also tend to lose my small flashlights, which I use for everything. Good thing I have a lot of them around.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I just thought of something else that I lose all the time...Forum notifications. :blush:

Same, especially with PMs! :scoots:

Lately I've been losing my phone audio every time I unplug my headphones, so I have to keep resetting the phone.

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, Kujamih said:

Yeah but you didn't answer my question though.... What's CIVILIZED DIGNITY. 

I added dignity so it would meet the character count, and because dignity is considered civilized.

• Brohoof 1