Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Parking Appeal Citation

DubWolf

I appealed a second time (after denied a first time) and was still fucking denied. What do you think? Even if I "may feel stupid" for what I wrote based on your opinions, I'd like to see other people's ways of thinking, and maybe I'll feel less hate towards the appeals system at our school.

I HATE the word "parking" because of the connotation I've developed for it at the school.

http://mlpforums.com/blog/2424/entry-16072-appeal-to-a-denied-claim/

I appealed a second time (after denied a first time) and was still fucking denied. What do you think? Even if I "may feel stupid" for what I wrote based on your opinions, I'd like to see other people's ways of thinking, and maybe I'll feel less hate towards the appeals system at our school.

I HATE the word "parking" because of the connotation I've developed for it at the school.

http://mlpforums.com/blog/2424/entry-16072-appeal-to-a-denied-claim/

I moved this to General Discussion since your post was not focused on debating municipal violations and the dispute process, but in gathering opinion and insight.

• Brohoof 1

doesn't sound like you are going to get out of it, ignorance of the rules is not an excuse, you did not get a disabled vehicle report that would have allowed you to leave your car, no disabled vehicle report no parking overnight, they don't care if you knew that or not, they don't care if your car was unable to be moved, they do not care about you, all they care about is the money you now have to pay and that you broke one of the rules, whether you knew it or not you still broke the rule ,now you gotta pay the fine. It's the way life is, they flat out do not care they just want your money. And you can say you think it's harsh, you can say it's not fair, you can say that a warning would have been better, but let me say it one more time just for good measure THEY DO NOT CARE.THEY JUST WANT YOUR MONEY LOL

• Brohoof 1

doesn't sound like you are going to get out of it, ignorance of the rules is not an excuse, you did not get a disabled vehicle report that would have allowed you to leave your car, no disabled vehicle report no parking overnight, they don't care if you knew that or not, they don't care if your car was unable to be moved, they do not care about you, all they care about is the money you now have to pay and that you broke one of the rules, whether you knew it or not you still broke the rule ,now you gotta pay the fine. It's the way life is, they flat out do not care they just want your money. And you can say you think it's harsh, you can say it's not fair, you can say that a warning would have been better, but let me say it one more time just for good measure THEY DO NOT CARE.THEY JUST WANT YOUR MONEY LOL

:lol:

In all seriousness, that's the way they are. I wish something ironic could happen to them so they can see how ignorant they really are.

Another thing that cannot be used as an excuse is "not feeling well" (like throwing up). What's tr alternative?!? Throwing up in the car? I Guess just throw up on the street them. RIGHT IN FRONT of a PTS guy (though not on him).

:lol:

In all seriousness, that's the way they are. I wish something ironic could happen to them so they can see how ignorant they really are.

Another thing that cannot be used as an excuse is "not feeling well" (like throwing up). What's tr alternative?!? Throwing up in the car? I Guess just throw up on the street them. RIGHT IN FRONT of a PTS guy (though not on him).

I'm sure the school principal could get out of it no problem, but a regular person? Nope.

I think the most important lesson of all for people to learn when they are young is how little people care, especially banks and credit card companies, they are all about the money, they will smile and be your best friend until you stop paying them, then they will bring the sheriff and throw you out of your house, pile your stuff at the curb , change the locks on your house and tow your car off, they don't care if you are hungry or cold,oor sick , hurt or unemployed. They will throw you out and take everything to where you are living in a cardboard box and eating out of a dumpster. They literally do not care if you are alive or dead if you stop giving them money LOL its amazing and sad. To many people have no idea how uncaring the big corporations , banks and most people are.

• Brohoof 1

I'm sure the school principal could get out of it no problem, but a regular person? Nope.

I think the most important lesson of all for people to learn when they are young is how little people care, especially banks and credit card companies, they are all about the money, they will smile and be your best friend until you stop paying them, then they will bring the sheriff and throw you out of your house, pile your stuff at the curb , change the locks on your house and tow your car off, they don't care if you are hungry or cold,oor sick , hurt or unemployed. They will throw you out and take everything to where you are living in a cardboard box and eating out of a dumpster. They literally do not care if you are alive or dead if you stop giving them money LOL its amazing and sad. To many people have no idea how uncaring the big corporations , banks and most people are.

I don't think it's just about money. I really just think they're very ignorant and single-minded/one-sided people.

This is an unfortunate reality of the world we live in. "Ignorance of the law (rules) is no excuse". As a general rule of thumb you never ever ever leave your vehicle on a private/restricted lot after hours. Because it gives them all the power in the world to ruin your life. You can't appeal because there is a protocol in place for the very situation you found yourself in.

Its just unfortunate you were not aware of it until it was too late. Its a minor parking infraction, not the end of the world.

Edited by Stalliongrad