Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Should WayForward make an MLP game?

TheJLeeTeam

When thinking about what developer should make an MLP G4 game. There's people who are saying Nintendo or Bethesda but I think WayForward should be the best developer for this type of game. WayForward makes a lot of great cartoon quality games like Shantae and Mighty Switch Force. And they even made a bunch of decent licensed games including Adventure Time Games, Regular show, and Ducktales: Remastered. I think it should be a 2D platformer since a cartoon based game would like this work great that way and there aren't that many 2D platformers these days. Maybe even put some RPG elements but keep the game simple enough.

I think it should be made for every platform like PC, PS3, PS4, PS Vita, Wii U, 3DS, Xbox 360, One, etc. I would like it to come out on 3DS too so I can play it on the go.

Edited by TheJLeeTeam
  • Brohoof 1

They already expressed interest in making one, and they usually do make great games, so yes I would love a WayForward developed MLP game

I think they are the best suited for it to be honest. They have actively acknowledged the Brony fanbase and have expressed that they would love to make one, they just need Hasbro's permission to do so. That would be another gold mine for them if it was done well. With WayForward's track record, I think they could succeed. even if some of their games have been hit or miss.

I really would love for this to happen.

I'm not familiar with WayForward.  But oh dear Celestia, not Bugthesda!  As much as I loved Skyrim, I would rather have an MLP game that, oh..idk, WORKS.  As a hypothetical, disregarding familiarity with the franchise or the fandom, and strictly focusing on the quality and feel of their games, I would want an MLP game to be made by either Square or Sony Santa Monica.

Edited by Justin_Case001