Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your ethos or creed?

Honsou

I know it might sound silly, but each and every single one of us has a core value that drives us each and every day without us realizing it.

My core value is a combination of respect and loyalty. Probably one of the reasons why I'm so easy to use and abuse at work, is because I am stead fastly dedicated to the mission and loyal to my leadership. I have spent many days at work from 0500 to 2100 just trying to make sure everything is good for the next day. It strains my marriage, but for me, I can't stop when I know there is an unfinished task.

• Brohoof 2

In my opinion, at the depth of their heart each human being wants to do what is good and righteous, unfortunately because we live in a broken and confusing world, some people's view of what is "good and righteous" is mislead and perverted. Therefore, I strive to treat everyone, even those who openly hate me, with the utmost dignity and kindness. I've failed many times, but my ultimate goal is to be the person who was a positive supporting influence to everyone during my lifetime.

• Brohoof 2

inb4 Assasin's Creed.

I guess mine would just be treat everyone the way you'd like to be treated, and also respect and don't judge others, as long as they're not hurting anybody.  Kinda boring, I guess, but that's all I can really think of. 

• Brohoof 2

So like Fallout Equestria?

Mine is sincerity:

Irony, double speak, platitudes, putting on a facade for social comfort or status, these things are anathema to me. If I were to hate someone I wouldn't wear a false smile and call them friend. If I love something, I don't cover my naked passion. (This show included, I'm a proud open brony.) There is nothing that can't be accomplished directly and honestly, deception and trickery are the tools of lesser men. To say or be anything online that I'm not in real life would be insincere so I strive for consistency of character. Before all things, I mean what I say, and I say what I mean.

Edited by Steel Accord
  • Brohoof 2

Study to be quiet, Work with your hands, Mind your own business.

Some people are what they appear to be-some aren't. I treat everyone with respect until they show me they don't deserve it.

My family are my whole world. If anyone helps them, I will never forget-same goes if someone hurts them. I repay.

• Brohoof 1

"Step back look at it from every angle... then rush in like a madman"

Alternatively my favorite quote

"You see him... Yeah that lonely guy... In the corner... You dont know it yet but he is just like you... You wouldn't want to be lonely... you think he does...yeah I know you and I know you do...but he doesn't...go be the one who gave him a chance instead of another guy who didnt because noone else did."

Or even better yet.

"THAT WHY I ****** YO ***** YOU FAT ************!"

Or the coolest thing ever said

"Toast"

Edited by Mars orbit
  • Brohoof 1

I find myself leaning on more than one, but they are all equally true in my mind:

If you don't have time to do it right the first time, when will you have time to do it right?

Treat others the way you would want to be treated. (Because I'm unique like that)

If it's worth doing, it's worth overdoing.

I've got Grit, and I've got God.

Last one best one.

27 is better than 26. (ALWAYS. FIVE-EVER)

The best way to win is to throw a wrench in the plans of others.

Always belive in Tom the Rock (I love you Tom)

Religon you can't laugh at is pointless.

Meh.

Humor is like a rubber sword, doesn't draw blood, but it makes a point. 

Suffer now, be a champion later.

Forget the limits, give it more than all you got.

YOLO

Sometimes the solution is not the answer.

(Wow, I never realized how many there were...)

This is one of my favorites:

Hey a$$hole! Hands in the air, gimme that wallet, yea, and that watch. You see this? it's a gun. Now gimme. GIMME.

Currently, I'm feeling: All you need is love, love.  Love is all you need.

I'm also fond of: All life is only a set of pictures in the brain, among which there is no difference betwixt those born of real things and those born of inward dreamings, and no cause to value the one above the other.

Though, at one point, I might've considered: It is good to be a cynic—it is better to be a contented cat — and it is best not to exist at all.

• Brohoof 1

Feed a man for free.  He'll be back asking for more.  Feed a man a bullet.  You won't hear from him again.

That was dark, Synyster. mlp-cpwhat.png  I love it. ok6SpPZ.png

As for me, well... Let's just say i will turn anything negative in to positive; and then use that against my opponent.

• Brohoof 2

If it's not broken, break it and build something better. Whether machine or human, remaining stagnant is one sure-fire way to render yourself obsolete.

And as far as core values go, hard work ethic and respect are what I value most.

I celebrate personal enlightenment and the pursuit of bettering of the individual while maintaining the values of family and friends.

I always seek to improve myself; there's always room for more in my book. I like to make friends, and i maintain that one of the most important things in life is to care and support those around you before you lose them.

I sometimes slip, but, as they say; to err is human.

Edited by Sleepwalker

Um

I'm not sure

I dont actually have any motivation to do anything

I suppose the only thing that can get me off my arse is somebody being mean to the "little guy" as it were

So helping out I suppose. Making people happy. Treat your neighbor as you would treat yourself and all that.