Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv What is your favourite movie series?

Katie Fire

Difficult for me to answer I like so many and they all seem to be my favorite. Therefore I'm rather choosing my favorite of my favorite. Lol I'd say first is definitely Harry Potter I grew up with it and read the books as well. O3O I would say Back to the future as well, got to love the DeLorean. Now, Fast and the furious is my favorite as well. The reason is I grew up with the series and liked it. Sure it's gone up and down, though it's enjoyable. Last I'd say How to train your dragon, I don't know I enjoy a lot more of them The Hobbit for example. So yeah, lots of favorites. :P

, as this thread pertains to movies this topic would be better suited for media discussion. :) I'll move it to the appropriate section for you. Next time, please remember to put your threads in the section that best fits them.

Star Wars and Indiana Jones, I love all the movies from both series(Ok, except Attack of the Clones), and watch them all any chance I get

Pirates of the Caribbean is my absolute favorite movie series ever and I'm surprised nobody has mentioned it yet. Kinda sad I have to wait a full two years for the next movie :<

2nd favorite is Kick-Ass

Wow there is a lot of Star Wars love here! I had no idea. Love it!

Which has more hype:

Star Wars the force unleashed

or

Jurasic World?

• Brohoof 1