Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Holy Cow, Guess What Babs Seeds' Cutie Mark Looks Like?

Batbrony

Actually rewatched the episode today before Tanks, and it seems I missed around 5 seconds with the letter. It was clearly shown and I missed it. Oops.

That's not uncommon when watching stuff online, so it's understandable. I used to re-watch the previous week's episode in preparation for the current week's back when I watched anime(which has been some years ago now that I think about it), and I considered doing that with FiM this season despite this series having isolated episodes. I ultimately decided not to since I don't have as much spare time these days, but this is the first season I'm watching as it airs and I'm enjoying counting down the days every week till the next episode airs. Now we have seven more days to go. Man, this Saturday can't come soon enough. :D Edited by Tross

It's a pair of scissors. Nothing to get worked up over.

No one's getting worked up over it, it's just a cool little detail is all, and the fact that DHX would pay such close attention to a small detail like that just speaks to the quality of their work on the show and how much they care about it.

That's super lame. Why would her cutie mark be scissors? It should have been something that made any sense at all.

Yeah, we didn't have anything previously that suggested it would be scissors, but Sweetie Belle mentions as soon as they hear what it is that Babs was always futzing around with her mane and tail when she visited them, so my guess is it signifies that she's supposed to be a manedresser/stylist.  Pretty cool, if you ask me.  :catface:

• 2 weeks later...

I never noticed that before. This shows how highly detailed this show can be.

Yup, gotta love any creative team that'd go out of their way to include something like that.  :catface: