Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tea or Coffee?

Katie Fire

Which hot drink do you go for?  

130 users have voted

1. 1. Tea or Coffee

• Tea
    • Coffee

I drink my share of Coffee, but nowhere near the amount of tea. Tea is just superior in every way, and I'm not just saying that because I'm Irish. (Apparently we drink even more Tea then the British, despite stereotypes.)

I prefer tea over coffee. Coffee generally leaves me feeling jittery, dehydrated, and even nauseous.

Definitely tea. I've never liked coffee. Think it's too bitter. I'm into sweet things, so I have my tea with sugar. I've tried lots of varieties but nothing has really grabbed my attention so I usually just have standard black tea.  -_-

I prefer tea; just the smell and taste of it is appealing to me. As for coffee, well I don't like it a whole lot. It smells good, but the taste is horrible in my opinion. The only coffee related items I like is coffee ice cream, mocha drinks, and those frappes you get at McDonald's.

• Brohoof 1

Strong black coffee, without all that milky stuff, especially when I have a full courseload.

I prefer tea; just the smell and taste of it is appealing to me. As for coffee, well I don't like it a whole lot. It smells good, but the taste is horrible in my opinion. The only coffee related items I like is coffee ice cream, mocha drinks, and those frappes you get at McDonald's.

The smell totally gets me. I love the smell of coffee. Never tried coffee-flavored ice cream though. Maybe I should check it out some time.  :P

• Brohoof 2

Tea! Unquestionably Tea!

I pity da fool who think Mr.Coffee can stand up to Mr. Tea!

but if you're offering me a cup of coffee, I'm not about to turn you down.

...matte, anypony?

• Brohoof 2

Lol @ all thy comments. :lol:

Coffee is supposed to be bitter, folks. But, I'd have to say that espresso is pretty damn good. I really enjoy it, so its special in its own way. Can't stand milk in my coffee (or tea for that matter). But the amount of times my friend Coffee has helped me stay up all night when needed is just a Godsend. 

That is one thing that tea is disadvantaged at! :please:

Coffee is basically like Satan's adolescent son waking you up, taking a piss in your mouth, and beating you up for the following hour so you don't fall back asleep

It tastes like shit and has way too much caffeine

I'll stick with tea, thanks

Ah damn, the pole isn't very specific.

Are we talking cold or hot?

Personally, I like my hot cup of joe.  No creamer, no milk.  A pinch of sugar.

Hot tea is okay when I'm sick.  I usually add honey and lemon juice to it then.

Buuut, if we were talking cold drinks, I'd go with an ice cold sweet tea over a chilled coffee beverage.

---

Hot: Coffee.

Cold: Tea.

(Btw, have you ever mixed iced tea with milk before?  It's awesome... No, I swear, I am not British)

~ Miles

• Brohoof 2

Maybe it's because I've never figured out what kind of coffee I prefer, but I'd rather have tea since it seems healthier, and its sweetness certainly helps make me feel more inclined for it. I could make do without all the caffeine that coffee provides, but I don't drink tea or coffee very often either way.

Coffee for freakin' life. I've been drinking coffee since I was 12. Today, I wake up every morning with a 32 fl oz of coffee with hot chocolate and hazelnut creamer, cooled down with ice. Delicious.

Tea.
Coffee is just disgusting to me >.<
(Although I haven't tried that many types to be fair)

Edited by Aleh
  • Brohoof 1