Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hewo

MrKoalala

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?:

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

General

Hello everybody!  :wub:  My name is Kayla But you must call me, Koala, lala or MrKoalala   My favourite Mare is Chrysalis And favourite colt is King Sombra (I see a reoccuring theme  ) My fave princess is Luna   . While I love mp I hate crossovers  I'm sorry if you like them though  :sunny: .

Main Oc

Chime the cow pony, just follow me here .Her cutie mark is similar to Luna's except the black is replaced with brown and the crescent is a bell, she is basically a pony but she has a cow pattern. eeeyup 

Princess Oc

My princess oc is Princess CandyCane it has the pattern of Zecora except she is white and red, her cutie mark is a candy cane  B)  Hello i'm Captainobvious29.

Social Media

Tumblr: Lullaby Talks

DA: Mrkoalala

Do not hate me please  :blink:

Any way hello take me under your wing please  :lol:

• Brohoof 8

Hello =)=)=)=)=) and welcome to this happy pony forum my friend =)=)=)=)=)=) I hope you can have great pony happy times here =)=)=)=)meetign many of the pony friends =)=)=)=)=) and having happy fun time =)=)=)=)=)=) If you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=) YAY =)!

post-28950-0-42528600-1428357072.gif
  • Brohoof 6

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3427017-1-img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff
I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time!      :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions!      :muffins:

• Brohoof 7

Hello, MrKoalala! Welcome, welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy and I hope to see you around here a lot. :pinkie:

If you need anything, feel free to talk to us. We're happy to help you if you need it. Have fun!

• Brohoof 5

post-31081-0-73881200-1420426576_thumb.png

Hey there Koala, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM or friend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

queen_chrysalis_by_misteelala-d531dd9.jp

• Brohoof 4

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here :). KING SOMBRA IS ALSO MY FAVORITE  :pinkie:. I hope you have a wonderful time here  :squee:

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

Edited by JonasDarkmane
  • Brohoof 3

Welcome! :3 There's so many new people joining just like myself. If I can do anything to help you or make you feel even more welcome don't hesitate to ask! 

• Brohoof 4

Better late then never right? :)

Hello and welcome to the forums! If you have any questions feel free to ask :) I hope you have a great time here and make alot of new friends :) Im looking forward to seeing you around!

• Brohoof 2