Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Protocol Destiny

MisterRe

OOC: http://mlpforums.com/topic/126584-activate-protocol-destinymystery-adventure-action/?p=3684734

I woke up again, alone in the ample darkness. No [Redacted] was with me; They left to find the food again. This place of mine was of halls among halls, dim lit  in its hellishness. I wasn't starving, I was staving off something more important: The willingness to die. I want out. I want out. I said in my own head. The others were dwindling and I will succumb soon to it as well. They will die in the way to survive; I will die searching for the way to live.

As I ascended the levels, I noticed how the insanity died down. The walls had been cleaner and less gritted by the insanity of a thousand hooves (though 50 still stand to do so). The symbols on the walls look fresh er and fresher yet the meaning of these were still unknown. The only account I have on these were the symbols changed as I progressed. When they both were unfamiliar I was exhausted. I knew I was going to die soon but one more ascension I said to myself.

Strange. A symbol-less floor. I struggled to ascend to the next to see if it was different. The same symbol popped up as above, so below. I took rest to regain my strength then tried the door leading into the floor. It was stuck. I kicked it in. What i saw was a plethora beyond all imagination. What I did understand was completely vanquished by the sheer shock absorbed by my visuals. Alike bodies coevered in darkness, a green gel and some invisible force holding them to a certain area. Lights were everywhere. 

My curiosity grew brighter and brighter with each step. I felt the invisible walls and they were smooth and curved all the way around. I felt the rough ropes which connected itself to several apparatuses, thick and rough but empty with air. In the moments haze, I felt like I've made a mistake. I pressed against something and it collapses: A big red something the size of my hoof.

"Activate protocol destiny! Warning! Process initializing.,, in 3... 2... 0." 

I received new knowledge through a thousand needle prods. Machines held me down and forced upon me a higher existence. A genetic beast no longer, I became a fragment of destiny. They gave the C.I.C.T.E.M information to me and its sole goal, to destroy itself. The building itself crumbled with the metal cocoon. There was a flash of dark light and all of the [Redacted] were teleported to the outside society. 

"Cause chaos." I told them. "We will."

---

"The Pegasus guard are squandering to subdue these unknown assailants that happened to appear out of no where. Heavy casualties for both sides as the battle rages on. If you see a mutated pony out of the ordinary, do not engage. From what we're seeing they can rip an earth pony in half in less than seconds and withstand small arms fire. I highly recommend staying out of the east side High Ryse. I repeat, stay the hell away from that place." The PA system was interconnected to the whole city, both conciders and Outliers heard this call. They rush to the scene.

(Rps up, I was busy :mellow: )

Edited by MisterRe

Noble's day began like any other, and he made sure to go through his daily routine. Starting with a good breakfast, then magic practice to make sure he remained at top condition. Then firearm practice to keep his aim and reflexes keen. Finally, he would sit down to check the news before going about his duties. He was a Concider, pledged to protect the city and the system from the Outliers that he considered to be misguided terrorists. Even if the system is wrong, the alternative was practically extinction. It was merely choosing the lesser of two evils, and Noble himself held out hope for a better future.

His thoughts were interrupted as he heard the report of the attack on the High Ryse district. Snatching up his gun and holstering it, hiding it under a dark coat, he raced to the scene as fast as he could, calling in his back up on the way.

Fusion walked through the streets, savoring the experience. "I really need to do this more often. It reminds me of what I'm truly fighting for," the stallion thought. He took a deep breath, taking in the scent of the stores with an underlying hint of industrial smog. Chord turned around, heading to his apartment. The pungent odor of the smog was only reminding him of the wrong-doings of society. The unicorn finally arrived at his apartment, after an uneventful walk. Fusion flipped on a radio, as he always did. The station abruptly stopped playing music and a loud message started playing. Fusion took the opportunity (and a knife, concealed in a saddle-bag) and rushed towards the scene. Chord picked up his phone, and alerted the rest of the Outliers to the situation, in case they hadn't heard it.