Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general media Worst Commercials And Ads Ever

Castle Bleck

Thankfully it's off the air now, but the Prius commercial with the annoying singing in it made me hit the mute button every time it wass on. n/o to Prius fans/drivers here, it's just the song was freaking annoying.

• Brohoof 1

Kind of funny in a very dark way, but it fails to make me want to buy skittles. (P.S. How do you embed a video from YouTube?)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sxItH0I6xmQ

lmfao that was like one of the best commercials in the world. Trixie is pleased.

Lol This has to be on one of my top 10 most ridiculous commercials. I guess having the usual Old-Spice black guy would have been to racist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvQJlYpAWWo

Edited by SoGxTrixie
  • Brohoof 1

I rarely watch TV anymore, and I know I've seen ALOT of bad commercials. The one that sticks out in my memory more than any other is the headon commercials. Sweet FUCK those were horrible.

Imagine hearing this every 10 minutes while someone across the house watches TV

Other than that, any musical commercial tends to be awful.

Edited by Omega Centauri
  • Brohoof 3

Kind of funny in a very dark way, but it fails to make me want to buy skittles. (P.S. How do you embed a video from YouTube?)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sxItH0I6xmQ

As far as I know, it the link just has to be pasted into the body of text.

It didn't work because the link you posted is for the mobile version of the site. (m.youtube.com.)

With the above embed, I just removed the "m." in the link and pasted it there.

• Brohoof 2

Sit n Sleep. Or your mattresses freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! My dad's favorite.

The Old Spice mother commercials gets my mom all the time.

I keep quiet about which commercial annoys me. Push it, push it, p-p-p-p-push it really good. ok ok I'm pushing the post button. ahhhh

Edited by KeithDJohnson

I'd say all commercials, but most specifically that one Free-credi scorce karma crap with those two ladies in teh bench =3= Gets really annoying

It's really hard to beat the Head-On commercial. We can all look back at it and laugh now, but seriously... Who in the world thought that was a good idea? Using a computerized voice to say and show the same thing several things in a row!

Although, I have a local company that makes commercials that are somehow even more atrocious. They are an airport parking service. I used to only know them by radio ads. They would play every single ad break, and there would be the same two in a row, and they were always really stupid. But now they've outdone themselves in advertising. They've made a TV commerical with a bunch of people (who must have been paid outrageous amounts of money to look this stupid... seriously!) dancing incredibly awkwardly and stupidly to a horribly embarrassing song that they created for it.

There are no videos of it on YouTube.. So I can't show y'all... But you know, that's for the best. Their advertising is just so bad that I honestly would probably avoid using them if I ever went to the airport again. Even my coworkers shut off the commercial when it comes on in the breakroom. It's not even cheesey in a fun way.

this isn't one of the worst commercials I've seen because of what is is, but rather because of when it aired, during the Super Bowl. I expect this commercial to live on in infamy  

here is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKUy-tfrIHY

I tried to embed the video but these NEVER FUCKING WORK it shows the video while I'm typing then I click enter and it fucking disappears so I'm sorry seriously fuck embedding on this format  :baconmane:

Edited by Zantetsuken
  • Brohoof 1

I don't have a particular worst ad, though toy ads aimed at young girls ads, aka mlp or Barbie, come to mind. But my least favourite day in the year for ads is Christmas Day. All the ads are basically 'come to our sale tomarrow' with pretty much nothing else.

The big ones are the Arnotts and Next ads. Sadly, these boring ads aren't on YouTube. I can see why.

• Brohoof 1

Those IRS commercials including scary characters like Blue Tax Max or whatever he's called and the knight in Shining Armor.

Every Brony in the world will know what I'm talking about:

What's the big deal with gak?