Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are some of your hobbies?

Magic Note

I'm not sure if we have a thread on this yet...but I have a question for everyone. What are your favourite non-MLP related hobbies?

Some of my favourite hobbies are working on game making, reading sports magazines, collecting coins, and designing.

What are yours?

• Brohoof 2

Some of my hobbies are watching new movies I haven't seen, video games, signatures and art, going around MLP Forums, and that would have to be it. 

• Brohoof 1

Besides MLP, soccer, practicing sprints on the track and field to become the fastest rainbow dash out there, competitive gaming, having a beer with friends, being by myself listening to either techno or hip hop, basketball, lifting in the gym.

I play magic and sometimes when I don't have anything else going on I make sure this and all the other poniverse sites work, no big deal :) I also sew plushes, but only at work

• Brohoof 1

My hobbies are the following:

~Writing (specifically creative stories and poems).

~Photography (take pics of nature mostly).

~Exersizing (mostly jogging).

~Shopping (lol I love clothes shopping).

...Yeah I'm pretty boring, but I'm actually planning on learning how to play the violin. Possibly even sculpture making too. :P

Edited by Sommar
  • Brohoof 2

My hobbies are the following:

~Writing (specifically creative stories and poems).

~Photography (take pics of nature mostly).

~Exersizing (mostly jogging).

~Shopping (lol I love clothes shopping).

...Yeah I'm pretty boring, but I'm actually planning on learning how to play the violin. Possibly even sculpture making too. :P

You should definitely learn how to play the violin! I've played it for 13 years :P

• Brohoof 2

I like to tweet, post on forums, play league of legends, and watch youtube videos, primarily about criticizing religion, feminism, and reviews, most prominently reviews of mlp episodes.

I don't have many hobbies sadly (though I probably should get one). Some hobbies that I would like to get into would have to be drawing, roleplaying, fanfiction, and various other things, but I just never do anything.

• Brohoof 1

I'm not sure if we have a thread on this yet...but I have a question for everyone. What are your favourite non-MLP related hobbies?

Some of my favourite hobbies are working on game making, reading sports magazines, collecting coins, and designing.

What are yours?

Any sort of game your in the process of making? I am in the process of completing a Rainbow Rock Visual novel.