Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Steel Matt

Good afternoon! 

I wanted to share my newest orchestral piece (3-4 months in the making). It has been featured on the new Ponies at Dawn "Celestial Planes" album which you should certainly check out as well! 

Thanks for listening! 

Edited by Steel Matt
  • Brohoof 3

That was beautiful song I've ever heard :rarity:

Oh wow! I am truly honored :) 

Reminds me of a lot of the epic adventure films from the 80's, back when swords and sorcery were cool, i.e legend, labyrinth, lady hawke

Ah yes! Those were the good ole days...even though I was born in the 90's. Still, the 80s were awesome!

reminds me of flying on a dragons back, through the world.  Hunting for food to fighting the fight.  on on a dragon.

Not the how to train your dragon movies.    the books.like eragon 

Awesome. Lets go get us a Dragon! (Disclaimer: must bring Fluttershy...you know, for major precautions) 

• Brohoof 1

You have some great sounds going here! Really nice themes and very progressive overall mood. I could see it as a movie soundtrack, esp. from about 3:00m on.

I also do music like this and lately I've been thinking of trying to figure a way to write a tribute somehow...

• Brohoof 1

oh man! This is beautiful  B) Really love the intro  :lol:

This is definitely going into my epic music collection!  :D

I am honored :) 

You have some great sounds going here! Really nice themes and very progressive overall mood. I could see it as a movie soundtrack, esp. from about 3:00m on.

I also do music like this and lately I've been thinking of trying to figure a way to write a tribute somehow...

I got your message. I replied back about the potential collaboration. Thanks for listening, and I look forward to working with you!