Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which member of the mane 6 do you think would be the easiest to live with?

Dawning Demon

Probably either Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, or Rainbow Dash, the latter of which would easily be that college roommate you love but also drives you nuts :P

• Brohoof 2

Either Applejack or Fluttershy.

Applejack overall likes keeping track of everything to be sure the chores and such are done, while Fluttershy would be relatively relaxed in how you live. Both would be doing their own things instead of worrying about what you're up to.

I like Applejack more though, so AJ gets my vote.

• Brohoof 3

I would say fluttershy. :fluttershy: also, it could be AJ and maybe pinkie too?

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

well if I have to live with Fluttershy at her cottage I will pass, seeing as that place is a zoo. But, I dont think I would want to live with Flulttershy at my house either. She would probably see all the horrible stuff that animals go through here and turn my place into an animal shelter. 

I think Princess Twilight would be the easiest to live with mainly cause well... I don't know, if I lived with her at her place I would be living IN A CASTLE BITCHES! So that's amazing, also Twilight is usually just reading books, so I wouldn't even know shes around.

#overthinking 

Edited by Zantetsuken
  • Brohoof 2

Lol, nobody has said Rarity.  As much as I adore her, she'd be hell to live with.

Fluttershy would be easiest, because she'd just go "Oh, please don't put your feet on the couch, I mean, if you don't mind, that is, but you know, whatever you want to do is fine..."

Living with Twi in the castle would be amazing, though.  In close quarters, I think she would get on people's nerves.  A little bit Sheldon Cooper if you know what I mean.  But in that huge castle, she could just give you a wing and you'd never see each other.  They should do a Batman joke with her castle.  You know, the dinner scene with Viki Vale?  The six could all be eating dinner in the castle one night:

Fluttershy:  "Um..Twilight?  Do you like eating in here?"

Twi:  *nods*  "Oh yeah..."  *looks around, furrows her brow*  "You know to tell you the truth I don't think I've ever been in this room before..."

• Brohoof 3

I'd have to go with AJ, given how OCD Twilight gets,  the fur at Flutter's and Rarity would try to get

me to help in making dresses...Dash is in a cloud and Pinkie is wwaaay to random for me!

I like being outside and doing a little chores long.

• Brohoof 1

Actually I think Twilight would be the easiest to live with, I imagine living with Fluttershy wouldn't be too good due to that bunny so I think Twilight would be the easiest to live with, even when she has a breakdown there'd be plenty of places in the castle to hide. 

• Brohoof 1

This depends an awful lot on your relationship with the character.

Are you in a permanent relationship?  Are you a hairless ape who just entered Ponyville and you are bunking with a pony?  Are you generic background pony 17 down on your luck (parasprites just ate your house or something)?

The way the pony reacts to you will be FAR different in each of those categories.

• Brohoof 2

Either Fluttershy or Twilight. The only problem I could foresee living with Twilight is accidentally setting off one of her OCD moments with one of my own. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Twilight would probably try and get me read some boring books on Equestrian history and question me non-stop on what Humans are like.

Fluttershy would have too many animals around the house and Angel would be a pain in the ass.

Staying with Applejack would make me feel guilty that they're all out working hard in the field and I'm just freeloading off of them and then I'd have to go out and help them in the field as well to not feel guilty.

Rarity would get interested in making clothes for Humans for the first time and I would be stuck as being a living mannequin

I would need a cloud-walking spell to go to Rainbow Dash's house but I am pretty sure it would be the easiest to live there. Do nothing all day if I want just like RD.

Pinkie Pie would be having parties every damn day and there would be no peace.

Edited by The Awesome One
  • Brohoof 1

Fluttershy would be the easiest to live with, no doubt about it. Especially considering all my rescue animals. I'm used to demanding critters so I wouldn't have a problem with Angel either. Bring him along Flutters, he can throw tantrums with my picky chihuahua. XD

• Brohoof 1