deleted101

(edited)

I love almost every pony in the series.

But here are my least favorite:

-Prince BlueBlood (Obviously)

-Diamond Tiara

-Silver Spoon

-Sometimes with Gilda

Who are your least favorite characters throughout the whole series?

Edited by Mr. TSB

It's between Snips and Snails from S1 as they started out as terrible characters to be mocked, and Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon for being stereotypical bullies.

• Brohoof 1

AppleJack for me. I just can't see her as anything as "Southern, apples, southern, apples" not that there's anything wrong with either of those (except that im allergic to apples) just don't find her entertaining, except in "bats!"

How Dare You? Insult the Flim Flam brothers?

Anyway my least favorite ponies are

Diamond Tiara

I didn't like Spike for the first season but he grew on me

Prince Blueblood

Gilda- Never redeemed herself

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

inb4rainbowdashorrarity

My least favorites are Snips and Snails. They're basically the "teen high school boys" of the school, they're terrible comic reliefs and they pretty much put Trixie out of a job and destroyed Ponyville by an Ursa Minor due to their idiocy, and they barely got punished for it. I understand that Trixie did lie and say that, but come on.

Edited by Skarloey
  • Brohoof 5

The only character that I actively dislike is Diamond Tiara. Silver Spoon isn't as bad to me as she seems to just follow DT's lead, but they've both never given me any reason to feel sympathy for them. They're just jerks. 

Obviously Diamond Tiara. Silver Spoons fine though, cause I see her as just following DT around because SS doesn't have any other real friends, which is kinda sad...

Also Tirek, I know he was like a really big main villain guy and all. But theres nothing really good about his backstory or anything. it's basically just "Hey, look at those ponies, see those ponies? I don't like those ponies. Lets nuke em." Which leads me to believe that he's just as much of a bully as DT.

(I was gonna hate Party Favor at first because I thought there would be ALOT more shippings of him and Pinkie Pie (mah waifu), But hes okay...)

I have got to agree with a lot of you: Snips & Snails are my least favorite. I find them annoying rather than funny.

As for Diamond Tiara, I've unfortunately known girls like her. So, for me, I love to hate her.

Snips and Snails. I sort of count them as one, since they've never been shown separately.

Snips n' Snails: An unholy fusion.

post-26550-0-90286600-1430892997_thumb.png

I don't care for any of the stallions on the show lol.  I don't like their...  Stallion-ness and blocky muzzle shapes. xD  Not to mention that they're frequently tossed into inexplicable hetero ships by the fandom.  "Oh, that stallion is white...  And that mare is white.  SHIP IT!"

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Least favorites?

I will list them and give reasons why dislike these characters and would like to clarify that I have nothing against those that don't share my opinion.

-Snowflake/Roid Rage/Bulk Biceps he is one-off gag that I always felt was more obnoxious than funny, has an ugly character design, and he's entire role in "Rainbow Falls" (along with Fluttershy) not taking the qualification seriously-begging the question of why they even bothered to show up, which gave Dash's indecision more merit, while simultaneously helping discredit Twilight's guilt-trip.

-Snips and Snails seemed to be intentionally unlikable to me in "Boast Busters" with the fact that they are the driving force of the episode's conflict, made Trixie homeless, and got off with a slap on the wrist despite nearly killing everyone in town due to their recklessness at the end of the episode.

-Featherweight for not only getting away for spying on and taking pictures of everyone for blackmail purposes, but actually getting awarded with a promotion to editor-in-chief at the end of "Ponyville Confidential".

-Prince Blueblood is pretty self-explanatory as the writer's made him intentionally unlikable due to being a self-centered snob.

-Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoons are spoiled jerks and bullies who rarely get punished for any of their actions.

-The Wonderbolts; they are cowards and frauds (Secret of My Excess), three of them couldn't stop a single falling Unicorn without getting knocked unconscious (Sonic Rainboom), Soarin is too easily forgiving and an idiot (The Best Night Ever, Rainbow Falls), Spitfire is a hypocrite for praising Lightning Dust for her reckless behavior, but kicking her out of the academy for it later and only when Dash calls her out, while conveniently forgetting the fact that she was also responsible for creating the tornado (Wonderbolt Academy) and she along with Fleetfoot are lying, manipulative jerks who got a slap on the wrist for their actions as they were easily forgiven for them (Rainbow Falls).

It honestly baffles me that Rainbow Dash would want to be on the same team with a bunch of jerks with no sense of ethics or morals after seeing their unscrupulous behavior firsthand.

-King Sombra, I hate him more than any other villain for the fact that he was underwhelming and I was angry because felt like he was a waste of time as he never gave off the same vibe as Sauron (as was intended) due to not nearly having as much build up, the lack of an army or followers to actually do stuff for him, he barely had any dialogue, Luna and Celestia did not even need the Elements of Harmony to stop him the first time-making him seem like a less credible threat than Nightmare Moon and Discord, he was defeated by a baby dragon.

With that said, it is ironic that he had the best written issue from Fiendship is Magic.

Finally, there is Angel Bunny, I hate him because he's a jerk to and almost never gets punished for it; slapping Fluttershy (Putting Your Hoof Down) and messing with Spike (Just For Sidekicks) with probably more of this type of behavior to come in the future-he comes off as more of a bully than anything else, which is why I loved the scene where Discord messes with him in "Keep Calm and Flutter On" and getting kicked in the mud in "Castle, Sweet Castle" in my opinion, he deserves every ounce of suffering he gets and then some.

Edited by Ianpiersonjdavis

Well, my least favorite would be Diamond Tiara as she is pretty much the stereotypical bully with little actual development. Seriously that is all she has been good for, so I'm hoping for some actual development for her in the upcoming Friends Forever comic...

Fluttershy is certainly the least interesting main character for me. Her plights are completely unintresting, and not very relatablefor myself, not that I can't empathize. Her color pallete is also unapealing in a weird way, I guess the pink and yellow create a weird vibe for me.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I hate Gilda, Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon, and Princess Celestia.

What's funny about Tiara and Spoon is that i didn't hate them at first. They were just an annoyance. That is, until "Flight to the Finish" came around. After this episode, I despised them!

I hated Gilda not for the fact that she made Fluttershy cry, but because she was a flat, boring one-not bully character. In my opinion, this character would have been a golden opportunity to learn more about Equestria, the Griffon kingdom, and could have been a way for us to learn more about Rainbow Dash's past. Just another character they went and wasted. 

Finally, I don't like Celestia because she doesn't really seem to care about her subjects like her sister does. Luna has been shown to care deeply about her subjects, especially children, but we haven't seen Celestia express any affection towards anypony other than Twilight. Furthermore, anytime a crisis comes up, instead of doing something about it, she merely calls on Twilight and friends to save the day. Even when she attempted to do something ("Canterlot Wedding") she went down without a fight. Really? This is supposed to be the Equestiran equivalent of God Almighty? 

Edited by smitty121325

Hmm..... I have to say, I don't exactly like Rarity. But I think I hate Celestia. I don't mind her character. But I just dislike her mane. It looks like ice-cream.