Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When will season 3 begin?

FruitRiver

I have to get up at 5 A.M when I usually watch the show. I guess there's no sleep for me! It's not like I actually slept at night, anyways..

10 AM in America is about 5 PM (not sure exactly, but I am too lazy to check it) in Poland, so I guess I can sleep as long as I can ^^. For me this time is perfect.

Les than 20 days left. When there are 10 days left, I expect a little bit more. They have given us 3 things to watch. I want to pose a few things, cause, I just am bored. So, I have had the random thought that wouldn't it be cool if King Sombra was Discords brother. Also in the Crystal Fair song, Twilight mentioned how Princess Cadence's magic wouldnt last forever. What could that mean?

Les than 20 days left. When there are 10 days left, I expect a little bit more. They have given us 3 things to watch. I want to pose a few things, cause, I just am bored. So, I have had the random thought that wouldn't it be cool if King Sombra was Discords brother. Also in the Crystal Fair song, Twilight mentioned how Princess Cadence's magic wouldnt last forever. What could that mean?

I think it means something along the lines of, she's using her magic to protect the crystal ponies from further harm but all magic has it's limits.

November 10th? THE 10TH???? But I leave the 7th! It'll be forever before I get to see it!

This... can't be happening! :(

It's as if they don't want me to watch it! :(

Why can't they just release some leaked episodes for me?? :(

Now I feel like Fluttershy!!

I can't see season 3 for TWO YEARS because I leave November 7th!!!

No season three for me... I guess I can't complain anymore about there only being 13 episodes. Maybe there will be 5 seasons by the time I get back... But still...

where are you going? Don't they have internet in the place where you go? If not, you will at least have a WHOLE season to watch when you come back :3

Yay, Pony Countdown entered a timewarp and its now only 17 days to go!

Wonder why they got it wrong before? Anyways, good news that they did, its coming earlier!

More ponies before the end of the world!!!

i'm not sure the exact date of the official release of season 3,but in my opinion i think they would season 3 in between december and january

It's already been confirmed that season 3 will premiere on November 10th xP

http://ponycountdown.com/

^^^^ how many days, hours, minutes and seconds left till it starts! Can't wait :D

It's already been confirmed that season 3 will premiere on November 10th xP

http://ponycountdown.com/

^^^^ how many days, hours, minutes and seconds left till it starts! Can't wait :D

okay now i can finally mark november 10 the premiere of season 3 of my little pony friendship is magic i can't freakin wait....i think im gonna explode

I don't think a thread of this magnitude and volume needs to be sentenced to immediate death via locking. It can die a natural death. That said, topic unpinned.

Posted Image

Can't wait for Season 3. I hope that they don't make it as girly as Season 1. Don't get me wrong, I liked Season 1 but it was to girly for my taste. I hope its more like Season 2!!

Oh, don't worry. It's not. I watched the first 8 minutes (yes, you saw that right. A few broadcasters put up an 8-minute preview of the first episode, and you can watch it here, if you don't mind spoilers.), and it's quite epic.

On another note, a few lucky beggers will get to see the premiere a week early, on November 3rd. If you live near New York, you might want to attend the "Playdate Premiere Party", which will include a screening of the premiere (I'm assuming the first two episodes) of Season 3, as well as the premiere episode of The Hub's latest show, Littlest Pet Shop. Details here.

• Brohoof 1

Oh, don't worry. It's not. I watched the first 8 minutes (yes, you saw that right. A few broadcasters put up an 8-minute preview of the first episode, and you can watch it here, if you don't mind spoilers.), and it's quite epic.

On another note, a few lucky beggers will get to see the premiere a week early, on November 3rd. If you live near New York, you might want to attend the "Playdate Premiere Party", which will include a screening of the premiere (I'm assuming the first two episodes) of Season 3, as well as the premiere episode of The Hub's latest show, Littlest Pet Shop. Details here.

You don't want to know how many times I either 1) squealed. 2) Jumped out of my chair from excitedness. 3) Made my day with that link. You have just become my favorite on the forums :wub::lol: :lol:
  • Brohoof 1

You don't want to know how many times I either 1) squealed. 2) Jumped out of my chair from excitedness. 3) Made my day with that link. You have just become my favorite on the forums :wub::lol: :lol:

In case you'd like... Here's another good link for you. :D This time, it's a high-quality (or at least direct-from-screen version) of the 8-minute clip. http://www.derpyhoovesnews.com/brand-new-season-premiere-teaser-from-comcast/ Edited by MatrixChicken
  • Brohoof 1

The official release date is November 10. I plan on recording the first episodes on my cable. HRRNNGG! I CAN"T WAIT ANY LONGER! HURRY UP SEASON THREE :o

Edited by EpicMuffinTime