Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

making christmas merrier Making Christmas Merrier IV - BC Children's Hospital Charity

Jeric

Okay, I am tired of Simon being banned, how much do i have to give to reach the next goal?

Let's just say I took care of that.

• Brohoof 8

post-25990-0-08256900-1447902000_thumb.png

$1500 Goal is unwrapped - Group Song 

If you guys remember Winter Wrap Up from last year, you have an idea of what you are getting. Between 2-7 members of staff will join together and sing either a duet or group song. Admins and Department Heads are still not included ... but you are getting closer. 

Details on the Steam Giveaway will be posted shortly.

Also we are up to 6 Name Change Prize's to the pool. 

• Brohoof 5

Uggh i wish my payments could go through, but nothings doing l: I must have the wrong kind of card..
Have you tried both donations sites?  If not, try donating here: https://mlpforums.com/donate/goal-16-making-christmas-merrier-iv/ Donations made through this page will be subject to a small processing fee by PayPal, but it'll allow you to donate. 

If that still doesn't work, send a message to Feld0 and he'll be able to work something out for you. <3

Have you tried both donations sites?  If not, try donating here: https://mlpforums.com/donate/goal-16-making-christmas-merrier-iv/ Donations made through this page will be subject to a small processing fee by PayPal, but it'll allow you to donate. 

If that still doesn't work, send a message to Feld0 and he'll be able to work something out for you. <3

I've talked to feld0 about it, we couldn't really figure a solution using the sites.  The donate page for the BC hospital pulls up an error page for me currently. 

rXzsYxp.png

it usually works for me, the page i mean.

I've talked to feld0 about it, we couldn't really figure a solution using the sites.  The donate page for the BC hospital pulls up an error page for me currently. 

Give the second donation page I linked to a chance.  It's not maintained by BCCH, it's on MLP Forums so it shouldn't be dealing with the same issues the BCCH page has for you. https://mlpforums.com/donate/goal-16-making-christmas-merrier-iv/

• Brohoof 1

Give the second donation page I linked to a chance.  It's not maintained by BCCH, it's on MLP Forums so it shouldn't be dealing with the same issues the BCCH page has for you. https://mlpforums.com/donate/goal-16-making-christmas-merrier-iv/

This is the donation method i prefer to use, since it has worked in years past. However, neither the Paypal method nor the entering a card alone, not logging in to Paypal are working. The problem seems to be that my cards, visa gift cards, which have worked in years past, don't seem to be payable to other countries.  -_-   

• Brohoof 1

I was planning on posting the next Q&A announcement sometime in the next couple days, but I want you guys to help spread the word about Making Christmas Merrier, so I'm going to give you guys a chance to unlock the announcement early. Re-tweet our most recent tweet about Making Christmas Merrier here.

10 re-tweets unlocks the date of the Q&A

20 re-tweets unlocks what the person's role in the fandom is

30 re-tweets unlocks the full announcement

Announcement will also be posted if we get another $100 in donations to MCM, or sometime in the future. :D

• Brohoof 10

Dat group song from last year was so much fun; I'm ecstatic to see it's return! <3

• Brohoof 1

*crosses fingers*

Please let it be "a true true friend"

Eeeee yes please! Not that I would be unhappy with any pony song but I've always liked that one in particular <3

• Brohoof 2

I'm not sure whether we'll be able to beat 3000 dollars. We're already $150 behind what we had around this time last year.

No matter how gloom the situation might be, all you have to do, is BO-LIEVE. :)

bodallas.jpg

• Brohoof 1