Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

what's your fashion style?

what kind of clothes do you were when you are home, at school, at work? I always wear jeans and T-shirt.

Work: Business casual - trousers, shirt, maybe a tie

Home: casual - jogging bottoms and t-shirt

Going out: casual or cyber/punk/goth depending on the venue

• Brohoof 1

Weekdays - dress clothes

At work - casual

At Home - pjamas/sweats

My school has a dress code, and we can only wear dress cloths/business attire.

So that's what people see me in the most. (Skirts/dress shirts/heels)

When I go to work I wear casual clothing since I'm chasing after kids all days (shirts/jeans/shorts/flats).

And at home since only my family and fiancée see me I only wear loose comfy clothing (sweats/pjamas/my fiancée's clothing)

Business winter

Posted Image

Business summer

Posted Image

Casual

Posted Image

Overall I dress very nicely,

I like business clothing and looking classy.

I also wear a lot of white, since it makes my skin look darker.

~

Elegant/refined

That is to say... A white T shirt, blue jeans. white shoes; or a black T shirt, blue jeans, and black shoes. Or any combination of the 5.

I wouldn't consider THAT to be 'elegant/refined'. You wear casual attire.

Well well, one pony's casual is another pony's elegant

That creates unnecessary confusion. Things have labels for a reason, not to mention it's not really an opinion thing.

~

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Finally a thread for me!

I'd say my style is classic, feminine, but with a bit of edgy, trendy glam. I generally go for classic cuts and shapes with any type of feminine details like florals, lace, and ruffles (but not all together, it's all in the subtle detailing!). But I'm not averse to incorporating trendy pieces such as something like harem pants, just to keep the outfit updated!

For work I generally stick to pencil skirts, blazers, collared dress shirts or sheath dresses in a variety of colours, and mix and match them. I also switch between skinny dress pants and wide legged trousers, depending on the type of day since skinnies tend to be more casual.

For school (I JUST graduated, so I'm sad to be removing this from my list!), I keep things more casual. My work blazers work double duty, as I'll often pair them with flats or knee-high boots with a slight heel... That, or I wear longer cardigans with leggings, or shorter cardigans with actual pants, and then I either wear skinny jeans or skinny pants in various colours (which is great with the new coloured pants trend!). Or sometimes I also wear shorter A-line skirts/dresses with tights underneath, or if the weather allows, maxi skirts/dresses with cardigans or sweaters layered on top! : )

And as for casual....If I'm going out with friends, I generally wear the same type of outfits I would wear to school.

And with all of the outfits I mentioned above, accessorizing is key to make each outfit unique! I love scarves, and generally with more casual/school clothing I almost ALWAYS wear a scarf--winter and summer! I also love statement necklaces, and so I often add them to my work outfits and sometimes dress them down for casual outfits too. : )

That was really long, but...it had to be said!

Lol of course it's an opinion

Well, when you say "elegant/refined", I think of a dress pants, dress shirt, and matching blazer, not "T-shirt and jeans". It kind of DOES matter when you give it labels like that because I would not show up to a gala with an invitation that said "elegant attire" in a T-shirt and jeans....

Edited by Lily Sapphire
  • Brohoof 7

Don't really have much of a style. I dress decently when I go out from the house and when I'm in the house, I wear shorts and T-shirt.

Donald doesn't wear pants silly...

;)

*falls in love*

~

• Brohoof 1

black. black shirt, black leather jacket, black jeans, black cap, black leather bag, black headphones- oh wait, they're silver. gotta have some contrast you know.

to be serious about this, i like light, breezy clothing. i am more apt to be more lightly dressed than anything else. what that may include god knows. i luv dressed, blouses, and the like, though.

(edited)

depends on the day and my mood, and time I give myself to get ready, although no matter the season I always have my brown corduroy jacket on or around

Fall/Winter

School: I usually wear jeans, a pair of boots, cardgin with undershirt or a men's flannel button up shirt open with a tank top underneath

Home: pj's or flannel pj shorts with one of bf's tshirts

Going out: I have some nice dress blouses and some slacks I like to wear, also dresses with tights :wub:

Work: Uniform :/ which is black scrub pants and a smock that resembles to me a plastic trash bag, it is effective in keeping water off of me though

Spring/Summer

School: jeans and a tshirt, usually with some graphic on it, my favorite is my cobra commander tshirt

home: same as fall or winter

Going out: I LOVE flowy long maxi skirts and dresses, they are so pretty and compliment my tall frame, (being 5'10 and long wasited and long legged makes skirts and dresses of normal length a bit to short at times) Occasionally I wear them to school if I give myself enough time to get ready in the morning

Edited by Sugarcube

Elegant/refined

That is to say... A white T shirt, blue jeans. white shoes; or a black T shirt, blue jeans, and black shoes. Or any combination of the 5.

That may pass as "refined" in the colonies, but thhis is refined and elegant gentlemans attire:

Posted Image

I think the word you are looking for is "classic" ;)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Home: one of the many free maize/blue shirts I received over my 4 years at the U. of Michigan, jeans (winter), cargo shorts (summer), socks and tennis shoes

Work: well my internships had me wearing either dress shirt + tie + slacks, but the U-M Athletic Dept. had us wearing khakis, a Michigan t-shirt, and we got these slick pullover windbreakers from Adidas to wear.

Edited by Doctor XFizzle

I don't wear clothes.

There it came! :lol: I knew someone was going to post that. ^_^

In the spring/summer i wear t-shirts with either cargo shorts or board shorts, and in the fall/winter it's jeans, hoodies, long sleeves and all. I'd say i have a pretty good sense of fashion.