Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

what's your fashion style?

(edited)

tux, all day everyday

Really depends on what I'm doing and where I'm going.

Usually when I go out, if I'm not hanging out with friends, I wear a button up shirt, my semi-formal jeans, and my dress shoes. I have a really nice coat if it's winter.

If I am hanging out with friends, I'll wear one of my t-shorts that have clever phrases and/or pictures on them, with normal jeans and dress shoes. Although if it's raining, I'll wear my hiking boots instead. A sweatshirt if it's cold.

For work, my work uniform. Black pants, one of the shirts they gave me, and slip-resistant shoes.

For formal occasions, a white collared shirt with a tie, dress pants, dress shoes, and sometimes my dress-ish coat.

In case you didn't notice, I really like my dress shoes. They're comfortable, look good, and dammit, they cost about $220, so I'm going to wear them whenever the hell I feel like it :)

As for hats, I have several. My favorite is a brown heringbone cadet hat. I have various baseball caps, but I rarely wear those. I also have a fedora, which is where I keep all my pins.

Possibly pictures later.

Edited by Evilshy Liege of Chrysalis

At home, either shorts or jeans, with a short or long sleeved shirt, depending on the weather.

At work, I wear scrubs, since I work as a cook at a nursing/ rehabilitation facility. However, I will soon acquire a black, dashing cook's shirt!

At school, I wear the same as I would at home.

I'm really quite the average joe when it comes to dressing. :)

I wear skirts or dresses at least 80% of the time. I pretty much avoid pants at all costs, I do not like them at all. Jewel tones suit me best, but I'm also quite partial to animal prints. I almost never wear t- shirts outside of the house, and I literally never wear jeans.

I wouldn't exactly know how to describe my style, but I've been called classy before and there's no way they could be talking about my demeanor, lol.

I tend to wear mid thigh length skirts and low necklines because covering up makes me feel restricted. It can get a little annoying on windy days or around the more conservative members of my family, but whateva whateva I do what I want

• Brohoof 1

Summer- usually no shirt and just shorts/ a swimsuit (depends on where I'm going if I'm actually doing something besides just hanging out outside I wear a T-shirt)

Winter - Warm clothes, wear as many layers as needed, depending on how cold it is.

Spring - Khaki pants with a t shirt and usually a light sweater

Fall- All black, usually shades and a Green Day guitar pick necklace, sometimes I wear crazy punk stuff like spike wrist things and chains.

Usually jeans, t-shirt(or during the winter months something with long sleeves that doesn't button up), and boots. I have a preference towards wearing brown/green colored things however I will wear things of other colors. I have been known to wear something sharp on certain occasions.

(edited)

Fall/Winter/Spring: jeans, (depending on weather) longsleeved shirt or if it's nice enough for me, t-shirts. Summer: shorts and t-shirts or if it's too hot tank tops.

Edited by Lucky Fire

(edited)

Shirt- Fitted dress shirt (Tucked in) (Mostly with tie and sometimes with a half-zip,) Aero polo.

Pants- Khakis (I love my olive skinny khakis), bootcut or skinny jeans, or adidas shorts.

Shoes- dress shoes (black/brown) and Nike Hyperdunks (2011 I think.)

Glasses, ugh...

Suit- Black single-breasted producer (also looking to buy a gray photographer.)

Tie- Solid black, white, purple; stripped black/grey; and yellow w/ red paisley.

Hair- Success is reserved for the short haired gents; I kid, I kid. Yep, I rock the short hair mostly. I sometimes grow it out and wear it in a fauxhawk.

That's basically everything I can think of at the moment!

Edited by Moosefullaeggs

I forgot to mention two things:

I usually have a sexy red goatee, but I have to shave for work :(

And during the summer, up in my non-air conditioned room in the attic, I often just wear boxers while playing video games, doing homework, watching a movie, or whatever. Sometimes I'll even do it naked, since the acoustics of the attic stairs are such that I can hear anybody coming up them a good 30 seconds before they actually get to my room. Plenty of time to yell at them to not come in until I find something to wear :)

School: uniform

casual: long, baggy pants (i don't wear jeans though), and a T-shirt

Home: same as casual

It is coming into winter here though so i will probably have my blanket at home, and when i go out i will often have a thin jacket.

Skinny black jeans, my super worn-down nike's (srsly, I've had these things for like 3 and a half years, anypony wanna send me new shoes?) and depending on weather, some black or white band shirt or a plain black hoodie. Colder weather and I'll wear a toque, if its nice out, just a black baseball cap with a punk band patch sewed on or a black bandana.

I wear... I WEAR... pride.

Nothing else.

I'm proud to be commando.

B)

*Posts picture of self in attire*

-BANNED-

When I'm at home I don't wear a whole lot. Booty shorts and a t-shirt at most. MAAAAYBE flannel pajama pants if its a cold winter, but I'll usually just wrap up in a blanket.

Pants are optional for the most part in my house.

That may pass as "refined" in the colonies, but thhis is refined and elegant gentlemans attire:

Posted Image

I think the word you are looking for is "classic" ;)

Oooh my, yes I do agree!!!

At school, I usually wear dresses, skirts, & tights with girly shirts.

At home... tank top and PJs. Or booty shorts. ;P

I have a lot of band shirts, consisting of Phish shirts, moe. shirts, and Slayer shirts. I usually just wear them, or the occasional Holister shirt. Pants? Mostly just jeans. Now SHOES......... Air Jordans and Nikes. B)