Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

what's your fashion style?

My style is definitely ‘80s retro. I buy a lot of my clothes at thrift shops and tweak them to make them my own style. So it’s mostly ‘80s but with a few little touches of my own. For some reason I like to wear ‘60s and ‘70s styles for colder weather, coats and such. They have a unique look all their own. 

I can go from a punk rock to  a 50's to a military or a mix of the three altogether. 

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Trying to have my own style, yet somehow that is often how everyone else dresses too. Would say my fashion game is on point, get any tshirt also try to keep it short sleeved that's how I do. Blue denims I got them, black denims you bet I do. Everyone has denim jeans right, though the question is all about how you fit them on you.

I'm telling you everyone can feel stylish if they want to, skinny jeans geez I don't know depends on what you want to show but to the bois out there honestly don't do it all the time. Try on some that simply fit you. 

So you asking yourself, what tshirt is for me? I mean depends on your face really,  vnecks can make you look more angular more skinny but they are not for everyone a regular tshirt will be perfect for most yet common try to have it fit nicely no oversized tshirts like no. So jackets, nothing fits a man better then a nice leather jacket if you don't own one get one.

Confidence is the name of the game, so try to pick the right brands save money on tshirts, socks. Spend money on jeans good jeans will not only make you feel amazing you'll look amazing and they'll be in your wardrobe for years to come. Jackets, how much would you spend on a date now triple that and spend it on a nice jacket nothing spells confidence as someone who is willing to invest in themselves what do you mean you got it for only hundred bucks do I want some of course I do but what's this brand I don't even know it. 

Brands matter sure, what matters more is how it suits you. So what's my style very simple really everything I pretty much said, I have a nice pair of denim jeans many colours my dudes most importantly they fit me perfectly. Tshirt yeah sure I mean would you prefer me without one? No problem, when I have my leather jacket on I sometimes do without a tshirt or a white tshirt to really make that styling sense shine by the way this is a real genuine Greek leather jacket you bet I spent money on it worth every euro too and that's plenty of them. Typically though I have my hoodie on or shirts, sometimes only a tshirt and some sunglasses haha. 

I'm not sure what sort of style you could refer to mine as. :mlp_confused:

I like to wear things like blouses and waistcoats, along with various types of skirt depending on the blouse I'm wearing with it. I rarely wear things like trousers/pants. During the hotter months I tend to wear sleeveless dresses or sleeveless blouses. As for footwear, I always wear heeled shoes. Mostly Mary Janes (my favourite type of shoe). If you don't know what Mary Janes are, they're pretty much this:

Spoiler

black-savannah-shiny-mary-jane-shoes-lot

I just wear cargo pants or shorts and sneakers if I absolutely have to and I usually wear a t-shirt except in the summer, and when it's a little chilly I like to wear a hoodie (and zippered is the only way to go) but I haven't had one in a while. And I put my hair in a few different styles of ponytail sometimes but haven't really experimented with it. That's pretty much the most expressive I get with my appearance. I'm quite proud of my hair actually. Lately I've been wanting to explore fashion more though cause Rarity opened my eyes to it. I haven't really figured out how to upgrade my fashion yet but I know there are ways I could be more expressive with what I wear and that'd be really fun.

i basically wear whatever is more comfortable, my favorite shit is part of a Pajama set but you can't tell if i only wear the shirt, so naturally, i've worn it all around the world and no one was the wiser, i even wore it to a wedding once xD

• 8 months later...

A good chunk of the time it’s the leather jack, shirt, jeans and leather boots. 
larger.jpg

tumblr_pf5uovwOHv1tynoov_540.jpg

black-punk-t-shirt-for-women.jpg

Its hard to find photos since I’m more of a pants girl than a skirt girl.

irl i put no effort into what a wear cuz im just too lazy but whatd id love to wear is a lot of masculine vintage attire like from the 20s to the 50s, i love mens clothes back then

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2019-12-30 at 8:02 AM, LauriSeven said:

Typically denim jeans or shorts and a short-sleeved shirt, cowgirl boots and a hat. :lie:

Well this changed, haha. I still can be seen wearing denim jeans with cow boots when I'm working, off duty though I tend to go with black leggings and either white or black AF1s, or when it's warmer weather denim shorts with black fishnets. I wear usually just solid colored shirts and long sleeved button up FLANNELS over that. Flannels always red or green flannel. I love flannels. Did I mention flannels? :jazz-hooves-please: I also wear some light jewelry and the occasional lace choker. 

• Brohoof 1