merchandise toys clothing Applejack Plush

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
891 replies to this topic

#1 Apple Bloom

Apple Bloom

Cutie Mark Crusader

• Administrators

Posted 03 October 2011 - 04:28 PM

Discuss pony related merchandise, both official and fan-made, such as toys, shirts, stickers, etc. and post pictures of your stuff whether it be something you just bought or your vast, ever expanding pony collection.

Here's what I have so far:

Posted Image

This doesn't include the Applejack that I just bought. Now all I need is Fluttershy.

Edited by Apple Bloom, 19 February 2012 - 05:16 PM.

Register now to remove this ad.

#2 Katrilli

Katrilli

Parasprite

• Members

Posted 03 October 2011 - 04:49 PM

They're so cute!

#3 Apple Bloom

Apple Bloom

Cutie Mark Crusader

• Administrators

Posted 03 October 2011 - 04:52 PM

Forgot to ask, is this a good idea? Having an official thread for merch discussion/pics? Or would it be better to just make your own threads? I'm not usually good at coming up with ideas for threads anyway.

#4 Lyra

Lyra

Bunny

• Members

Posted 03 October 2011 - 05:01 PM

I have the same 4 you have plus AJ (nopony can find FS!) andd also two of those dolls with the stupid hair. (i have pinkie and twilight)

#5 Apple Bloom

Apple Bloom

Cutie Mark Crusader

• Administrators

Posted 03 October 2011 - 05:04 PM

I'm thinking about buying the Toys R Us 12 pack for Fluttershy and use the rest to try my hoof at customs.

#6 sciaenops22

sciaenops22

Muffin

• Members

Posted 03 October 2011 - 06:53 PM

My pony swag consists of: - a giant Twilight Sparkle plushie - the gift set ponies - a calendar - the five-dollar Rainbow Dash, Applejack, and Fluttershy toys - a custom Discord pony - a custom Pinkamina pony - binders covered in FiM stickers - pony school supplies - and I *would* have had a Doctor Whooves shirt, but it never arrived (much to my chagrin) I'm fairly sure that's it. ^^;

#7 Sageflare

Sageflare

Blue Flame Maniac

• Members

Posted 03 October 2011 - 06:55 PM

Wow, thats a mighty fine collection is there any chance there is a AJ plush out there

#8 Twentypercent

Twentypercent

Muffin

• Members

Posted 03 October 2011 - 09:50 PM

Does it have to be "official" merchandise? I've come across a lot of high quality (and most of the time better than what Hasbro can produce) stuff made by fans.

#9 Apple Bloom

Apple Bloom

Cutie Mark Crusader

• Administrators

Posted 03 October 2011 - 09:58 PM

Does it have to be "official" merchandise? I've come across a lot of high quality (and most of the time better than what Hasbro can produce) stuff made by fans.

Nah, post whatever you've got. That reminds me. I forgot about these embroidered patches I got from here.

100_0177.JPG
100_0194.JPG

#10 Twentypercent

Twentypercent

Muffin

• Members

Posted 03 October 2011 - 10:56 PM

Posted Image
Link to her DA page: http://babylondonsta...ershy-261440331
I cannot WAIT until she makes a Dash plush.

Cools your beer in 10 seconds flat:
Posted Image

Edited by Twentypercent, 03 October 2011 - 10:57 PM.

#11 Gummy

Gummy

Phoenix

• Members

Posted 03 October 2011 - 10:59 PM

Posted Image
I wish I owned each and every one of them.

#12 Apple Bloom

Apple Bloom

Cutie Mark Crusader

• Administrators

Posted 03 October 2011 - 11:02 PM

Cools your beer in 10 seconds flat:

Spoiler

Where did you get that!? I've got to have one!

#13 Twentypercent

Twentypercent

Muffin

• Members

Posted 03 October 2011 - 11:36 PM

Where did you get that!? I've got to have one!

Wish I had one!! Just found the pic on another forum.

#14 Peachy Pie

Peachy Pie

Cupcake

• Members

Posted 05 October 2011 - 07:13 PM

Waiting for class to start so I went into a local card shop (essentially Hallmark) and spotted THIS amazing Christmas ornament! I didn't have any money on me, but my mom offered to get it for me on Saturday for my annual ornament. YAYAYAYAYAYAY! 12071515649_0.jpg

#15 Envy

Envy

Band Nerd for Life

• Members

Posted 05 October 2011 - 07:18 PM

Waiting for class to start so I went into a local card shop (essentially Hallmark) and spotted THIS amazing Christmas ornament! I didn't have any money on me, but my mom offered to get it for me on Saturday for my annual ornament. YAYAYAYAYAYAY!

12071515649_0.jpg

OMG. I want that. It's adorable! I hope my Hallmark(s) have it.

Anyway, as for me... The only MLP:FiM merchandise I have seen is Pinkie Pie practice toothpaste. Lol.

Edited by Chorda, 05 October 2011 - 07:19 PM.

#16 Apple Bloom

Apple Bloom

Cutie Mark Crusader

• Administrators

Posted 05 October 2011 - 07:26 PM

All I've seen locally is the coloring activity book at Dollar General, a g3.5 4 pack at Family Dollar, and some brushables at Walmart. I'm not really into any of that so I buy all my merch online. Maybe I'll get a brushable one day, I dunno.

#17 Lyra

Lyra

Bunny

• Members

Posted 05 October 2011 - 07:35 PM

I would love some stuff from online, but whenever I see something I really want, I find out that it's on eBay and it's an auction. I alway lose those to snipers, so I've given up on it...

#18 Octavia

Octavia

Butterfly

• Members

Posted 05 October 2011 - 07:45 PM

That Fluttershy plushie! :o

All we have in our stores is a few plastic models.. as for online stuff:

I would love some stuff from online, but whenever I see something I really want, I find out that it's on eBay and it's an auction. I alway lose those to snipers, so I've given up on it...

That just about sums it up, plus the fact I don't have much money to spend to begin with.

#19 Zoop

Zoop

Retired Shazbotologist

• Subscribers

Posted 05 October 2011 - 07:45 PM

I'm hoping that Hasbro will one day realize that they've gained a decent number of gainfully employed adult fans that would be willing to blow some of their hard earned disposable income on higher quality (and more accurate) merch... and hell, there are plenty of spoiled kids with rich parents that would no doubt spring for some premium merch. Also, that Fluttershy. I... don't really want to consider how much money I'd be willing to part with for that.

Edited by Zoop, 05 October 2011 - 07:46 PM.

#20 Tyroq

Tyroq

Butterfly

• Members

Posted 05 October 2011 - 07:46 PM

Waiting for class to start so I went into a local card shop (essentially Hallmark) and spotted THIS amazing Christmas ornament! I didn't have any money on me, but my mom offered to get it for me on Saturday for my annual ornament. YAYAYAYAYAYAY!

12071515649_0.jpg

I spent about fifteen minutes just now searching the web for that ornament, could not find it anywhere. Except I finally found ONE going for sale on ebay. http://www.ebay.com/...=item2a148b7eab for $35. It's crazy. I hope my local stores will carry it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Register now to remove this ad.