Fluttershy fanfiction fluttershy fanfiction Sad applejack chicken

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Fluttercolt

Fluttercolt

Muffin

• Members

Posted 26 November 2011 - 04:16 PM

I have come back from school with a bit of weight on my shoulders. I had to kill some chickens because they didn't have the qualities the school wanted for breeding and nobody wanted to re-home them. Anyway, this gave me an idea for a fanfic that I wanted to type up. It's going to be a bit "Risqué" so prepare yourselves.
(Note: It's fairly long)

Disclaimer: This Fanfic does involve an animal's death and Fluttershy crying. I apologize if you hate me for creating this. We all know people hate the creator of Cupcakes...

Title: Friendship is difficult (give title suggestions)
Spoiler

Thank you for reading! Let me know if I made any misspellings and give your honest Review! I know it's pretty rushed, but hey. Nobody's perfect.

Edited by Fluttercolt, 26 November 2011 - 04:50 PM.

Register now to remove this ad.

#2 Ezynell

Ezynell

Silliest Filly

• Subscribers

Posted 26 November 2011 - 04:17 PM

Going to bed now, I'll read it tomorrow ;)

#3 Fluttercolt

Fluttercolt

Muffin

• Members

Posted 26 November 2011 - 04:21 PM

Going to bed now, I'll read it tomorrow ;)

Aw... okay. enjoy reading it when you're awake!

#4 Spock

Spock

Squirrel

• Members

Posted 26 November 2011 - 04:48 PM

not that long. very good, the only spelling errors I saw was "in a minuet" and "Big Mcintosh"

#5 Fluttercolt

Fluttercolt

Muffin

• Members

Posted 26 November 2011 - 04:50 PM

not that long. very good, the only spelling errors I saw was "in a minuet" and "Big Mcintosh"

I'm from the UK so I spell Minuet like that and Big McIntosh's original name was spelt like that so I prefer to stick to that.

#6 Spock

Spock

Squirrel

• Members

Posted 26 November 2011 - 04:52 PM

kay.

#7 Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Cupcake

• Members

Posted 26 November 2011 - 04:55 PM

This was beautiful. Better than anything I could write, seeing as I'm too lazy to ACTUALLY WRITE THE STORIES I THINK OF. But still, even if I wrote them, this would still be better than what I could write.

Edited by Derp2daherp, 26 November 2011 - 04:58 PM.

#8 Fluttercolt

Fluttercolt

Muffin

• Members

Posted 26 November 2011 - 04:57 PM

This was beautiful. Better than anything I could write. (seeing as I'm too lazy to ACTUALLY WRITE THE STORIES I THINK OF.)

Thank you kindly. I put a lot of thought into it... not really. I just decided to wing it and I produced this...

#9 breezy00

breezy00

Cupcake

• Members

Posted 01 July 2013 - 09:05 AM

Thank you kindly. I put a lot of thought into it... not really. I just decided to wing it and I produced this...

at least you made something good by deciding to wing it it really was good maybe if you add more to it you can make it even more interesting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Register now to remove this ad.