Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Personality traits you can't stand

Shankveld

122 users have voted

1. 1. Which trait(s) annoy you the most?

• Selfish
    • Liar
    • Two-faced
    • Fake
    • Attention seeker
    • Has to always be right
    • Hypocrite
    • Cheater
    • Think they are better than others
    • Cocky
    • Annoying
    • Rude
    • Never stops talking
    • Ignorant
    • No personality
    • Homophobe
    • Always causing drama
    • Judgmental

(edited)

Ever met someone you couldn't stand being around?

What kind of traits did they have?

And what kind of traits annoy you in general?

Shall we discuss which traits turn-off girls/guys the most?

Why does everyone say they hate cocky guys and then all the girls date them?

Yay discussion.

~

Do you have any of these traits?

Do you know anyone with any of these traits?

Who is the most unbearable person you've ever met?

~

Edited by Shankveld

(edited)

I hate liars so much.

One of my friend lies all the time and even when I prove him wrong he keeps lying, it annoys me so much I just want to punch him and it made me hang out with him waaay less.

I hate hypocrites, not as much but they still piss me off.

I don't think this on there but I also despise it when people snitch, like if I'm on MLP forums or something during class this guy (who's supposedly my friend) snitches on me and gets me a detention (and he wonders why people don't like him)

Edited by Crazy Misty

A friend of mine refuses to argue on even ground and bases everything he says from "you don't understand". He uses unnecessarily complicated words to present his argument and when I ask him what those mean he doesn't explain it and just says I'm wrong.

(edited)

People who think they are better then others are the type of people that really grind my gears. Making yourself seem greater then others just to boost your ego or to put people down is a trait that I find stupid and horrendous. Unless I'm trying to inflate my ego, then its completely different.

Edited by Gingerpotato
  • Brohoof 1

A friend of mine refuses to argue on even ground and bases everything he says from "you don't understand". He uses unnecessarily complicated words to present his argument and when I ask him what those mean he doesn't explain it and just says I'm wrong.

Wow, reminds me of this dumbflank I met a few weeks ago.

He said he was looking for someone to debate with, so I said we could have a pro choice/pro life debate.

But he refused on the bases that I believe in God, therefore my logic for everything was flawed and unreasonable.

LMAO

~

what a piece of work.

• Brohoof 1

Reminds me of my mother.

My best friend actually has the trait I hate the most.

Thinking that he is always right.

He doesn't do it anymore but before he used to, which annoyed the hell out of me. (This was before we were friends.)

(edited)

My classmate s so annoying. He never shuts up, oftenly uses a retarded-sounding high-pitch voice, constantly picks on my other classmate, (not bullying, rather just trolling), and when he loses an argument he either says ''pfft, you don't even know what that means'', ''i can't hear you'' over and over again, or simply starts yealling ''i hate you'' in your face. Once on a German lesson we had, he was pretending that he wanted to fight. He threw a somewhat hard kick against my leg, and i grabbed it and pulled it up over his neck. He fell.

Then there's my other classmate, who always says ''I'm so awesome!'' and the likes. He's also a hypocrite, as whenever i do something a little too noticable so some people look at me, he just says ''he just wants attention'', when he himself always uses a loud voice while talking to the teacher and ''funny'' replies to the teachers questions to make others notice him. (I was kinda happy when he had a pony-related wallpaper and didn't know about it)

As for the most annoying person i've ever met, (he was colored, so i kinda understand if he didn't know too much about manners in Sweden) was my neighbor's grandson. When he visited us, he was like ''i want a hot dog (we were eating) and my dad gave him his one, as he hadn't started eating it yet. Then he said he couldn't eat without something to drink with it. He didn't finish either of them. Then when i was at my friend's place, he snuck into our house while my dad was cutting the grass in the backyard and started playing games i gotfrom McDonalds. (yes, i was only like 9 or 10 then.) Then he asked me if je could borrow my NDS, without even having tried it once. Then me and 2 of my other friends were on a trampoline, and he asked if he could join. We said we wanted to play alone, but yet he rolled his bike up on the grass. And up on the trampoline. With shoes on.

Sweet Celestia, i kind of wanted to kill banish him to the moon ever since.

Oh yeah, and there was this time in crafts class, the second classmate put a spike into a table and hit it from the side. The spike hit me about an inch beneath the right eye. Thankfully, it wasn't the sharp edge.

Edited by AppleShy Sparkle
  • Brohoof 1

I usually can accept people with their faults. But people who think they are better than others are just something I can't stand.

(edited)

I voted most of them sadly... What concerns me is that I worry that I may have some of those traits. What's worse is that I don't know if i do, I think I'd feel better if i could say "Yeah I'm kinda annoying" or whatever :(. I think I'm just paranoid and think everyone thinks the worst of me >.<. I also got to thinking, a lot of my friends have these traits, why the traits I chose get to me more than the others. Especially liars, that just really urks me. I mean, what's the point? I do like my friends still and I like to hang out with them. But when you point out the flaws I start noticing them more.

Edited by Master-Lord Sprixx

(edited)

I honestly can't stand people who think they're better than others. Back in high school, I remember this girl who is always boasting how she gets awesome grades, passed AP English with a 3, is in the student government, got into University of Maryland, blah blah blah. Of course, nothing wrong with being proud of your achievements...but some people just have to be less of a jerk about it.

I also can't stand girls who makes fun of others just for the way they look. I've seen this quite often in high school and it just gets on my nerves so much. I had girls complain that I don't care about fashion and that I don't talk a lot. Well, sorry if I don't watch MTV or know the latest celebrity gossip, or listen the cruddy rap/hip-hop/pop music (there are good ones though...but there are just many I can't stand). I just have trouble socializing with the majority of the girls. I mainly hang out with guys. :)

Well, I can be a hypocrite sometimes...but I get that from my mom because she's a hypocrite herself. Why can't I be more like my dad? >.> Well, at least I can tell if I'm being a hypocrite most of the time. That's an improvement. xD

But, just because I can't stand someone, doesn't mean I hate them. :) Treat others the way you want to be treated. :3

Edited by fluttergal

(edited)

My friend is the kind of person that always has to be rught. I cant say i really hate it though... I mean it's really annoying sometimes but it just makes it more fun to prove him wrong :)

I cant really say what personality I have because you don't really notice it for yourself. But I guess I can be annoying from time to tmie ^_^

Edited by SneezePin

Attention Seekers or as I call them

ATTENTION WHORES

My friend is one of them... she's my best friend and all, but she lies a lot about herself, and everybody but me believes her.... I just go along and try to ignore it

Also I'm annoying

I have the tendency to get lot's of hate around school because of that

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

People who can't listen to reason and simply do not even consider other people's opinions. For example, my friend likes Skrillex. I don't. When I tell him why I don't like it, he will continually cut me off to prevent me from ever stating my arguments.

Attention whores too. And people who hang out with you and your friends while you've told him/her that you don't want it.

Last trait I can't stand is not caring about others. I once poured out my heart in front of my friend (a different one than the one mentioned above) and all he said was 'Hmm yeah that sucks.' and then he continued listening to music on his MP3 player.

Edited by WhiteLightning

I hate lying.

I hate hate hate it.

My friend does it all the time.

Examples:

F=My Friend

Me=Me (well... Duh)

F: Yeah, so I was teaching my friend Taylor how to play minecraft and when she got a diamond pick, I told her to dig straight down.

Then when she got to the bedrock, she asked what it was and I told her to just keep digging, and then when she broke it, she fell into the void.

Me: Uhm... You can't break bed rock.... At all.

F: *Poker Face*

Example 2

F: Check out this drawing I made of Jeff and Slenderman on the computer

*shows me the drawing*

Me: Uhm... You didn't draw that. I saw the EXACT same drawing on someone's deviant art.

F: *howthehelldoyouknowthat face*

I didn't draw it.... But I'm going to practice drawing them.

Example 3

F: Check out these pokemon sprites I made.

Me: You didn't make that, I saw it on deviant art.

F: I made them. Your just jealous.

Me: *Facepalm*

Example 4

My friend showed me these animations on YouTube and these pictures on deviant art. He said he made them. (here we go again)

I believed him at first...

Until, I looked at the person's info.

Female

And her name was... I can't remember her name, so let's just call her Alice.

My friend told me that his dad made him put his gender as female and his name as Alice for safety reasons.

Because that makes perfect sense.

That's kind of stupid, seeing as he has his own account with his normal information.

So that's when I stopped believing him.

I refused to watch the videos until he told me the truth... But he didn't.

He kept saying that that was his channel and his deviant art.

I told him: I won't believe you until you log in to that account in front of me.

He said: I can't because it will mess up my YouTube if I use two accounts.

Posted Image

So anyway, the day finally came where I got my own YouTube account.

I messaged the youtuber my friend was claiming to be, and said:

"is your name ______? Because my friend, ____, says that he made these videos."

She replied and said:

"lol no"

I told my friend about what happened and he said:

"my dad made me say that"

At this point, I was raging.

He still hasn't confessed.

• Brohoof 4

I can't stand those people who just won't shut up. "Yakkitty, yak yak yak, bla bla bla..." The worst example of this I know is a person who goes to my youth group. She is constantly droning on about "There's a thousand dollars in my bank account! I have so much money!" I just want to scream: "SABRINA!!!! NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR FREAKING BANK ACCOUNT!!!! SHUT UP ABOUT IT ALREADY!!!!"

• Brohoof 1

Not sure who is the one that's always trying to be right buuuuut,

I'm going to highschool next year, my oldest cousin, a senior, told me that next year we're getting a new Principal and we were going to wear uniforms, so the next day I go to school and say "hey next year we're wearing uniforms" and after a while of arguing I bring up that "we're wearing uniforms because of the new principal" and my friend said "We're not getting a new principal" I said that we were, so the next day in school she says "we're not getting a new principal" I asked her why and she said her brother told her, I said "You're brother is a freshman, my cousin is a senior" and she said "But she is related to YOU" and then I made my famous bitch please face, and then during the weekend I ask my cousin and she said that they tell the seniors first.... so the next monday I say "Told ya'h we were getting a new principal" and she got mad and said "no we're not" after a while of argument, everybody is against me, the only reason everybody else was against me was because everybody agrees with everything she says and does, so I drop the case and pretend it didn't happen, and that we're not having a Principal like she said and that we're not wearing uniforms

my hones opinion is that I was trying to be right, but I'm not sure if my friend was too

Generally it's cockyness for me.

It's the one trait i'll never get.

I am stupidly arrogant, and two faced.

Homophobe i dont really find a good quality, but i have known people with good reasons.

Haha I don't hate cocky guys. I find a little bit of bravado charming. I've never dated anyone who could be considered cocky, though.

I guess I just hate condescending people. Not fond of people who never know when it's time to be serious, either.

• Brohoof 1

I like how one of the options is 'annoying'. Because y'know, some folks like people that are annoying.

I really don't mind most of these, mostly because I either have these traits, or I can see a reason why someone might be like that. I do have a bit of a problem with homophobes, though. I think the one trait in people that I just can't stand is when they're not conscious of what other people think. People who drive too fast, or too slow, or take too long to order their cheeseburger.

Myself, I'm a compulsive cheater and I'm pretty judgmental of others.

I'm a compulsive liar, usually I even lie about stupid things, I think about it later and I'm like, why did I lie about that?