Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Personality traits you can't stand

Shankveld

122 users have voted

1. 1. Which trait(s) annoy you the most?

• Selfish
    • Liar
    • Two-faced
    • Fake
    • Attention seeker
    • Has to always be right
    • Hypocrite
    • Cheater
    • Think they are better than others
    • Cocky
    • Annoying
    • Rude
    • Never stops talking
    • Ignorant
    • No personality
    • Homophobe
    • Always causing drama
    • Judgmental

Wow, reminds me of this dumbflank I met a few weeks ago.

He said he was looking for someone to debate with, so I said we could have a pro choice/pro life debate.

But he refused on the bases that I believe in God, therefore my logic for everything was flawed and unreasonable.

LMAO

~

what a piece of work.

What an athiest asshole, get a group of people to beat the shit out of him! I am saying this even though I am agnostic(slightly more athiest) but I belive in science and logic, cold hard facts...

• 2 years later...
  • Two faced
  • Fake
  • Attention seeker
  • Annoying

That describes the perfect candidate of the personality traits I can't stand. It's mostly on the internet, like cult followers of a person who's overall bland in personality, mostly says the same things as a means to get approval of others. The reason I think people do this is when people show gratitude toward these traits and the other person knows it, they keep doing it only because people like it. If they didn't do this, they would feel that they let them down.

Like for instance, someone posts one word for an update on whatever site, like Facebook, and gets thousands of comments. Those sites that aren't as well-known as Facebook may get dozens or hundreds, but it's still the same concept.

Basically telling others what they want to hear, good, non-realistic fantasy things. Those who are the opposite tend to be unpopular but also the most honest. It's always a strength in numbers on the internet, the majority rules the minority. 

I hate people who are all bark and no bite.

I remember this girl who I knew in high school who woukd constantly talk about how tough she was and how she could beat up anyone in the whole school.

When she was actually cknfronted by someone at one point, she, of coirse, talked her way out of it.

Negative/Pessimistic people are the worst, they're so obnoxious and annoying when they complain, complain, and complain (lol the irony). Being negative every now and then when something bad happens is obviously fine but when you're sucking the energy out of other people then please take some time for yourself.

Homophobic people are also rather bad because they're morons who shouldn't have a say/vote in anything.

There are so many personality traits that i do agree and that i can't stand, but the ones i hate the most are listed and here are some statements with my point of view:

- Liar - Lies all the time despite the knowledge that i know

- People who think they are superior then everyone else - Pftt you ain't a god/goddess, go take 100 football stadiums full of seats  because you need to sit down

- Judgemental - Well thank you for your automatic assumption of me and my life...

- Starts up Drama all the time-... Wow.. you really seeking for attention (another use for attention seeker) are you.. you are that bored so you have to start something... ok

- Desperate- Really... you really going to degrade yourself like that.. oh come on!

- Two-faced -Trust just shatters like glass...

- Envy - Some things aren't even worth to be jealous about!!!

- Selfish - Keep that away from me..

- Always got to be right -Despite the cruel irony...

- Repetitive- I know that, ok, no need for you to repeat again (sometimes in my case, people repeat everything they say as a way to put it that you are slow, or can't understand anything despite you are capable and i find it flat-out rude and annoying)

You might want to add these to the poll:

- Nosy- Go get you some business!

- The know-it-all -...... I.. can't.. i.. can't even

- Cold- hearted cruelty- I know you hated them...but dang! You didn't have to do that!

- Manipulative- *sign intensifies*

I am going to be honest, i tend to have a few of those traits but they only show when i know what this certain person did or say

and i can get really rile up about it. I can list and go on about each and every one of those traits listed in the poll but i just picked a few and added some new ones. I hope you guys understand where i am coming from o:

I really dislike fake and two-faced people. I've dealt with these sort of people in the back, and it's no fun at all. At one time, it seems like they're really cool, but at another time they'll just be unkind to you without warning. It's just heartbreaking to know that all of my time having fun with them is wasted. I also dislike ignorant people.

Oddly enough, I also dislike people who are overly modest. Yes, arrogance can be annoying, but I've seen worse. People who are modest are just way too afraid of at least showing a little bit of pride. I've seen people who declined becoming things like a mod and whatnot, simply because they don't want to boost their ego. It's silly and makes you a little too cynical.

• Brohoof 1

I don't really like people who try to force their opinions upon you (make you think the same way). I'm a little bit like that sometimes when it comes to politics so in a way I kinda hate myself

Overall just people that talk/speak like they are better than you, that everything they say is the undoubted truth, that everyone that disagrees is wrong and doesn't understand. 

That basically is me... or at least when I am around my family  :(

Brutal honesty. It's cute as a concept to never lie and proudly walk under the banner of truth, but the reality is that 90% of the people who live under that code are the type of people who couldn't care less about hurting anyone else's feelings. They use their philosophy to throw their blunt, often rude opinions around like confetti, and feel that they're entirely justified. Even AJ is soft and includes humor whenever she's being blunt and honest from the pony show's perspective, she clearly cares about how she sounds, even when being brutally honest.

But IRL? No, most of the time people use it as an excuse to be opinionated assholes.

• Brohoof 3

​Again these are the personality traits within people I find I have the most conflicting relationships with, I’m by no means any better. 

• Causing so much drama that even People magazine couldn’t manage it
  • Selfish, only wants to hang because you can offer something

Brutal honesty. It's cute as a concept to never lie and proudly walk under the banner of truth, but the reality is that 90% of the people who live under that code are the type of people who couldn't care less about hurting anyone else's feelings. They use their philosophy to throw their blunt, often rude opinions around like confetti, and feel that they're entirely justified. Even AJ is soft and includes humor whenever she's being blunt and honest from the pony show's perspective, she clearly cares about how she sounds, even when being brutally honest.

But IRL? No, most of the time people use it as an excuse to be opinionated assholes.

This one is a pretty big one for me. I'm tired of "free speech"ers. They're absolutely obnoxious to deal with.

Another trait that I dislike is people who purposely make themselves out to be these frail, innocent, sweet things by adding stutters into their typing. Stutters make sense when speaking out loud but when you're typing it, it looks like you're purposely trying to look cute and it's irritating to me. It's a subtle form of manipulation that people take on to try to get you to not be angry at them or to coddle them, rather than them just coming out and outright saying that they'd like some attention/affection.

I kind of get annoyed with people who are overly-modest, or people who have really low self esteem and think they suck at everything and can't take a compliment.

Mean people who go out of their way to insult people and point out people's flaws.

People who are too cocky and don't shut up, it's okay to be proud and cocky about something every now and then, but c'mon...

-I dislike those attention-seekers who seek attention for wrong reasons, however their attention seeking habit may be the result of not getting any attention from their family, I don't know, I'm not a psychologist

-I strongly dislike others who are overly cocky and think they are better than others.  Look, there is no way for one person to be overall better than anyone else.  You can say that you are more skilled then someone at a specific skill, but really, no one is better then anyone else, it's just not possible.

-I dislike homophobes because I see nothing wrong with homosexuals, I believe that they should be treated like your average Joe, especially because Gay Marriage is slowly becoming legal across the US.  I'd say start getting used to homosexuals now because you will have to eventually.

-I strongly dislike those who are judgmental, meaning that they assess and base their perception of you of what little they can easily perceive about you, for example how you look, and how you act in say, school.  Being judgmental like this is silly, you will be missing out on potentially getting to know very nice people.  In terms of judging a person based on their behavior, remember that we all act differently depending on the circumstances, and that we all have our good and bad days.

Also, some of these traits I don't like because I used to possess these traits, I still do, but hopefully not as much as I used to.