Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Humanized RD & Fluttershy Fanart

EcchiChibi

Hmm, they kinda look more Anthro than human to me, but good work, I love the art style. Also, I can't see how this relates to R34 anyway. People overreact about it. I have no problem with it.

• Brohoof 1

Hmm, they kinda look more Anthro than human to me, but good work, I love the art style. Also, I can't see how this relates to R34 anyway. People overreact about it. I have no problem with it.

Yeah their noses and ears make them look too anthro-like. I'll probably change the ears and noses for the rest of the mane six. :)

• Brohoof 1

Yeah their noses and ears make them look too anthro-like. I'll probably change the ears and noses for the rest of the mane six. :)

I can't wait to see the rest of the mane 6! Do you plan on doing background characters (e.g. Derpy, Lyra, Big Macintosh)?

I can't wait to see the rest of the mane 6! Do you plan on doing background characters (e.g. Derpy, Lyra, Big Macintosh)?

Ooh I never thought about drawing background character before, that's a good idea! If I were to draw a background character it would probably be BonBon and Lyra, and maybe Derpy.

Ooh I never thought about drawing background character before, that's a good idea! If I were to draw a background character it would probably be BonBon and Lyra, and maybe Derpy.

I haven't seen much humanised of those, so it would be great for me to see how you interpretate them. :D

• Brohoof 1

These are really good designs! and i don't see any r34 of them in here ._. just humanized and very well done :) even if i kinda don't like human Rainbow Dash without covering herself so much, these are awesome! great job :D

• Brohoof 1