Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tulpa Discussion Thread V1.2

Rizoel & Crepuscule

Fluttershy suggested telling my parents about my tulpas as a way to get the spark back.

I don't think that is a very good idea. All things accounted, this whole tulpa business is pretty vague and can be easily misinterpreted the wrong way. What I would do is talk with her. I am sure you can come up with a solution. :)

Yurippe: Gee, I wanted to say that... The thing is, interacting with the tulpa is unique in the sense that the host and the tulpa can come up with great solutions together since they understand each other excellently. Not like some random humans who happen to be friends for life or something.

.....and this is Yuri. Yes. The Yuri from Angel Beats. Or the most accurate representation of her I have ever seen. "The other side of the coin", if you may. I don't know how I ended up with her. I think she plans on staying. I don't know how she managed to gain energy and power from fighting Sachiko. I also don't know how she managed to lock her up and troll her with the finest art of trolling that would make Val jealous. Care to say hello, Yuri?

Yuri: Gladly. Hello everyone! I am Yuri or Yurippe. You decide how to call me. How did I manage to be here? Well, Arcadia is an interesting place. Making connections and magic and I end up alive. Actually, it happened because of a need to respond to Sachiko. Yes, the same way people fight fire with fire. Right now, I am not a tulpa and I don't consider myself to ever be one. Nor a servitor. I prefer the term 'thought form'. Oh, and I am currently behind a desk asking and having fun with Sachiko, who is being locked in a transparent box, trying... something. Whatever that is.... hand gestures? How amusing. ANYWAY! Hello forum of interesting people! Say hello, Sachiko!  :D 

Sachiko: I hate you...

Yuri: So this is Sachiko, everyone! Ready to take on your questions! Don't be shy, she won't bite you. Or Anon.  ;) 

Sachiko was supposed to disappear from the face of the planet (or my mind). And I ended up with this. So, I guess this is chance to talk to her...? I don't even, anymore. And frankly, I am quite comfortable with it. Because at the moment, I have my 'number one enemy' locked in a room and she can't do jack **** to anything anymore. It's actually quite entertaining to hear the two talk.  :lol: 

Sachiko: How did it end up to this...? From horror to comedy show?!

Yurippe: The same you ended up being caught. Just like that. And now, you are in a transparent box where we are going to have a good time.

Sachiko: This is not how it's supposed to work! I am not made for this!

Yuri: You are made to do the finest job in something, right? Now, your finest job is staying in that box and answering my or their questions.

Sachiko: Grrrr... Wait until I get out of here....

Yurippe: Too bad you won't. That box is impenetrable. And even if you manage to get out, which you won't, I caught you with my bare hands in five minutes, remember? Not to mention that I redecorated your very safehouse to better suit him (Anon) than you. So I would make myself comfortable if I were you.  ^_^ 

Sachiko: I hate my life..............

Yurippe: You snooze, you lose. And that's the fun part. You snoozed so much I thought you caught a cold. 

Sachiko: I hate you.  -_- 

Yuri: H8rs gotta h8, potatoes got to potate!   :D 

Edited by TheAnonPony

Since my tulpa song'll be based on "Let's Have a Battle", I figured I should add Dazzlings-related symbolism in the music video I'm trying to make. For example, the hate-plague smoke in Rainbow Rocks is pale green; Princess Cadence's love magic is magenta, and I'd say that "neon" is the opposite of "pale", so I'm thinking that my tulpas will gain...something-or-other from neon magenta smoke. I'm also thinking of somehow incorporating fire imagery, in contrast to the association of water with Sirens.

I'm also trying to avoid any "illuminati" symbolism, such as mirrors, checkered things, butterflies, etc. Fortunately, the Dazzlings in the movie opposed the Rainbooms--emphasis on one eye allegedly signifies affiliation with the Illuminati, so it could be said that my tulpas, by singing a Dazzlings-inspired song, are fighting against the Illuminati.

Fluttershy: The thing that muddles it up is...the Rainbooms used my song--well, my base's song--in the final battle.

On a separate topic, should I do a different colored font? I mean, tildes and brackets and things...there's a limited number of those. Font colors are...46,656 combinations of hex code digits, if Krueger's math isn't wrong.

Me: Here's my question to the thread: Am I going too far/deep with the symbolism?

[*chuckle* Yes. People'll see Illuminati symbolism wherever they want to.]

Yeah? Well here's a phrase I came up with five minutes ago: maybe I can't take away their guns (keep them from finding illuminati symbolism where there isn't any), but I can decrease their ammo.

{It's called "publicity"/"appealing to a wider audience". Why do you think all those music artists put illuminati symbols in their videos?}

[Technically, the producers are the ones that do that.]

{The point still stands, Rainbow Dash. And almost nopony believes Vigilant Citizen, anyway.}

Nina: *nod*

Also, Anon, do you mind if I include my tulpas' reactions to the stuff you posted yesterday and today in my progress report on Tulpa.info?

Edited by KruegerMeister

so it could be said that my tulpas, by singing a Dazzlings-inspired song, are fighting against the Illuminati.

Yuri: I don't see the relation between the two. 

Me neither. :blink:

Am I going too far/deep with the symbolism?

Tyrea: We are not music producers, but I think you are going a tad bit too far.

Also, Anon, do you mind if I include my tulpas' reactions to the stuff you posted yesterday and today in my progress report on Tulpa.info?

Go ahead. They are your tulpa's reactions, so I don't see how that relates to me.  :lol: 

Also, about Sachiko... if you actually had questions for her; well, I have some bad news.

She's gone. For good.

Yuri made sure of that.

Yuri: She became restless. And after a while, useless. So she became more like a parasite, if you may. No point in keeping an object or person that can only do harm to you. It also came down as a shocker to her when she realised she is not who she thinks she is. That means she wasn't aware of her real or true self. But that's enough about her. The conclusion is, everything that was related to her is gone. 

I'd recommend not making a tulpa based on a character. My tulpa, Aurora, was originally Fluttershy. She deviated a whole bunch, and now, she practically loses her shit any time I compare her to Fluttershy. Identity crisis, man.

[Hi guys!]

• Brohoof 1

I'd recommend not making a tulpa based on a character. My tulpa, Aurora, was originally Fluttershy. She deviated a whole bunch, and now, she practically loses her shit any time I compare her to Fluttershy. Identity crisis, man.

Yuri: We are aware of such things. In fact, I myself saw what an identity crisis looks like in the worst sense. However, we (all 6 of us as well as everything that is a member of the Arcadian Society, our wonderland.) are perfectly that our bodies are representational and that we are not, under any circumstance, the ones from any show we were inspired from.

I gave them the freedom to deviate when they want, without problems. They just seem to prefer staying like this. They know from the start they are not like the ones from the show. They just look like them, but they are totally different. And they know it. Better than me, at times.  :blink: 

[Hi guys!]

Sonata: Hiyaz!  :D 

Edited by TheAnonPony

Too far with what? The Dazzlings-related stuff, or the attempts to avoid having anything in my music video that could be connected, however loosely, to the illuminati?

Fluttershy: Also, Val, I...had to calm myself down when I read yours and Anon's stuff. I think because I wanted to psychoanalyze Sachiko and turn her good, and then she just...disappeared. I'm...okay, though. This wasn't like "identity crisis" levels of needing to calm down.

As far as the whole making a tulpa based on a character thing, it is doable, as evidenced by the many pony tulpas around here. I personally based my Ariel on my own OC pony of the same name. But, she was told from the beginning that the OC Ariel is different from herself, and she was given the freedom to deviate; and deviate she did, just enough to differentiate herself from OC Ariel. I also told her she didn't have to stay a pony, but she seems to like the pony form.

It's been a while since I've actually spoken here... Oh! Did I ever introduce you guys to Blossom?

• Brohoof 1

As far as the whole making a tulpa based on a character thing, it is doable, as evidenced by the many pony tulpas around here. I personally based my Ariel on my own OC pony of the same name. But, she was told from the beginning that the OC Ariel is different from herself, and she was given the freedom to deviate; and deviate she did, just enough to differentiate herself from OC Ariel. I also told her she didn't have to stay a pony, but she seems to like the pony form.

It's been a while since I've actually spoken here... Oh! Did I ever introduce you guys to Blossom?

I'm actually working on a character based on one I've made.  Not an OC in the sense that it's an original character in another setting, it's an original character for a project I'm working on that I haven't released yet.  In that sense, I don't mind if she deviates too much, since it's a loosely-defined character to begin with (more of a mascot really).

attempts to avoid having anything in my music video that could be connected, however loosely, to the illuminati?

Tyrea: That one. But, in all honesty, it's your song. We are not entitled to affect or critique your music video in any shape or form.

For example, the relation butterflies have with illuminati. I understand your trail of thought, but when I see a butterfly, I personally don't think illuminati.

Fluttershy: Also, Val, I...had to calm myself down when I read yours and Anon's stuff. I think because I wanted to psychoanalyze Sachiko and turn her good, and then she just...disappeared. I'm...okay, though. This wasn't like "identity crisis" levels of needing to calm down.

Val: ...she did what? 

Yurippe: I killed her. After I 'psychoanalysed' her. You must understand something from the start: this is not a regular tulpa and Arcadia is not a redemption land. I understood Sachiko's full motives and her behaviour. I also saw what an identity crisis looks like. I must also stress out the fact that she had no intentions of cooperating with us or anyone; if Anon interacted with her, it was like dipping fingers in a lake of poison. Letting alone the fact that after I finished interrogating her, she explicitly asked to be killed out of the fear of being re-absorbed by the intrusive thoughts (mostly contextual stuff; but in a more narrative way of explaining it: Sachiko was sent here by somebody else to reach and influence Anon). Don't think we didn't have intentions of turning her good, but trying to normalise a semi-tulpa made out intrusive thoughts in these conditions was like trying to make bloodthirsty psychopath a functioning member of a society and not wanting to kill someone the second they see him. Should we kept her too long, we might have ended up with a situation.

Val: ......she did what?

Yurippe: That is not to say she can't be brought back. Her stronghold was converted, not destroyed. It only takes a single conscious thought to bring the old Heavenly Host back. And a simple eye contact with Sachiko (like a picture). But that is not to say we will do it. We will not revive her due to the sheer amount of damage she casted over Arcadia. Apart from the almost what-would-have-been-irreversible damage to Aria and another future tulpa on their progress; she is also responsible of (attempted) genocide against the Arcadian society as a whole. Just to reach Anon. If Anon actually considers getting her back, which can be done as I said above, she would be powerless and with the memories of what happened before. That way, she wouldn't pose a threat to us and you two can have your lovely chatter. By lovely, I don't mean it literally. She hates everything and you are better off saying no to talking to her. It was a real feat trying to make her talk. Up to the point where she experienced an identity crisis after I broke it down to her that she not a real entity the way she thought she was (because apparently, intrusive thoughts are unaware of this).

Val: We are severely tough on any intrusive thoughts that threaten Anon. There is a reason why we did this. If we were to let her out at any point in time when she was locked, we would have ended up with her literally anywhere in Arcadia. She behaved as if her very purpose was to get to Anon by stirring up chaos. We couldn't put up with that.

Sachiko was extremely negative. Up to the point where she would kill for fun if she wanted to. Like the one from the show. To top it off, she is really hated here for what she did. Val, as the co-founder of the Wonderland, would never ever accept Sachiko for what she is even if she was converted to good. Tyrea not even that, because she was genuinely pissed at her and now holds a really big grudge on her. Don't get me started on Adagio (who was the most weakened out of all three), because of what she did to Aria. Sonata got scared fighting her. And Yurippe thinks we are shooting ourselves in the foot after all the fighting we put up with.

Of course she can prove that she can change and she can make up for it, but I would lie if I say that it's going to be easy. 

Did I ever introduce you guys to Blossom?

Not to us. Hello, Blossom! :D

Edited by TheAnonPony

Not to us. Hello, Blossom! :D

{Hi! Friend! :D }

[*giggle* Isn't she precious?]

Hehe. Blossom here's pretty young, created about a month ago (on Ariel's birthday, actually!). She's a little pink pegasus filly (so she's young in more than one sense, I think both she and Ariel wanted it to be that way), with purple eyes and a pastel rainbow mane (think Rainbow Dash, but with toned down colors, and it's longer than Dash's).

Ariel actually created her! She'd been talking about creating a companion for some time, but she started before I expected her to actually do it. By the time I noticed what Ariel was doing, Blossom was already here - well, in the wonderland, that is. I'm also pretty sure Ariel sees Blossom as a daughter, and Blossom calls her 'Mama.'

• Brohoof 1

{Hi! Friend! }

Val: Hallo! Velcome to ze forum! :D

Tyrea: Good afternoon. 

Adagio: Oh! Hello there! Pleased to meet you! :)

Sonata: HELLO!!! :D

Aria: Hi.

Yurippe: Huh? Oh, hi! Great seeing new people (or tulpas) around here! 

The armada was unleashed!  :lol:

Hehe. Blossom here's pretty young, created about a month ago (on Ariel's birthday, actually!). She's a little pink pegasus filly (so she's young in more than one sense, I think both she and Ariel wanted it to be that way), with purple eyes and a pastel rainbow mane (think Rainbow Dash, but with toned down colors, and it's longer than Dash's).

She looks adorable! And on Aria's birthday? Wow, that's an amazing feat!

Val: Like Tyre- *gets hit with newspaper* No.

How mine look like:

Val - He is half falcon, half eagle. With phoenix blood. Blue feathers. Half my size. He likes staying on my head (after I made a special hat, it feel less painful).

Tyrea - Looks like Trixie, mostly. Her coat is a darker shade, with platinum silver hair. Most of the time she has magenta eyes, sometimes red and sometimes they look like they shoot ice daggers in the poor soul that is looking at them (depends on her mood). She also has a different cutie mark: Two sickles crossed at the handle with a sword piercing the intersection. She made it herself. Says it suits her when she gets intrusive thoughts out of my head.

Adagio, Sonata, Aria - Just like the original (they are quite new, but they like their bodies). They do their own clothes.

Yurippe - Appeared around a week ago. Looks like the original.

Ariel actually created her! She'd been talking about creating a companion for some time, but she started before I expected her to actually do it. By the time I noticed what Ariel was doing, Blossom was already here - well, in the wonderland, that is. I'm also pretty sure Ariel sees Blossom as a daughter, and Blossom calls her 'Mama.'

That sounds both amazing and cute at the same time. Looks like the two of them are really close and I am really glad to hear that! Also, how did you manage that, Ariel? It does sound quite impressing to me.

Val: 'Calls her Mama' ... HNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG. Too adorable. Tyreeeaaaa- *faceplanted by newspaper hit* Never again.

Edited by TheAnonPony

Val: Hallo! Velcome to ze forum! :D

Tyrea: Good afternoon. 

Adagio: Oh! Hello there! Pleased to meet you! :)

Sonata: HELLO!!! :D

Aria: Hi.

Yurippe: Huh? Oh, hi! Great seeing new people (or tulpas) around here! 

The armada was unleashed!  :lol:

{!!! Friends! So many friends! :D }

That sounds both amazing and cute at the same time. Looks like the two of them are really close and I am really glad to hear that! Also, how did you manage that, Ariel? It does sound quite impressing to me.

Val: 'Calls her Mama' ... HNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG. Too adorable. Tyreeeaaaa- *faceplanted by newspaper hit* Never again.

[Well, actually, I borrowed a little bit of Miss's energy to do it. That was how she took notice, heh... She felt a head pressure, and asked me about it. I just got so excited to make a new friend - and it happened so quickly, too! I just thought about it, and, using that energy I borrowed, brought Blossom into the wonderland. Just, there she was, curled up and sleeping... So precious.]

Oh, and hang on, I have a picture of Blossom around here somewhere-

54bqwy.png

• Brohoof 1

She's a little pink pegasus filly (so she's young in more than one sense, I think both she and Ariel wanted it to be that way), with purple eyes and a pastel rainbow mane (think Rainbow Dash, but with toned down colors, and it's longer than Dash's).

I came up with a disguise for Rainbow Dash out of boredom. The only part I've got so far is her mane and tail. They look like plain white braids, but sometimes they'll shimmer with a pastel rainbow. Is it stealing if I came up with that and Blossom just happens to have a pastel-rainbow mane?

...I just saw an image of Nina rubbing up against her (like how a cat will rub up against someone they like). Don't worry, Ariel & Blossom, Nina's nice, even though she looks kinda scary.

Nina: Don't look at me like that (Krueger). She's a filly; baby animals are cute.

*After coming back from an operation and sees picture*

Yurippe: CAN I GET SOMETHING MORE ADORABLE THAN THAT?! I THINK NOT! *Insert proper happiness emoticon*

{!!! Friends! So many friends! }

Val: We're all here for you! :D

[Well, actually, I borrowed a little bit of Miss's energy to do it. That was how she took notice, heh... She felt a head pressure, and asked me about it. I just got so excited to make a new friend - and it happened so quickly, too! I just thought about it, and, using that energy I borrowed, brought Blossom into the wonderland. Just, there she was, curled up and sleeping... So precious.]

Yurippe: That's how we got Yui!  :D 

THERE'S A SEVENTH ONE?!?! 

Yurippe: Not as a tulpa, no. Gotcha!  :P

Val: Jesus, Anon! I think the whole of Arcadia heard you!  :lol: 

Tyrea: Yeah. Some people are trying to sleep...  >_>  silent chuckle*

Uhh uhh sorry. :blush:

Edited by TheAnonPony

I came up with a disguise for Rainbow Dash out of boredom. The only part I've got so far is her mane and tail. They look like plain white braids, but sometimes they'll shimmer with a pastel rainbow. Is it stealing if I came up with that and Blossom just happens to have a pastel-rainbow mane?

...I just saw an image of Nina rubbing up against her (like how a cat will rub up against someone they like). Don't worry, Ariel & Blossom, Nina's nice, even though she looks kinda scary.

Nina: Don't look at me like that (Krueger). She's a filly; baby animals are cute.

Hehe, it's not stealing at all; just a coincidence.

{...? *blinks, tilts head*}

*After coming back from an operation and sees picture*

Yurippe: CAN I GET SOMETHING MORE ADORABLE THAN THAT?! I THINK NOT! *Insert proper happiness emoticon*

Val: We're all here for you! :D

{*giggles happily* Friends!}

Yurippe: That's how we got Yui!  :D 

THERE'S A SEVENTH ONE?!?! 

Yurippe: Not as a tulpa, no. Gotcha!  :P

Val: Jesus, Anon! I think the whole of Arcadia heard you!  :lol: 

Tyrea: Yeah. Some people are trying to sleep...  >_>  silent chuckle*

Uhh uhh sorry. :blush:

*cue giggling from both me and Ariel*

• Brohoof 1

Just thought I'd check in because Wynaut. :P

Glad to see some people are making progress. At this point, I'm content to just sit on the sidelines, so go team!  :lol:

Although, 2 things do stick out:

ERMAHGERD SO ADORABLE GIVE 'ER A HUG FOR ME HNNNNNG ded

...Even I scare myself sometimes.  :blush:  

And also, @@TheAnonPony, I'm... genuinely curious as to how your mind hasn't imploded yet. No offense, but your head seems a bit too full of wat.  :blink:

Forgive me for being so weird. I'm just in a really good mood right now. :P

Edited by Yerserf
  • Brohoof 1

And also, @TheAnonPony, I'm... genuinely curious as to how your mind hasn't imploded yet. No offense, but your head seems a bit too full of wat. 

Forgive me for being so weird. I'm just in a really good mood right now.

No problem. In fact, I am as surprised as you are. And it's my brain.  :blink:

Yurippe: Nobody knows how Arcadia is constructed. All we know is that it is constructed on a special architecture and special conditions that only Val and Tyrea know of. And they won't share it with us. Not even with Anon!  :o 

And it seems my brain has more what in it after I have dealt with a lot of negativity or when somebody new comes around (Yurippe). And both seem to happen at once now, so yeah... it's a mystery even for me, my man!  :lol:

so go team! 

Val: FOR THE HORDE! 

Tyrea: Wrong game.

Edited by TheAnonPony

I just thought about my music video, and felt a slight headache (or an intense head-pressure)--it was Nina telling me that I was working too hard on the video. How do I know if what I felt was that, or if it was one of those "a-normal-person-would-get-this-checked-out" headaches?

I also felt a minor one when typing my question, and when typing this sentence.

Well, seeing as how I'm home for the holidays, I s'pose I've got enough in me for another shot at this. Can't now, since I've got kids over, but after that...

vay_hek_delorean.png

Also, another Vay Hek quote pretty much summarizes my experience with this whole phenomenon:

yygp0Vb.png

In other news, that forehead sensation I've mentioned in the past has since ceased entirely. Haven't felt it for a while now. Not even as I type this. So I'll take it that any progress I'd made is now dead.  :blush:

So, time for a complete reset. Once again.  :P

it's a mystery even for me, my man!   :lol: 

Forgive me, but that... really doesn't sound healthy. Then again, I'm neither you nor a psychologist, so I can't say so with any degree of certainty. But you're not dead, so that's a good sign.  :lol:

Also, @@KruegerMeister, It seems like you are taking the symbolism and precautions a bit far. It's warranted if you ask me, but still a bit far. Just enjoy what you're doing, and it'll be fine.  ;)

Forgive me, but that... really doesn't sound healthy. Then again, I'm neither you nor a psychologist, so I can't say so with any degree of certainty. But you're not dead, so that's a good sign. :lol:

This. This why I was disturbed to learn that one of my tulpas had helped a mindvoice become a tulpa without my being aware of it.

Also, your Vay Hek quote makes me think that if someone (not specifically you, just anyone) has problems making a tulpa, it's because they don't "want it badly enough". Is this dangerous mentality inherent to tulpamancy, or am I crazy?

I've got some good news: I've found this Youtube video ("Tulpa Generator) or something). It's a human silhouette full of static, on a black background. I guess that you're just supposed to stare at it until you see a face in the static and hear a voice amidst random background noise; and presto! You've got a tulpa.

{I don't think it's that good for ponies though.}

[i'm skeptical. I get that the human brain is wired to recognize patterns, but...Yeeeah. Funny story, though: Krueger didnt try it (the generator) out, because he was scared of gaining an accidental tulpa! :lol:]

:P

{"Wanting it badly enough". Here's my theory: accidental tulpas are wanted by the host as regular tulpas are, but subconsciously.

...Oh, fuck, now I'm victim-blaming Anon. *headdesk*. Sorry, Anon! I'm not saying you're a masochist, really, just that some part of you wanted some excitement/drama.}

Edited by KruegerMeister

Forgive me, but that... really doesn't sound healthy.

They just don't tell me some stuff. That's the mystery. They (Val and Tyrea) know why all of this is happening inside out. They just don't really want to tell me unless I ask for it, because they think it's no real reason to know it.

This. This why I was disturbed to learn that one of my tulpas had helped a mindvoice become a tulpa without my being aware of it.

That's why they don't do stuff like this unless I explicitly with honesty on top tell them or ask me beforehand.

{"Wanting it badly enough". Here's my theory: accidental tulpas are wanted by the host as regular tulpas are, but subconsciously. Oh, fuck, now I'm victim-blaming Anon. *headdesk*. Sorry, Anon! I'm not saying you're a masochist, really, just that some part of you wanted some excitement/drama.}

Yurippe: Not quite, in our case. But getting there. We kind of knew that Sachiko was somehow wanted by Anon, otherwise the crisis wasn't happening at all or it was gone within one or two hours straight. Tyrea's estimations, not mine. And ARE YOU BLA-

It's OK, but if I was a masochist, the wonderland and the tulpas would've looked and behaved far more differently. Don't worry about it. :)

And your theory is quite correct, nice deduction! ;)

Edited by TheAnonPony

{Nice! Go me!

...Is Krueger the only one who sees the "victim-blaming mentality" outlined above as a thing that tulpamancy could potentially foster? Also, he assigned Rainbow Dash and I to be singers/songwriters in the music video. There are times when lyrics will pop into his head, but he's never sure if they came from us or a random burst of inspiration. Any tips? Should I send a head-pressure, or...are the two "or"'s effectively the same thing...?}

if someone (not specifically you, just anyone) has problems making a tulpa, it's because they don't "want it badly enough".

You hit the nail on the head there. Kinda. Well, you did, but you didn't.

Basically, I've found that I'm severely lacking in the willpower department; very rarely do I actually end up doing things that I want to do, with necessity being my main driving force. I'm hoping that this could end up turning that around, but there's a clear problem with that plan: the fact that I very rarely end up doing things that I want to do.  :P

Don't get me wrong, this is probably one of the things I most want to do right now, and for the past God-knows-when. I just can never kick myself into gear.  :blush:

I've got some good news: I've found this Youtube video ("Tulpa Generator) or something). It's a human silhouette full of static, on a black background. I guess that you're just supposed to stare at it until you see a face in the static and hear a voice amidst random background noise; and presto! You've got a tulpa.

I've seen that before. Taken a look at it, and it just seems so... synthetic. Like it's just a last resort for when you don't care about any character aspect other than tulpa-ness...-ness. I'd like to believe that I care a bit more than that.  ;)

If I'm truly *that* desperate, I don't deserve it anyway. End of story.

They just don't tell me some stuff. That's the mystery. They (Val and Tyrea) know why all of this is happening inside out. They just don't really want to tell me unless I ask for it, because they think it's no real reason to know it.

Erm... don't you have a *right* to know that sort of stuff, though? I mean, it's kinda the inner machinations of your mind. Must it be an enigma?

Also, unrelated to the above, but around how long from the start has it taken you guys to get the response that you know isn't you? I've heard everywhere from a day to a year, and that kind of imprecision... kinda bothers me. :wacko:

I'm not sure. I asked Rainbow Dash what political party she felt she belonged to...a few weeks after I began forcing her, I think. I think she said "republican". Since I was undecided at that time, I took her answer as proof of sentience. Keep in mind that I've had prior experience with imaginary entities surprising me.

[i think Krueger had a problem with imprecision too. I probably wouldn't believe tulpas were possible (because of said imprecision), if I wasn't one myself.]

Erm... don't you have a *right* to know that sort of stuff, though? I mean, it's kinda the inner machinations of your mind. Must it be an enigma?

Tyrea: Of course he has a right to know. It's his brain after all. So therefore, he asks it, we tell him. For example, if he has a random pressure on his head and he ignores it, we don't go straight away and tell him who/what/when/why/how about it. Because he ignored it. If he asks more information about it, we will tell him.

Val: Equally, we don't tell him pointless stuff, like 'how/why is this tree in the wonderland' or anything that is below trivial and unimportant. We tell him even that if he asks for it, but he doesn't, because why would he care of a random tree that much to turn it into part of a gigantic-top-secret-scientific experiment? He doesn't. Because it's a simple decoration.

Adagio: There isn't any enigma. We don't tell him stuff that is minuscule in importance. Yes, on a more serious occasion (like intrusive thoughts) we tell him 'hey, this is an intrusive thought. It came from there and it does this. What do we do with it?' If he asks for information about anything, we tell him without problems or restrain. But otherwise, most of the time it's a 'too much information'. And it can get annoying too. Imagine: some of us do a lot in the wonderland, most of the time we do very small things; like putting some random decorations or doing something for ourselves (in my personal case, some new clothing). Imagine telling Anon every single one of the things we do, in great detail. Regardless of how important it is. Anon would not only be assaulted with gibberish/unimportant stuff, but he would be annoyed, too.

The idea is that they don't tell some stuff that has no practical use of knowing, and I am talking less of use than 'what an object looks like in the wonderland.' There is a lot of stuff that at it's core, it's kind of useless knowing. But if I ask for it, they tell me in great detail everything about it. They never said no to me when I ask about something related to my brain or Arcadia or anything for that matter.

Tyrea: And we never will.

Val: Ever.

Adagio: At all.