Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tulpa Discussion Thread V1.2

Rizoel & Crepuscule

How do you make one of these tulpas? Is there a set way to do this? I would love to have a tulpa of princess luna :)

Yeah, what KruegerMeister said. If you do make a tulpa exactly like Luna, be sure to tell her that she isn't actually Luna. Otherwise she might get an identity crisis. It's a thing. :c

• Brohoof 1

Sharlina: :D I wanna know how to do that!!

Just possess your host, and try to stay like that until the body falls asleep. I'm not absolutely sure it was her dream, but I'm assuming it was because of the fact that my body fell asleep while she was piloting it.

On another note, I want to get her voice consistent by listening to soundbites of it, but the only source material I have is a really sad episode of Fullmetal Alchemist. What do?

(edited)

On another note, I want to get [Nina's] voice consistent by listening to soundbites of it, but the only source material I have is a really sad episode of Fullmetal Alchemist. What do?

The thread derailed before I could get an answer, so I'm re-posting my question.

Edited by KruegerMeister

The thread derailed before I could get an answer, so I'm re-posting my this.

I guess you'll have to find those clips with Nina's voice in it and only watch those somehow. Maybe there is a video on YouTube already. Otherwise you might be able to make one yourself. :3

The thread derailed before I could get an answer, so I'm re-posting my this.

Englishor Japanese? You might be able to find other work the voice actor has done sounding similar to Nina!

The thread derailed before I could get an answer, so I'm re-posting my question.

Could she have multiple voices?

Sharlina: My voice always fluctuates between various female tones, mostly between ones my host has heard most recently. :)

(edited)

Could she have multiple voices?

Sharlina: My voice always fluctuates between various female tones, mostly between ones my host has heard most recently. :)

Sarah At first she sounded like Brina Palencia's character, but Krueger was scared of that, so she switched to Allyson Hannigan. I'm her sister, by the way, Sarah. The fictional character Nina doesn't have a sister, but...what the heck, tulpas aren't their source characters.

[Does anypony have trouble thinking of their bodies as "ours" instead of "mine", other than KruegerMeister?]

Edited by KruegerMeister

You can choose what you want your tulpa to look like? I'd choose a PAC-MAN about 3/4 the size of me.

Think of it more like, you can suggest how the tulpa should look like.  As they grow, they may decide to stay with it, or they might decide to change things up a bit.  In any case, it's generally not a good idea to base one after an existing character if you can avoid it, since discovery of that character might cause an identity crisis with them.

Think of it more like, you can suggest how the tulpa should look like.  As they grow, they may decide to stay with it, or they might decide to change things up a bit.  In any case, it's generally not a good idea to base one after an existing character if you can avoid it, since discovery of that character might cause an identity crisis with them.

I've only noted the identity crises behavior if you force them to truly believe they are that character, rather than use that character as more of a guideline. Either way, I've seen character tulpa be a valid forcing method to start off with, just not one to stay with.

You can choose what you want your tulpa to look like? I'd choose a PAC-MAN about 3/4 the size of me.

Also, trying to force a tulpa to adhere to a character at all times is detrimental, as it stunts development of personality ^^