Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pepsi Vs. Coke.

Why-Gnome-Ear-Fifty

218 users have voted

1. 1. Pepsi Or Coke?

• Pepsi
    • Coke

Pepsi foreva! <3

To be honest, I really don't care which one I drink, long as it isn't flat. : But Pepsi tastes slightly better to me.

Pepsi all the way across the sky.

reasons: it's cheaper, it has a much better designed bottle than Coke's which makes it easy to open it and not hurt the palm of your hand when trying to open up the cork for the first time, and it tastes so much better than Coke because it doesn't have that raspy, stingy flavour Coke has and is in general a lot more sweeter and much more favorable to taste than Coke.

pretty much.

(edited)

Do we care?

Are we caring about this?

Thumbs up to you if you get the reference.

EDIT:

I don't normally care, but when I do, I really don't.

They taste the same.

Whichever has Basq's is a bit better, maybe, because the other doesn't have root beer...

Edited by Nightfall and Solara

I honestly cannot taste the difference between coke, pepsi, or any variations of them (diet, lime, etc) I just voted for pepsi because I thought it was the underdog

Coca-Cola but the Mexican version since it's apparently still being made with cane sugar instead of that corn syrup thing. Still baffles my mind that most people I know haven't had natural sugar on their soft drinks.

• Brohoof 1

Get this

Regular pop? (yes, we Michiganders call soda just "pop", big whoop, wanna fight about it?) I choose Pepsi

But when it comes to diet it's Diet Coke

But then when it comes to a "zero" pop it's Pepsi Max

Also fyi, Mountain Dew is owned by Pepsi Corp. so let the records show that votes for Mountain Dew go to Pepsi!

• Brohoof 1

Fun Party Game: Pepsi Challenge.

Hide two bottles behind a large box. Pour a bit of cold Pepsi in a little paper cup, and do the same with Coke.

Have people try one, then the other with a cracker in between, The one they like will almost always be Pepsi!