Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The recent purchases thread

Rochambo

• 11 months later...
(edited)

I got a bunch of music from Amazon and Itunes, plus two CDs, There Will Be Violence by Impending Doom and A New Era of Corruption by Whitechapel. Maybe I'll post pictures later. I also want to get Dust: An Elysian Tail on Steam but don't have the money. ;_;

Edited by Wolveon

Let's see... My last purchase was a chicken burger because I was really hungry that night. Or maybe I just wanted to take my mind off of things.

The last time I went to a store was a week or two ago to buy some Ensure nutrition drinks and a 4-AAA battery packet for my old calculator. Since I'm almost out of washing machine soap, regular soap and deodorant, I'm going to have to make yet another trip to the grocery store soon. Ugh.

I recently bought skyrim and a new practice speaker for my band. I also bought a t-shirt. I keep trying to save up for a new camera though. (lumix gh3)

The last thing I bought was something you don't want to anybody you know knowing you are buying it. An item that is very embarrassing to buy.

The last 3 Humble Bundle deals (Alan Wake, Bundle #8, and the Telltale Bundle).  For Celestia's sake, they just keep coming!  Because of them, I now have well over one hundred games on my Steam library, and I've barely played half of them.

(edited)

Latest purchases:

Doctor Who: The Visitation Special Edition ($25)

The Simpsons: The Complete Fifteenth Season ($25, paid with gift card)

Edited by Rainboom Dash

(edited)

Last 3 purchases. Let's do this!

1. Minecraft Account: $26.95 (great game!)

2. Mouse: $13.45 (the Apple mice are just horrible!)

3. 50 My Little Pony Trading Cards: $9:48 (great deal if I say so myself)

/)

Edited by Sir.Flutter Hooves

Let's see, last three... The Big Lebowski on DVD (I'd rented it enough to warrant buying it), Metro: Last Light, and finally enough gasoline to last me a week ($45 worth). Although that last one technically wasn't with my own money.

Oh, that and four dozen angry weasels whose purpose shall remain a secret...

I bought some shorts and dress pants on eBay, unfortunately they don't fit me :X. Gonna see about doing a refund/exchange thing soon.

I bought Call of Juarez Gunslinger and Rising Storm on steam both were really cheap ( under 15 euros ) and they are pretty fun to play will be playing them over the weekend :)

Excluding food and whatnot, I bought 144 golf balls. Why? Imagine 10 drunk fire/ems guys "playing" golf. Needless to say, the course is now littered with 100+ golf balls marked with vulgarities and hidden derpy references.

I haven't bought anything non-consumable in recent memory. It's all been gas for my car, food, and stuff like that. The only thing that comes to mind are headlights for my car but that was over a month ago.

Uhhhh I think I bought a CD off of Amazon. I'm pretty broke right now, so I can't really afford too much lol. I pretty much spend all my money on eating at places with friends.

Well my most recent purchase was a Tom Tom GPS thing. Needed one bad since I moved states :P it is a life saver. Bought 4 albums on Itunes from Social Distortion a band I have just now started to get into and like a lot. Also bought Bioshock Infinite which I am pretty excited to play. 

I just bought a pint of Coors and a Snickers :)

More excitingly, I've almost secured an artist to do my book cover and the (somewhat higher than expected!) arrangement with the printers to get 50 of the novel done.