Generosity

Kindess

Magic

If the're not loyal bad stuff happens.

If the're not honest problems build up

If they can't make you laugh it can get boring

Generosity if they can't help you you'll just bring yourself down

If they aren't kind then the're mean, i don't like mean girls/guys

And if they don't play Magic how am i supposed to date them xD, in all seriousness if they relationship dosent feel magical, then it's probably not right.

• Brohoof 3

You know what I want from a girl.

LIkes to hug a lot

Likes dubstep

LIkes MLP:FIM

Smart

Pretty

Funny

Loyal

KInd

Generous

Honest(That was just basically the elements of harmony I just said)

AND ESPECIALLY LIKE FIREARMS/BLADES AS MUCH AS ME.

• Brohoof 1

Sadly I don't look for anything in another person... because I don't look for relationships. I think they're overrated, and useless. Someday my views my change but at the moment that's how I see it.

this is almost exactly how I feel right now :P

I'm enjoying the single life maybe a lil bit too much ^_^

I also don't know what I'm looking for, if it comes along maybe I'll consider it ;)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well, I ain't into gals or fellas, so this might be cheating a bit. However, I do have standards for what we'll call a 'good friend':

-Don't murder me (This one is sort of important)

-Have a sense of humour

-Speak English

-Be a logical human being

-Perform any public action in the same rigid and uncomfortable manner as I do

-Don't expect me to be able to lift things that weigh more than forty pounds

-Seek to improve yourself and others

Darn it, and here I was expecting to win your friendship by decapitating you :(

You know what I want from a girl.

LIkes to hug a lot

Likes dubstep

LIkes MLP:FIM

Smart

Pretty

Funny

Loyal

KInd

Generous

Honest(That was just basically the elements of harmony I just said)

AND ESPECIALLY LIKE FIREARMS/BLADES AS MUCH AS ME.

What music she likes is really that important to you? Edited by Chill Mists (Chilly)
  • Brohoof 3

An outgoing spirit as a sort of foil to me, open minded. Loose on religion...and no offense, but personality can only go so far, if you catch my drift.

Darn it, and here I was expecting to win your friendship by decapitating you :( What music she likes is really that important to you?

Step can get REALLY annoying if you're not into it. But are we talking about dubstep or other electronic music, that's you know...good?

• Brohoof 1

An outgoing spirit as a sort of foil to me, open minded. Loose on religion...and no offense, but personality can only go so far, if you catch my drift.

Step can get REALLY annoying if you're not into it. But are we talking about dubstep or other electronic music, that's you know...good?

It's just that his girl would have to like dubstep for him to be interested and I don't think that's cool, he can always plug in headphones if she doesn't want to listen to it, I wouldn't only date a girl if she was into heavy metal or hard rock. Unless he was joking.
  • Brohoof 2

Oh, maybe I should put one, too....

What I look for in a guy:

~ Jokes. In the right places, ofc. 24/7 jokes can become a little annoying.

~ Is respectful towards others. I don't really like douchebags. I hate it when someone won't act politely.

~ Won't mind a clingy girlfriend. I can believe my clingyness can be quite disturbing >__>

~ Is openminded. I hate narrow-minded people who judge things. Like "judges the book by its covers".

~ Won't push and make me do something. I'll do something if I feel like I want to.

~ Will be willing to help me, in matters big and small. Maybe I need help in a game. Or maybe I'm just feeling super ugly.

~ Won't mind looks. I'm not the prettiest, after all. And certainly not petite.

~ Is faithful, loyal and not jealous. Most of my friends are guys, after all.

~ Isn't posessive.

~ Respects me for who I am.

~ Won't say super harsh words about things I really like/love. I can get a little defensive if someone says shitty words about my favorite band, for example.

... I think that's about it.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Well, he was most likely joking, but music...that's actually a big thing. Some say it shows the true personality of a person. And if this were true, then dubstep fans must just be copypasta John Does.

Edited by frenzyhero

I have been married ten years to what I determined to be perfection

my wife is

- independent but depends on me from time to time

- brilliant but not afraid to be silly and illogical

- funny and serious

- beautiful but modest

- fierce and gentle

the point she is a balance...I adore a balance and she is a balance

speaking of...my ten year anniversary is in 2 months...I are getting old

• Brohoof 1

I dont look for anything if I like her I like her. I think its better to keep an open mind and not look for specific traits in people.

• Brohoof 4

I look for all traits that are Zoopy. Like, if they're going to date me, they must know the way of the Zoop.

They also must be named Zoop and have Zoopy like behavior. They must also answer to Zoops.

• Brohoof 5

I look for all traits that are Zoopy. Like, if they're going to date me, they must know the way of the Zoop.

They also must be named Zoop and have Zoopy like behavior. They must also answer to Zoops.

Waiiiit, you and Zoop are in a relaship? 0-o
  • Brohoof 1

Darn it, and here I was expecting to win your friendship by decapitating you :( What music she likes is really that important to you?

Oh.YOu were supposed to post IMPORTANT STUFF?

My girl would have to have the following

A) love videogames (very hard to come by these days)

B) Be kind

C) pretty (Very hard to find on that also goes with A)

and D) love animals

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Well, To be honest, I am a shy introvert who on occasions is clutzy, and loves to laugh (Which is easy cause I laugh at EVERYTHING) Also honest and a good listener. Often called feminine, at one point two gay guys had crushes on me and one asked me out.(Last Ex hated having to "fight off two gay guys" as she so adamantly put. '~' )

I am open minded to all girls, and have no overly biased views, but my dream girl would have to be like Pinkie Pie. (1st ex was a little like Twilight, and she was the "Book heavy, assaults you with how much more she knows then you" type, but now she's my best friend which I see as a sister.)

-Funny

-Always moving or Talking

-Honest

-Faithful (Serious about this one, last 3 ex's weren't.)

-A tad bit childish, (I love children. I know, sounds like some weird pedo fantasy but its really more like, Someone to put all my being into to protect and care for, A sense of responsibility for the thing that I love.)

-(And I know it's a bit shallow and I despise it, but.) Someone shorter then me. I feel Threatened by tall girls, being 6'1 I don't see too many but still...

-Extroverted

-Loves Video Games (I'd take a Girl that can slay a dragon over a "Hot" Girl any day.)

And that should be it... Sorry for the long post, i just like to go into detail. It's a little thing I have.

Edited by Placidzone
  • Brohoof 1