Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you ever go into threads because a member you like was in it?

Evilshy

No name, no brohoof.

Wellll....

Evilshy

Shankie

Jokuc

Hayze

Lurp

....and obviously Finesthour

....I need someponies to stalk...

• Brohoof 1

Nnnnope. I guess I'm the odd one out. :P

Nobody seems to care about what the letterONE posts, though. :(

Nah, I keed. I don't care if people wanna see what I post or not, I'm just here for the stuffs. X3

I also visit almost any post I see either Fizzle or Tom the diamond make to see what mischief those 2 are always up to.

What mischief? Education is not mischief when I have to educate Tom on why Trixie is a terrible pony.

• Brohoof 5

Am I the only one refreshing to see if someone mentions you? xD

Am I the only one refreshing to see if someone mentions you? xD

Most of us, probably XD

>No one cares about what I post

>I'm sad now

Your almost becoming recognized for your constant assertions that nobody recognizes you XD

And yes, I do care about what you post. You seem to be intelligent and mature, and I always instantly recognize you by name and avatar, it's just that some other people stand out more. Not sure why :/

• Brohoof 1

Well, sometimes I see my self post and I think "I wonder what I said, I'm a pretty kewl guy." and I go into the thread to see what I did say.

Sometimes I do, but I check the topic title first.

• Brohoof 2

Me, Equardos and BananaStorm might have a ring of this going.

See one has posted somewhere. Check it out.

I frequently enter threads I might normally not because I see someone awesome was the latest poster. My thought process is usually something like "hey, that person is cool, I want to know what they said, but I'll also read the whole thread to get context."

I usually end up getting interested in the thread and joining in, as well.

So keep posting, awesome people :)

Anybody else do this?

Yes, I do indeed do this.

But not with anyone on these forums yet. ^_^

(edited)

XFizzle and Tom The Diamond are always up to no good. They have to be stopped at all costs in any thread. :ph34r:

Kyronea's extremely long yet highly informative posts open my mind up to new ideas about... well, just about anything. Especially about the show at hand, such as what the next episode would be like, and I always look for them on weekdays where my interest on the next episode is piqued.

Shankveld's posts are quite clever and witty -- something I admire. I also look up to her for some life advice, too ;)

This is a bit new, but Hayzelestia's posts now serve more purpose in going in and looking at threads. I like seeing her voice her opinions on things and such, and shall continue to do so! ;)

Thereisnospoon303 and Scootacool's posts are also highly informative and I applaud them both for their witty banter on almost all threads. I also look up to these two. :)

Also, he's not on right now, but Veeceiri's posts always lure me in. The content, the style, the diction, the flow -- everything about his posts scream "amazing". When he gets back, let's all throw him a party!

Edited by Devin McCourty
  • Brohoof 7

(edited)

You know, honestly, I dont pay attention to who is in a thread, however most of the interests I have seem to follow a small group.

Ah don't know, I follow mah friends, ah guess, it ain't all that important to what ah got to say

Edited by Appleshy&Derpypaws

Whenever I see Feld0, ShadowBolt, Ferxz, LRP, ShankTrollveld, Ezynell, Finest and of course Pinkazoid <3 post, I run there.
  • Brohoof 4

Yes. If the most recent poster was not me then I'm slightly inclined to check it out. If the most recent poster was me, then I'm definitely checking it out.