507 users have voted

1. 1. What browser do you use?

• Chrome
    • Firefox
    • Opera
    • Safari
    • Internet Explorer
    • Other

I mean come on, we all know Bill Gates invented the One True Way with Internet Explorer!

My memories of when I used IE are filled with omegalong loading times and connection problems.

No offense, but IE to the other options is equal to Snips and Snails to the mane cast for me.

Heh, don't take me so seriously man. I'm actually a Firefox user. But Bill Gates is to the computer industry what Celestia is to Equestria. She's the godlike ruler of the land! Do not question the princess of the sun or YOU WILL BE BANISHED TO THE MOON YOU HERETIC!! ^_^

I use IE on my desktop, but Firefox on my laptop. I’m on them both equally depending on where I am so idk which one to choose. From my experience, the forum seems to run a little better on Firefox and looks as if it were designed to run on a 3rd party browser. IE hasn't been annoying enough to make me switch over on my desktop, but Firefox is lightyears quicker on my laptop.

I've used firefox ever since it was released so many years ago.

But since I do so much of my web browsing from an Itouch, I am forced to use safari quite a lot. It's not that bad, but if there was a firefox app for Itouch, I'd be all over that.

Firefox master race.

Edited by Evilshy
  • Brohoof 1

Firefox, will never change my mind on that though i use Firefox Nightly more then Firefox. I know Nightly is for testing purpose but those builds are awesome anyway.

http://nightly.mozilla.org/

64-bit Browser ftw. ;)

Edited by Jonke
  • Brohoof 1

Chrome, they have themes, games, and is much quicker!

If the browsers were guns

:Posted Image

So that's why I got shot in the face...

Anyways, Chrome is fast and has a great design though firefox has more add-ons on it. So I will vote for Firefox.

I used Chrome right from when it was released. It hasn't failed me to this day.

Also if they were guns wouldn't Chrome be an AK47? :P

Edited by Magi

Chrome, they have themes, games, and is much quicker!

If the browsers were guns

:

All latest browsers are literally the same speed.

Lol flash games.

Firefox has themes too :z

Edited by Legit101

Opera, Slimbrowser, and Internet Explorer 9. They remain the only decent browsers I have discovered as of now.

Edit: Proceeding an aimless period of switching back and forth between the three, I am now officially facilitating IE9. Opera was my previous long-term browser.

Edit x 2: I have discovered another notablly efficient browser, Avant. I previously had a negative perspective of it, for some reason. At the moment, it's my main browser, my favourites being Avant Browser, SlimBrowser, and Internet Explorer 9. Opera 12 may be on the list again when it's officially released.

Edit x 3: Uninstalled Avant recently in a spring cleaning of my computer (a process not to overexaggerate, as I don't install a hefty quantity of software). The performance of the already wonky interface is uneven, though I appreciate the design and concepts. Additionally, the Ultimate version of the browser is about to adopt a third layout engine which I'm somewhat antipathic towards. Not precisely the IE shell I was seeking, with it catering to being a hybrid. It was comprehensible with Gecko, with the configurability of the engine and the add-ons that everypony adores, but the purpose of WebKit's presence isn't limpid. I've been remaining with Internet Explorer 9 and SlimBrowser, anticipating that I shall continually do so. Opera 12 may attract me back to that browser and layout engine (Presto), though.

Edited by Private Pansy