507 users have voted

1. 1. What browser do you use?

• Chrome
    • Firefox
    • Opera
    • Safari
    • Internet Explorer
    • Other

Lately, most browsers, such as Opera and Firefox have been copying the Chrome interface, but I always stick to Chrome

http://media.opera.c...8/speeddial.png

Opera 9.5 possessed an identical interface, which was released months prior to Chrome. If we took the beta into consideration, it was released several months prior to Chrome.

Edited by Private Pansy

Forever alone with opera :(

You're not alone now. I use Opera. Been using it for years. And it is the only browser that has captured my heart. I love how you can check e-mails on it. And I just overall enjoy the interface even if it sometimes freaks out over certain pages.

I really hope you're kidding.

Noo, if you look at the chrome interface from a year ago, it has slowly been transitioning from an EI feel to more of a chrome feel.

I use Firefox and have for several years. I love the customizable persona's, which I have one I made of the instrument I play. Chrome has nothing of that sort. =/

• 7 months later...

As far as I know, these are the only browsers I know people use.

So, what kind of web browser do you guys use? I used to use Internet Explore for years until I tried Chrome last year. Chrome seems alot faster and better than explore, and is my favorite browser to date. (Plus, Angry Birds came free with it!) I also had Firefox for a short time, and that was excellent as well.

well my computer picks it favorites between Firefox and Chrome and it a back and forth battle, but i prefer chrome for all the ads on's mainly the MLP and adblocker extension.

Mostly Firefox. Chrome/Chromium is faster and a bit more secure (though the best form of security is to use some sense when cruising the internet; if you can do that you don't really need anything more), but Firefox still has it beat in extensibility and ease of use. And Google's privacy policy rustles my jimmies a bit.

On Linux systems I've been known to use the Links and ELinks browsers. I love doing things in a text-based environment because I eschew the mouse whenever possible, and using a browser like Links is easier than something built with a full GUI in mind when you're using a tiling window manager.

Firefox. It's what I've always used and what I'll always use. I.E sucks, never got into Chrome, Safari always seemed foreign as I'm not a Mac guy...and Opera seems like the weird kid in the corner who few people even talk to .3.

Chrome is the only way to go my friends :3

Posted Image

Look at that sonofabitch! Gonna squash that little fox!

and then there's this kid...

Posted Image

Edited by Eljordo
  • Brohoof 5

I.E. is short for Isn't Entertaining. I use Firefox - used to like Opera for a while, but got back to Fox after while. I don't like the layout and the way downloads are shown on chrome, so I only use chrome on computers that are not mine (because of that nice anonymous window... great for browsing ponies.).

• Brohoof 2

I use internet explorer. Problem? (Now I await the entire internet to come and attack me in my sleep.)

I'll shield you with mah akimbo Deagles (Why do you think I call myself akimBrony :P).

Funny thing is, I didn't even know people hated Internet Explorer until 2-3 months ago :lol:

Whoa, I expected Chrome to get votes, but not this far ahead. I was expecting more from Firefox or I.E.

Well... For me, I tried comparing I.E. to Chrome, and I realized how freakin slow I.E is... Glad I switched to Chrome. It's also got alot of little features just making it better.

I.E. is short for Isn't Entertaining. I use Firefox - used to like Opera for a while, but got back to Fox after while. I don't like the layout and the way downloads are shown on chrome, so I only use chrome on computers that are not mine (because of that nice anonymous window... great for browsing ponies.).

Internet Explorer has an "InPrivate" window if your friends ever don't have chrome. Ctrl + Shift + P

• Brohoof 1

Opera is best internet browser. I have a bad connection, and its Turbo mode makes web pages load incredibly fast, plus it saves all your tab sessions from your previous browsing. Speed dial means that you can get to web pages fast and even though it is less well known, it works with pretty much every website.

I've used Firefox since 2004 and have always loved it. I really like the extensions and themes, but the best part is that it's open-source and the least corporate browser. I will admit it isn't as good as it used to be, though. They pretty much killed it for a lot of people when they unceremoniously started churning out a whole new version every month or so. I remember the days when new versions were massively hyped and anticipated (Version 3 trying to set a download record!)...

Chrome is the only way to go my friends :3

Posted Image

Look at that sonofabitch! Gonna squash that little fox!

But... but... he's such a cute little guy...... :(