Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Breaking Bad

Samurshy

(edited)

Anypony indulge themselves in some breaking bad. I know I do. I just watched the season premiere and HOLY CELESTIA I am freaking excited. Things are just starting to look good. So my question is simple, Do you watch breaking bad? If so, what is your favorite BB moment?post-5757-0-20740600-1342592128_thumb.png

Edited by Artemis
Added a tag.
  • Brohoof 4

I haven't watched it yet.

It comes highly recommened so I guess I should sooner or later.

Actually have the first 3 seasons over here, I just never get a chance to watch it.

It is very amazing, winner of a whole butt ton of emmys
  • Brohoof 1

Combined with the excellent pacing, great acting and incredible storyline, this show is the best television has to offer. Salud still remains my favorite episode even after Crawl Space and Face Off.

If anyone is interested, AMC (hosts BrBa) posted the primere of Season 5 (Live Free or Die) for anyone who doesn't have the channel and is currently up to date. Here is the link: http://www.amctv.com/breaking-bad/videos/episode-501-breaking-bad

Just make sure you are caught up to Season 4; as Strife said the first four seasons are on Netflix.

(edited)

Its pretty fantastic, if I told my favorite part though it would give away major spoilers :blush:

To put up a spoiler switch you type in

and then under it you type in

only this time you put a forward slash in front of the S and in between you type in your spoiler.

Edited by Bronynonymous

• 6 months later...

I started Breaking Bad about 3 months ago and yesterday finished season 3. The show is amazing and I recomend it to anypony looking for an amazing drama. That being said this i a thread to disscuss the show and NOT SPOIL IT!

-NO-SPOILERS-Banner-lost-1105605_463_150

• Brohoof 1

My friend recommended Breaking Bad to me, and I recommended Lost to him. I'm on like maybe episode 10 of season 1. I need to keep watching it. They haven't really done much yet.

At the end of season 3 Jesse Kills Gale because Gus is planing on killing Walter as soon as Gale can cook Walters product.

Its quite a good ending that leaves Gus no alternitive other than Walter.

Oh yeah... that was the first time that Jessie actually killed someone. Plus who knows what kind of stuff Gale had around his apartment that could implicate Gus or Walter.

Just so you know, shits about to go down. :)

• 2 months later...

So does anyone else love this show too? This is one of those things that sparked my interest early but I didn't get around to watching for awhile. Needless to say though, it's one of the best written, shot, and edited shows on the air if not the best. Having minored in cinema studies in college, I can honestly say that this show features some solid gold cinematography, and I could go on all day about it if I wanted to. Bryan Cranston also has some serious acting chops, and between this and Malcolm in the Middle, I'd say he has wicked range.

Anyway, let's talk about the show! It only makes sense to put spoilers in spoiler tags, as this is a show that will completely ruined with foreknowledge, given the suspense and twists.

I don't really know much about it to be honest, I've heard about it, but I've never found out exactly what it is, or watched it. I'm not sure if I'd really have time to dedicate myself to watching a whole other show though really, or if I'd like it or not anyways.

So yeah, I've only heard of it a little, not watched it yet though.

It's up there as one of my favorite shows, next to arrested development and The Shield....

oh and MLP of course.

It's wonderful, and intriguing to say the least.  

Oh! Arrested Development! That's another one of my favorites. I can't wait for May 26th when the new season comes out. By the way, has there been a set date for when the second part of Breaking Bad S5 comes out?

Hey, , we already had a topic for Breaking Bad, so I merged yours into it. Just wanted to let you know where your thread went. Please try the search feature before making a new thread, to see if there's already one out there.

I've seen maybe the first 7 episodes (Right up to the point where Walt says "Wanna cook?"

I've been trying to finish Lost (I have literally 3 episodes left in the series) and then I'll start really watching Breaking Bad. But it is a great show, from what I've seen so far.

Edited by Betez
  • Brohoof 2

I'll take Breaking Bad anyday over Lost. The latter was great for the first three seasons before it got insanely lame, in my opinion. Breaking Bad has stayed strong its entire run.

• 2 months later...

Breaking Bad is an amazing show. Once you start, it's almost impossible not to watch the next episode right away. This show is unlike anything I've ever seen before. The story, characters, writing, acting, visuals, pretty much everything is just mind-blowing. In fact, out of all the movies/TV shows I've seen and books I've read, I'd say that Breaking Bad has the best story I've ever come across. I can't even enjoy many other TV shows now because they can't live up to Breaking Bad's caliber. Another thing I love about this show is that it just keeps getting better. I'd have thoughts like "there's no way they're going to top that" after finishing a season, only to have the following season blow the previous one out of the water. I know it sounds like I'm overhyping this show like hell, but trust me: it's that good.

The 2nd part of the 5th season is starting in a little over a month, and surely I can't be the only one who's excited. 

breaking-bad-key-art-hed-2013.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Breaking Bad is hands down one of - if not - the best tv show I have ever seen. I am just so hyped for the final 8 episodes in August that just thinking about it drives me crazy having to wait for about a year for just 8 episodes. But I'm sure it would be worth it. And AMC keeps showing  these teasers that seems to only drive me even more insane at how vague it is. Like this new one a few days ago.

And this fan made intro still gives me chills

• Brohoof 2

I've been following this show since it first aired back in '08. It is absolutely my favorite television series of all time. I am very excited for the season premiere, I actually booked that evening off work because I want to watch it as it airs.

• Brohoof 1

I love Breaking Bad. Just because for me it raised the question, "would I do the same?". If I was in Walter's shoes would I do everything within my knowledge to provide for my family? My answer would be yes. Would I continue if I found out that I was getting better? Maybe not...unless I got in it as deep as Walter did, then I may and escape to a foreign country with no extradition policy to the US. lol

But thankfully I am not gifted with Chemistry, so people will not be whispering my name in hushed fearing tones. lol

I can't wait for the finale. I flipped out when I saw the ending of the last episode. I was like "He knows!" But what they were teasing at in the beginning of the final season. Well apparently Walter had to "bug out" and leave behind his territory. But why does he need that heavy piece of weaponry?   Is he going to war with the DEA or maybe the Mafia? I can't wait to see what happens. And when it's over, I will go and start from the beginning again. lol.

• Brohoof 1