Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Scary pony video game

coolant1

(edited)

well... I couldn't find the video but, this one game stars a green philly and there are 3 endings and you have to play it sometime between 12:00 at night and 6:00 in the morning to get the weird ending of the 3...

you will walk in the forest and see zecora with black, heartless eyes and blood is coming out and more shit like that, luna dies, you get ripped apart and a screamer pops up...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Et1fUHHH36E&feature=player_embedded

Edited by Devin McCourty
Added the appropriate video for it instead of having it hang randomly without any text on the thread.

Wait... uh... What? I don't get it... xD

Like, what is this about? some sort of game? Is this actually real? Seriously, help. I'm terribly confused.

Yeah, it's a flash game.

Just look up "Super Filly Adventure".

(edited)

At first I thought Super Filly Adventure was a fun, innocent game when I played it.... Until I found about that It had more than one ending, then I was scared s***less and never wanted to play it again.

Edited by SweetieBelle Excel
  • Brohoof 1

I just watched the video, and I was dreading the screamer. It wasn't very bad at all. You must be over exaggerating. I also had the lights off.

I simply must try playing this game at midnight.

(Just tried playing it with all the lights and curtains closed...Damn zombie ponies!)

Ill try this as well then tonight and see what happens!

This game was removed a while ago but, has anyone heard of a game called "Hotel 626"? You can only play at 6pm - 6am and it's the scariest shit ever. Don't really want to describe it, just watch some youtube vids on it or something.

O... M... G... I had no idea there was a my little pony video game! My two loves coming together!? This is truly a historical moment! Please somepony, anypony, show me some! For the love of christ, the lamb of god, the saviour, the healer, the son himself, SHOW ME A MY LITTLE PONY VIDEO GAME, so thati may play it. I will be eternally grteful, and repay with fellatio, money, horseback rides, ANYTHING! I cant live without a mlp vidya gaem! #firstworldproblems.

I remember when I was messing with all of the Flash Pony games.

I like this but as soon as I heard about that "3rd" ending I was like NO THANKYOU

I just hate screamers, even when I expect it and know it's coming they still get to me.

Some of the Pony creepypasta can be interesting though like that one flash game on newgrounds where you're applebloom.

Had just enough creepiness, but didn't try to get cheap scares in.

This game was removed a while ago but, has anyone heard of a game called "Hotel 626"? You can only play at 6pm - 6am and it's the scariest shit ever. Don't really want to describe it, just watch some youtube vids on it or something.

I remember that, It was for some reason endorsed by doritos.

I recall that some people found it scart, while other's just said it was just a mess of a game.

I recall reading about it and at least from what I read it sounded scary enough that I didn't want to play it.

O... M... G... I had no idea there was a my little pony video game! My two loves coming together!? This is truly a historical moment! Please somepony, anypony, show me some! For the love of christ, the lamb of god, the saviour, the healer, the son himself, SHOW ME A MY LITTLE PONY VIDEO GAME, so thati may play it. I will be eternally grteful, and repay with fellatio, money, horseback rides, ANYTHING! I cant live without a mlp vidya gaem! #firstworldproblems.

Go to Equestria Gaming, if you haven't done that yet.

Actually, I was playing Super Filly Adventure hoping to get the scary ending because Story of the Blanks barely scared me and I thought I could take it... I didn't get the ending after a while so I gave up.

Go to Equestria Gaming, if you haven't done that yet.

Actually, I was playing Super Filly Adventure hoping to get the scary ending because Story of the Blanks barely scared me and I thought I could take it... I didn't get the ending after a while so I gave up.

'

Well OBVIOUSLY I havent done that yet if i have never heard of mlp video games, GAWD

'

Well OBVIOUSLY I havent done that yet if i have never heard of mlp video games, GAWD

I thought that you would have googled something by now, and if you had googled "my little pony game" Equestria Gaming would have showed up. XP JEEZUS

(edited)

In response to the vagueness of the topic title, I have changed it to something more specific for you, at your leisure.

Edited by Devin McCourty
  • Brohoof 2