G 3.5

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#41 TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

Cupcake

• Members

Posted 22 July 2012 - 02:57 PM

3.5 isn't as bad as people say it is...it gets a terrible wrap because newborn cuties is also 3.5 and takes most of the hatred

https://www.youtube....h?v=Yf27IAEeaeU

by far g 3.5's best song

Did Sweetie Belle even notice that she spilled the flower?

Anyway, that was cute when Scootaloo fell and rolled around 1:20. XD

Register now to remove this ad.

#42 Princess_Molestia

Princess_Molestia

Bunny

• Members

Posted 22 July 2012 - 02:59 PM

Ya, the ponies have actual personalities and aren't completely flat (from what I've heard), and they aren't all "GIRLY GIRLY GIRLY GIRLY" (except Rainbow Dash). But Newborn Cuties was an abomination, it's pure, sickening, evil.

yes but that was Rainbow Dash's thing...like a less deep Rarity (but overblown, Rarity crossed with Rarity)
it was better then the early gen 3, by the end it was the same voice actresses, but the old art, then they switched, to the one you see here... Twinkle Wish Adventure, to my knowledge, was the last MLP movie ever made

Did Sweetie Belle even notice that she spilled the flower?

Anyway, that was cute when Scootaloo fell and rolled around 1:20. XD

at least she didn't burn the cookies
(fun fact, her voice actress is current Pinkie Pie- for those of you too lazy to go back to page one where I probably mentioned that)

#43 TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

Cupcake

• Members

Posted 22 July 2012 - 03:00 PM

(fun fact, her voice actress is current Pinkie Pie- for those of you too lazy to go back to page one where I probably mentioned that)

Yep! Andrea Libman is so awesome! :wub:

#44 Mr. Jaguar

Mr. Jaguar

Phoenix

• Members

Posted 22 July 2012 - 03:02 PM

3.5 isn't as bad as people say it is...it gets a terrible wrap because newborn cuties is also 3.5 and takes most of the hatred

https://www.youtube....h?v=Yf27IAEeaeU

by far g 3.5's best song

Nah, I think Somewhere Super New is best, but that one's okay too (and the tail wag parts are adorable :D )

Yep! Andrea Libman is so awesome! :wub:

You can tell by the cute voice cracks that it's her :)

#45 Princess_Molestia

Princess_Molestia

Bunny

• Members

Posted 22 July 2012 - 03:02 PM

Link me up

Nah, I think Somewhere Super New is best, but that one's okay too (and the tail wag parts are adorable :D )

#46 Mr. Jaguar

Mr. Jaguar

Phoenix

• Members

Posted 22 July 2012 - 03:04 PM

Link me up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIHe1NgGYvo&feature=related

Brony Version:

Edited by Pegasus25, 22 July 2012 - 03:05 PM.

#47 Princess_Molestia

Princess_Molestia

Bunny

• Members

Posted 22 July 2012 - 03:34 PM

eh I donno, I still like that's what makes a friend better then that one...its still a good song, though it seems to have a better instrumental backing to it

#48 spaghettinoodles

spaghettinoodles

Squirrel

• Members

Posted 22 July 2012 - 04:32 PM

I thought that G3.5 Sweetie Belle sounded like Pinkie Pie...but omg in that gumball house thing when they came down the elevator, how did they nit see Sweetie Belle outside?

#49 Princess_Molestia

Princess_Molestia

Bunny

• Members

Posted 22 July 2012 - 04:36 PM

well she can use magic in this version...not that I ever recall her ever doing so... (oh and also for those who didn't read page one, Scootaloo is voiced by Rarity's voice actress-not that they sound anything alike) though there was a Rarity in G3, voiced by Spike's voice actress... its crazy

Edited by Barkion, 22 July 2012 - 04:36 PM.

#50 coolant1

coolant1

Parasprite

• Members

Posted 22 July 2012 - 04:39 PM

I have only seen G4. I kinda don't want to watch the old ones... they look terrible... also, looks TOO girly...

#51 spaghettinoodles

spaghettinoodles

Squirrel

• Members

Posted 22 July 2012 - 04:41 PM

I've watch the ponypokey on youtube do commentary on older generations so I noticed that Rarity sounded like Spike. Also, Minty was voiced by Tabitha St. Germain, and she sounds nothing like G4 Rarity.

#52 Mr. Jaguar

Mr. Jaguar

Phoenix

• Members

Posted 22 July 2012 - 04:48 PM

I've watch the ponypokey on youtube do commentary on older generations so I noticed that Rarity sounded like Spike. Also, Minty was voiced by Tabitha St. Germain, and she sounds nothing like G4 Rarity.

She also voices Princess Luna, who sounds nothing like Rarity as well. Tabitha's just really good at making different sounding voices.

#53 spaghettinoodles

spaghettinoodles

Squirrel

• Members

Posted 22 July 2012 - 04:57 PM

She also voices Princess Luna, who sounds nothing like Rarity as well. Tabitha's just really good at making different sounding voices.

Right, I thought she voiced another G4 pony as well but I couldn't quite put my hoof on it.

#54 Princess_Molestia

Princess_Molestia

Bunny

• Members

Posted 23 July 2012 - 07:19 AM

I have only seen G4. I kinda don't want to watch the old ones... they look terrible... also, looks TOO girly...

girly yes, but they aren't terrible, some are but there are good parts (Gen 1 is considered to be the best out of the old gen's)
though avoid the newborn cuties thing...I didn't think baby ponies looked so...scary

#55 Batbrony

Batbrony

The Derp Knight

• Members

Posted 23 July 2012 - 03:59 PM

Hey, whatever anypony wants to like, that's fine by me. But... and this is a big but... as for G3.5 and all other prior generations, I only have this to say...

Posted Image

That is all. :mellow:

#56 Xidphel

Xidphel

Bunny

• Members

Posted 23 July 2012 - 04:12 PM

[Nuclear launch detected] Restriction 666 released! Dimensional interference field deployed! Code S.O.L! Blazblue activate! Mobilising every killsat available!

#57 Jemboi

Jemboi

Squirrel

• Members

Posted 23 July 2012 - 06:52 PM

I love the G1 pony Firefly. The original Rainbow Dash!

Posted Image

I always really liked that pony and actually still own it.

As far as this generation goes, I've never actually watched them and don't really plan on it. Appears brainless. What I appreciate about FIM is that there is a story and relationships and things make sense within this fictional world. It's not all random hogwash. That's a big reason I hate the new Care Bears. They really screwed the pooch with that one. -_-

#58 Forlong

Forlong

Pony

• Members

Posted 23 July 2012 - 08:33 PM

Generation 3.5 is a pox upon us all. If a genie granted me three wishes, removal of this show from existence would be one of them (ruling Cuba and Emma Watson to fall in love with me would be my other two).

#59 Princess_Molestia

Princess_Molestia

Bunny

• Members

Posted 23 July 2012 - 08:35 PM

I wrote a sort of cross over fanfic betwen g3.5 and g4... go read it...or not I am not one to tell anyone what to do it needs some work, but I am moderately proud of it

#60 Filly Pinkie Pie

Filly Pinkie Pie

Phoenix

• Members

Posted 23 July 2012 - 08:53 PM

The 3rd generation may have failed horribly but it was better than this:
Posted Image

My reaction:D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! HNNNNNNNNNNNNG!!!

does anyone else think that their ears look like they're glued on

Yup... they're fake ears glued on...
I plan to end my search through this thread, or I will start falling out of the sky repeatedly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Register now to remove this ad.