Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You Just Got Kissed By The Person You Like, your reaction?

Sepia-chan

So, uh, there's a thread like this about ponies, but come on, we need a thread about REAL PEAOPLE.

DISCUSSION THREAD GO!

I'd blush then be all like,

'.........................ah.." then walk away with my head down. It would be awkward, just going on your merry way then being kissed by the person you like.

You're doing it wrong if you already have a girl/boyfriend/wife/husband.

Discuss, you know if you want to...

Edited by Haruhi Suzumiya

...*blush*

Well I would probably freak out, actually. First I would be all ":0" but then I would kiss them back *laughs*

And then I would be all ditherspazzery afterwards.

Not happening anytime soon though, him being on these Forums.

Edited by PinkieDaShy.avi
  • Brohoof 1

kiss her back, say something witty, have fun. well that's what I do when a I meet anyone at a bar which results to said kiss

as for someone i rely rely like kissing me well, id go with the flow, you cant rely plan or predict how these things turn out.

I'd be quite shocked and confused. The situation would be very awkward, since I'd have no clue what to say. I'd just stand there confused. I'M FREAKIN' SHY, OKAY? :(

• Brohoof 2

Sometimes its the "I don't think we did that right, let's try again", sometimes you don't say anything and just look at each other in the eyes, other times when its like in the middle of a sentence, I continue the sentence as nothing happened and then procede to acknowledge what happens when I end my sentence.

Example "You know what, I ----------------------------- really like pandas, they're kinda fuzzy"

Edited by TOMahwk

If it was sort of bound to happen anyways (as in you were already hanging out somewhere) then I'd just go with it. If it was out of the blue... I'd still go with it. What else should I do? I'm sure whatever it would be, I would make a complete fool of myself.

But, she might not even feel the same way. It's hard telling with her, so I am trying to get her to let something slip. You know, try a slight sweet talk...

What? You want me to just outright tell her? You think I'm mad. Nobody just "tells" somebody anything. What world do you think we live in? Not a world where we just tell people things.

I wouldn't speculate because it gives the sense that you expect that. That in turn devalues the whole concept, seeing that you are supposed to earn it, not expect it.

"Holy hell, Fluttershy just kissed me! My life is complete!" I would then proceed to question my sanity. And everything would be cool.

the thread says person not pony, either you put that in the wrong thread or you're trolling us

if you are trolling... 5/10 lol

... Or maybe, shock horror! I wasn't being entirely serious! Woah. Crazy.

I came here with ambition Joe liked someone.. Screw you Joe. And screw the minimum characters thing too.

Stop her, look at the date and exclaim "Wait, we should probably take this over to Chick-Fil-A!" xD

Sorry... Couldn't resist.

In all seriousness, I wouldn't really know what to do... It'd create a dilemma between what I want to do and what I should do. Even right now I couldn't say I'd stop it right there. Me and my irrationality...

my reaction would probably be something like

*silance*... "um...ahhhh.... wow... wait- what the heck are you doing in my country?!" O,O

but i fuess i dont have idea how would it be, it would be my first kiss .,.

Edited by hana

I'd be the luckiest guy in the world. (:

But it would depend on how passionate it would be. A quick peck would be nothing. Now if the kiss lasted longer than five seconds, I would know she was into me. So then it would just turn out to be a makeout session lol. (x